What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
ok so i have a few more pet hates i'd like to add to my list. :D

- People with really bad breath ..i'm sorry but its just not nice, i feel like i have to hold my breath!
- the majority of women drivers (except for myself) too cautious, don't look where they are going and generally just ****. grrr
- people who don't listen and you have to shout their names like 7 times before they pay attention
- people who just randomly stop in the highstreet and you almost walk into the back of them ...really irritating.
- friends who have boyfriends and then forget you exist until they break up with them and then suddenly want to spend all their time with you.
- text talk ..i'm sure everyone hates that but it takes me forever to understand what people are saying.
- sales in shops!! arggghhhhhh
- the smell of stale smoke on people, it isn't attractive
- people who let their dogs off the lead. :(

That's all i can think of for now, i had loads earlier when i was in work!

Last edited:
Look at how Germans are viewed these days by alot of people. Especially jews many of whom are still claiming for money despite the majority of people killed during the war being christian.

You could also look at the amount of Irish people who were executed without trial in the internment camps in Ireland, Long Kesh being an example.
While the world weeps for the horrors perpetrated against the Jews by the Germans, Britains atrocious history in ireland gets swept under the carpet.

Pet Hates.

Britains former leaders escaping trial for war crimes and attempted genocide.

This is a real directive from an English divisional commander in Ireland (fully Verified).

"If a police barracks is burned or if the barracks already occupied is not suitable, then the best house in the locality is to be commandeered, the occupants thrown into the gutter. Let them die there – the more the merrier. Should the order ("Hands Up") not be immediately obeyed, shoot and shoot with effect. If the persons approaching (a patrol) carry their hands in their pockets, or are in any way suspicious-looking, shoot them down. You may make mistakes occasionally and innocent persons may be shot, but that cannot be helped, and you are bound to get the right parties some time. The more you shoot, the better I will like you, and I assure you no policeman will get into trouble for shooting any man."
Lt. Col. Smyth, June 1920

Exacly mate also the ethnic clensing they carried out in scotland and the highland clearances. But you cant hold that against the English today sure some of them dispise us but alot of them are decent guys. Im very proud to be Scottish and very proud to be a Murray and it does sting a bit that my family has gave all for this country and guys like William Wallace steal all the credit.

it annoys the **** out of me when blacks keep going on about slavery. Theyre just as guilty, and even today, in places like brazil, theyre still at it. I ****** myself when i saw ainsley harriott on "who do you think you are?"...turns out his great grandfather or whatever, was involved in the slave trade....the moral high ground had gone a bit slightly...self riteous ****!

I hate fat people that act like they're disabled :@

i am fat and i hope i dont act disabled but also i hate when people who are fatter than me get away with not doing P.E. because they hurt their foot.

i hate my pets being sick on stuff i just finished

I.E my cat being sick on the wood flooring straight after i finished:@

I hate; Gabby Agbonlahor, arrogant people who act smart, people who act smart, Stoke fans, failing at sport and stupid teenagers starting fights at football matches.

Finding out that your brother is now your sister.

Some of the subject matter on here seems to be getting a bit too serious for my liking. Please remember this is just a light hearted thread about what ****** you off in your everyday life. Lets keep the racism,ethnic cleansing and sectarianism for another thread please. Cheers.

If I say I hate my country, does that make me a tw@. Cause Northern Ireland is a dump, a failure and not a nice place to live, the large majority of people have their heads up their own ****, the political state of this country is poor at the very best.

But worst of all, people keep nicking the last rolo, that ****** me off so much:@ :P

Finding out that your brother is now your sister.

is this your sister?
kim-petras-transexual.jpg

I hate; Gabby Agbonlahor, arrogant people who act smart, people who act smart, Stoke fans, failing at sport and stupid teenagers starting fights at football matches.

/me acting smart

arrogant people acting smart annoys you as does regular people acting smart

. Lets keep the racism,ethnic cleansing and sectarianism for another thread please..

Could you point me in the direction of the Sectarianism in this thread please.
Just for moderation purposes.

Thanks in advance.

I hate it when you go to Mcdonalds and use the drive-through and order something like a plain mini fillet with NO cheese, yet when i get home and open it i see a whole lot of mayo sause on it with a big piece of cheese on it! if i could be bothered to go back i would.

A better example would be, when i get the food i ordered i ask for a curry sause to go with it yet they protend to put one in and say "Here you go" ffs how the **** am i ment to eat my chips when i dont get my no sause are they stupid? or they do it on purpose that sickens me.

Last edited:
Thats happens everytime I go to the McDonalds up the road form me they **** something up. Last time I ordered 2 meals(Hey I'm a big lad. No they werent both for me.) and when they handed it over noticed the driks were different sizes so I was like wits this I ordered 2 medium she said bla bla I can change it but I wasnt too bothered so was like fine then got home and only had one chips.

Anyone who goes to that McDonald in Springburn allways count your change trust me.

I cant stand racist people. I hate people who always moan about their problems. especially on facebook. I hate people that think they are sooo smart. Lool. And talking of pets. i cant fucken stand cats. I nearly killed my next door neighbours cat with a brick last time. its always, always standing outside my window, even at mad times of the night. and there is **** all i can do. and it just fucken stares.

Lol i forgot to say I HATE Police. believe me. some of them are alright but you get the odd c*nts who think they are gods. and haha div_muzza i dont appreciate it staring at my window all the time. it scares the **** out of me. and it rips my bin every wednesday.

I hate the police aswell. Just power abusing scum. Spent too many night and weekends in cells for nothing but them to look like their busy and took a few beatings aswell.

i agree on the mcdonalds one. somethings wrong around 1 in 3 times on average i reckon. its usually really ******* annoying things, like putting ice in when you ask for no ice, missing some chips off, wrong mcflurry topping etc etc. i wouldnt have stood for being given the worng sized drink like a poster above did. thy are supposed to give you your receipt with the managers mobile number on it but hardly ever do, f they **** up jsut ask for the managers mobile number and they soon sort it out.

i got a burger with only half a bun the other day, ie no top bit, just a base of bread. i ate my chips and drank my coke then drove round to the window:

me: you gave me half a bun
mcd: sorry sir, ill replace that for you, are you chips still warm?
me: theyre long gone mate
mcd: ok ill get some fresh ones, what drink was it?
me: coke
mcd: there you go

brand new meal for free :D

Last edited:
Back