What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
Money grabbing bastards i.e. Cashley Hole.

People who type in that illiterate fashion that is prevalent on the internet these days.
Here are a few embarrassing examples from an Irish football web page.
-----------------------------------------
henry's nothin but a burger bap lipped black basterd.
i h8t him n de hole french team.
fifa is pure h8tful aswel.....

fifa shud be ashmed of themselfs

shud b us goin sf nxt year
-----------------------------------------

Get back to school you idiots :@

Comment sections on news articles. Particularly football websites.

Last edited:
Government and politics getting onvolived in sport. they ****** up there own section. so why try and **** up ours.

n00bs moaning about a player being injured in the latest patch. If he was injured at the start of the season, when you start your game he will be injured, regardless of his current real life fitness!!!!!

zamora aside obviously, SI have admitted their mistake there.

i absolutely cannot stand glory hunters, if their team beats yours they dont shut up and they act like they have supported that team all their life

Everton fans, bunch of wankers, went up to goodison with my dad and my 2 young cousins to watch us hand their ***** to them, we won 3-1 i think, the everton chavs shouted at us and called us ***** and made my cousin cry, wanted to kill them

Americans who call us evil people for the slave trade and what we did in india and south africa, got a whole bunch of **** about it today from some redneck whos dad is in prison for raping his own cousin, nice man i guess, when if i told them what they did in vietnam to innocent people, they would think differently

Any form of gloryhunter. Those who happily sit at home and watch 'their team' play on Sky, never been to a game in their lives, dont know any songs, get the players names mixed up, think torres plays for City (yes, someone who claims to be a manchester city fan thought this and blurted it out in a conversation about football), thinks the Johnstones Paint Trophy is an award for artist of the year and when the match isnt on tv they ask what the score is ON THEIR STATUS...lazy twats and if they're winning and say....Nani scored, they put on their next status 'Yessss! 1-0 1-0! United United United!! Nani!!'...now thats ******* agony.

AND the worst thing of all about glory hunters is when you know full well that they have never gone to a game in their lives but every monday, they claim to have gone to the game. that makes me want to punch them.

i usually find the most liverpool ones, though some of my friends are turning to man city since we got the new owners, i hate them now lol

Wait a minuite. We(Brittish) never started the slave trade.
Im afraid if your talking about the taking Africans to the New World (America) against their will to live a life of slavery then im sorry to say we did.We werent alone though. It was Britain along with the Dutch and Spanish.

Im afraid if your talking about the taking Africans to the New World (America) against their will to live a life of slavery then im sorry to say we did.We werent alone though. It was Britain along with the Dutch and Spanish.

Pretty sure that's what Bristol is most famous for. ( I live there, so I am not knocking it.)

The was slavery going on in africa long before white people where there. For example slaves built the pyramids. The Brittish had nothing to do with that.

The was slavery going on in africa long before white people where there. For example slaves built the pyramids. The Brittish had nothing to do with that.
I did say if you where talking about taking Africans to the New World. Read my post properly,i know Britain didnt create slavery,slavery has been going since the dawn of man.

I did read it. I know mate just dont think we should be made a skapegoat or singled out. That being said I'm in no way trying to justify slavery I want to make that clear straight away. But I think even though it hard to let go sometimes you cant hold a grudge over things in the distand past.

I did read it. I know mate just dont think we should be made a skapegoat or singled out. That being said I'm in no way trying to justify slavery I want to make that clear straight away. But I think even though it hard to let go sometimes you cant hold a grudge over things in the distand past.

I don't think many people would still judge us over something that happend so long ago, and you can hardly tar every british person with the same brush.

I know but somepeople are touchy especially when it comes to racial thing or religeon. Look at how Germans are viewed these days by alot of people. Especially jews many of whom are still claiming for money despite the majority of people killed during the war being christian.

No offence intended to anyone.

Compliment fishing.

Nice avatar, cleary posted so id compliment it ;)

Redders compliement/attention seeking on IRC

Americans who call us evil people for the slave trade and what we did in india and south africa, got a whole bunch of **** about it today from some redneck whos dad is in prison for raping his own cousin, nice man i guess, when if i told them what they did in vietnam to innocent people, they would think differently

When does that ever happen :S the only way I could possibly see an American bring that up would be if someone British started on them for slavery, which again, when does that ever happen now

We didn't start it. The Spanish/Portuguese were the first to take Africans for Slavery.

Still doesn't excuse us participating of course.

Back