Weed

Ugh, marijuana, not really a bad thing at all, just that in Year 11, it gives these lost, hopeless wanderers in the schoolyard something to glorify, feel significant and proud about. Grow a pair of gonads and don't act like you are better than anyone for doing the ****. It's far too glorified in the mainstream music and it correlates to the way people see it.

I don't really see how you can compare smoking weed with murder and rape.

He's not comparing it.

It's that people have said you have to experience everything to have a knowledgeable opinion about it, so people are saying well, rape someone so you have a knowledgeable opinion.........I think it was in this context.

..............Just seen he was saying it in the context that if 'you should give everything a go' why not murder and rape.

But the 1st point I made is still valid.

I don't know why but is there a sarcastic of humourous tone behind my posts and is that what leads people to quote them in their signatures?
If so, I feel honoured (A)

But it is the individual(s) that create a reputation for anything, the product has no reputation - it needs history, which means it needs people to use it. And plus in Djibouti they smoke it not as something to feel "kewl" about, but because it is a mental relaxation substance in the hot midday.

I have smoked it a bit while in college but havnt touched a drug in 2 years now,have lots of friends that still do it and it doesnt bother me. Dont see the big deal as Cannibas is fairly mild like :)

To counter my point of trying things out for yourself with "would you try out rape or Murder" is very juvenile Joel. You seem like a bright kid though so i will let it slide. And you seem to be confusing me with somebody else. I never said people who don't do drugs are boring. Just that it is sad to restrict yourself out of fear of the unknown and hear say.

I cannot claim that most drugs are not addictive. Indeed most drugs are highly addictive however as i said i have pretty much tried them all and the only drug i was ever addicted to was Tobacco. I guess it depends largely on how much of an addictive personality you are. People can get addicted to all kinds of crazy ****.

Over all however this thread has shown me that some people are ruled by the dread of the unknown. They hear things are bad and are told from a young age to stay away by thier parents and authority figures and they just blindly believe it. I guess i was both lucky and cursed equaly that from a young age i was able to say "**** that" and figure things out for myself. It's mainly been a good thing though.

Last edited:
Good for you. I lol at your incredibly stupid statement of "I plan on living". I'm living, and maybe enjoying it more then you. You seem like the kind of person who'd sit at home studying all the time, lacking social skills. So please, take your stupid comments elsewhere.

Sorry bout late response, I have been smoking weed ;) personally I think anyone that thinks smoking gives you any type of benefit in the real world doesnt have any social skills

Sorry bout late response, I have been smoking weed ;) personally I think anyone that thinks smoking gives you any type of benefit in the real world doesnt have any social skills

Social skills aren't connected to smoking weed in any way. You may want to question their judgement, but social skills have nothing to do with it.

Social skills aren't connected to smoking weed in any way. You may want to question their judgement, but social skills have nothing to do with it.

I don't wanna sound like a irritated 6 year old but he brought it up

To counter my point of trying things out for yourself with "would you try out rape or Murder" is very juvenile Joel. You seem like a bright kid though so i will let it slide. And you seem to be confusing me with somebody else. I never said people who don't do drugs are boring. Just that it is sad to restrict yourself out of fear of the unknown and hear say.

I cannot claim that most drugs are not addictive. Indeed most drugs are highly addictive however as i said i have pretty much tried them all and the only drug i was ever addicted to was Tobacco. I guess it depends largely on how much of an addictive personality you are. People can get addicted to all kinds of crazy ****.

Over all however this thread has shown me that some people are ruled by the dread of the unknown. They hear things are bad and are told from a young age to stay away by thier parents and authority figures and they just blindly believe it. I guess i was both lucky and cursed equaly that from a young age i was able to say "**** that" and figure things out for myself. It's mainly been a good thing though.

It's not really Juvenile, don't make bizarre claims like "life is short, try everything". Murder and rape, you have just shown, is drawing a line on what you should and shouldn't try. Just because I draw a line at not wanting to do drugs, and you draw yours a bit further, has no affect on quality of life whatsoever.

It's not fear of the unknown, the opposite. I don't not do it out of fear of not knowing, I've learnt and gained knowledge about it and made an educated decision to not do it. Just because someone doesn't want to do something you do, doesn't mean it's out of fear, it may be that, but you're ignoring a multitude of other factors.

Good for you that you decided to try drugs and things turned out okay. Go tune into Jeremy Kyle and see the opposite end of the spectrum to yourself. There's a far broader experience range than what you've had, you even said so yourself that addiction depends on the person; true. And drugs affect different people in different ways. It's ridiculously irresponsible that you're just telling people to do drugs because of your experience, what would you feel like if a young kid was reading what you wrote and accidentally OD'd on drugs. Pretty sure you'd be feeling awful, you're not human if you didn't.

There's a huge difference between debating the pro's and con's of something, and then actively encouraging people to do something blindly, without considering a host of other things. You fall into the latter.

Just realised you're a United fan Joel. You lot would argue night was day and convince yourselves you were right. You must be a Manc then? I bet you only live round the corner. We should meet up for a pint in town and continue this debate ;)

Just realised you're a United fan Joel. You lot would argue night was day and convince yourselves you were right. You must be a Manc then? I bet you only live round the corner. We should meet up for a pint in town and continue this debate ;)

Debate? I think he won ages ago

Debate? I think he won ages ago

You see that's another thing with you kids today... "Won". Won what exactly. I didn't realise this was some sort of competition. I guess in that case he "Won" long ago as he wasn't competeing against anybody.

Very strange. I thought it was a discussion with differing opinions. Turns out it was some sort of strange tournament and i had lost without knowing... Sorry, Sorry i mean i got Pwned right. Did i say it right LOL? Gotta be down with the kids.

Love how when this thread was first made it didn't get any replies for a year but now it has had a huge discussion in 1 day

The funny thing is, this thread only became popular after it was posted back in 2009 XD

---------- Post added at 03:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

Love how when this thread was first made it didn't get any replies for a year but now it has had a huge discussion in 1 day

Ah man, you just beat me too it :(

You see that's another thing with you kids today... "Won". Won what exactly. I didn't realise this was some sort of competition. I guess in that case he "Won" long ago as he wasn't competeing against anybody.

Very strange. I thought it was a discussion with differing opinions. Turns out it was some sort of strange tournament and i had lost without knowing... Sorry, Sorry i mean i got Pwned right. Did i say it right LOL? Gotta be down with the kids.

Calm down Stephen Fry, wether it's a competition or not, joel put you in your place with smart answers, I think that's a win ;)

Although I'm loving your attempt of teenage grammar ;)

I admit, I have tried recently, liked it at first then my mate had some and had one "draw" and thought why, what is the point and thought na no point in doing this and thats me, probably wont do it again unless is becomes legal and people have it around