What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
LOL you are the same man (boy) who preached to me the wonders of Labour policy the other day. This attitude doesnt sound very New Labour, in fact its more Tory than me.

I hate people who walk into a shop in front of you, then stop dead in the doorway, leaving you with nowhere to go!!

It's called a joke. Maybe tories don't have senses of humour :/

I hate people who make arses of themselves on a football manager forum

I hate it when people always say 'your mum'

i say it all the time :$ its just the first thing tht cumes to mind wen someone shuts u down

"ur dad says u usto sleep with a teddyoO)<)" "sos your mum:D" dosent make anysense but its a good reply i think :L

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

ohh and people who every second word has to be a swear word
sorry for double posting

People who spit gum out and leave it on the floor waiting for you to step on it, and then you have to go wash your shoes :@ ( happened to me today :( )

Some elderly people that think that everyone under 35 is going to stab, mug or kill them. Why?

When you are walking down the street and you go one way, they go the same way and you do this 3 or 4 times.

Mum's with 4 or 5 toddlers who let them run crazy and if you say something to one of the kids who has just cut you up while on your bike, they go nuts.

Rant over. :@ :P

Some elderly people that think that everyone under 35 is going to stab, mug or kill them. Why?

When you are walking down the street and you go one way, they go the same way and you do this 3 or 4 times.

Mum's with 4 or 5 toddlers who let them run crazy and if you say something to one of the kids who has just cut you up while on your bike, they go nuts.

Rant over. :@ :P

lol, these toddlers have knives?

Not knives just generally some plastic toy to hit you with. Mum's are completely oblivious as they see their kid's as 'perfect.' Being down South, most parents see their kids like this. :@

fat ignorant canadians
english commentators that no matter when englands playing there will always be sume relevance to 1966:(

Getting Infracted for no reason.:@ But then having a legend Reverse it.(K)

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

fat ignorant canadians
english commentators that no matter when englands playing there will always be sume relevance to 1966:(

Scottish, Welsh and Irish People who get offended by england going on about 1966. let us have our moment in the Sun light

I have to say. One huge pet hate is people who are so desperate for attention they will do anything to get it.

You know who you are with your 'My life is rubbish' 'I hate how I look'. Shut up. If you think your life is so bad, try going to some poverty stricken place. That'll shut you up. :@

Ignorant teacher's who defend the better behaved kids even if they don't deserve it.For example, two people in my form class have a mother or father with serious cancer and a few weeks ago our teacher was talking to us saying that Josiah(a well behaved kid) needs support and our care so my mate Dan(Badly Behaved and whose mum has 6 months to live) put up his hand and said why hasn't she said the same about him and the teacher said he doesn't deserve our support because of his behaviour:O

Here's a quick question for you.

Two people set up a charity fund to help their sick mothers.
1: The Ian Huntly Mum foundation
2: The Gary Lineker Mum foundation

Who would get more donations? ;)

Why is this on this thread?

Why is this on this thread?

It's a reply to the post above me.
I was putting his gripe into context for him.
A kid who disrupts the class and cant work within rules and regulations will never garner as much sympathy as a decent kid.
It was a simple comparison, just to illustrate a point.
I can delete it if it's deemed irrelevant.

Ignorant teacher's who defend the better behaved kids even if they don't deserve it.For example, two people in my form class have a mother or father with serious cancer and a few weeks ago our teacher was talking to us saying that Josiah(a well behaved kid) needs support and our care so my mate Dan(Badly Behaved and whose mum has 6 months to live) put up his hand and said why hasn't she said the same about him and the teacher said he doesn't deserve our support because of his behaviour:O

that is horrific. that teacher should be sacked, straight away

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Tha fact is, he is talking about children. who need the support/ wotever his mate did. i be it doesnt compare to Ian Huntly. So you are saying a kid. who mucks around in lessons. or is abit cheeky. deserves the same treatment as a man who killed to children.

that is horrific. that teacher should be sacked, straight away

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

So you are saying a kid. who mucks around in lessons. or is abit cheeky. deserves the same treatment as a man who killed to children.

I'm sure you know very well that is not what I was implying.
It was a simple lesson in comparative judgement, to illustrate a point.

The teacher should have been more tactful, certainly.
I would shy away from a sacking though.

Back