What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
People who take dogs on buses. It's bad enough with the smell of the people, never mind having a dog in the mix as well.

People who smoke in confined places. Scrap that, just anyone who smokes near me really.

People who smoke in confined places. Scrap that, just anyone who smokes near me really.

150% agree, except in Glasgow it's even worst, your walking down the town and you fail to notice the person in front of you is smoking, what do they do? Blow the smoke over there shoulder and into your face :@.

to be honest..smokers should have more rights than non smokers as they do give the government a heck of a lot more money than non smokers do..that is if the non smokers in questions aren't in the 40% tax bracket hehe

*hides*

150% agree, except in Glasgow it's even worst, your walking down the town and you fail to notice the person in front of you is smoking, what do they do? Blow the smoke over there shoulder and into your face :@.

Haha I live in Glasgow... Hence my problem! ;)

@ Iota - but they also put more strain on the NHS for lung cancer and other illnesses. But I'll save this debate for another day :)

Yes, they are allowed the same rights, but science has proved anyone who doesn't smoke could actully be killed by passive smoking.

actually..drinking alcohol is far worse. It'l kill ya quicker. Se, if you had a pint every time ya mate had a ciggy..you would die quicker.. but yet they don't ban drinking..no..they let you drink 24 hours a day.

anyway. Technically anything you eat or drink could give some one cancer..the trigger is different for each of us. Smoking is bad for your health indeed,, but it isn't the wost thing that legal. I am trying to quit myself. Down to about 3 a day now. Never a good idea to just go cold turkey..very bad for the heart!

anyway... smokers giver the government about 80 million pounds a year (maybe more) half of which goes into the NHS and only like 5 mill goes into cancer stuff. so smokers give alot of money for the general health of the population heh

Creationists.
Homophobes.
Most people who go to my school.
The Dutch.

anyway... smokers giver the government about 80 million pounds a year (maybe more) half of which goes into the NHS and only like 5 mill goes into cancer stuff. so smokers give alot of money for the general health of the population heh

How much goes back into the anti-smoking initiatives and treatments for the symptoms though?

more than no smokers tax does. so if anything..snmokers are fueling the anti smoking campaign the most..but the government will never make smoking illegal because they get so much money from smokers. The tax money the government recieve from smokers is up there with the tax from the rich and the tax from booze...

Sensitive blokes/kids.

To be honest, I couldn't care less if I have offended you.

Man up. No one really cares about your problems and when they go and sulk somewhere for attention, if infuriates me.

to be honest..smokers should have more rights than non smokers as they do give the government a heck of a lot more money than non smokers do..that is if the non smokers in questions aren't in the 40% tax bracket hehe

*hides*

I didn't realise giving the government your money got you more rights, I might just give them my whole pay check, they might make me 'the British Jesus', or atleast make me 'King of England'.

Oh, and...

Braces

Had them on for 5 months or so and they have broken 3 times. Once on a smartie, once on some cake and once the bracket just fell out! They constantly hurt and the elastic bands they put in your mouth leave a disgusting rubbery taste in your mouth.

Of course, the snobby orthodontist is going to charge me next time (Like he needs the money) and the other woman orthodontist actually shouted at me, so that involved me and my dad having a go at her. :@

Oh, and...

Braces

Had them on for 5 months or so and they have broken 3 times. Once on a smartie, once on some cake and once the bracket just fell out! They constantly hurt and the elastic bands they put in your mouth leave a disgusting rubbery taste in your mouth.

Of course, the snobby orthodontist is going to charge me next time (Like he needs the money) and the other woman orthodontist actually shouted at me, so that involved me and my dad having a go at her. :@

Braces were *****. I broke mine eating a twix, when I got them fixed I broke them again on the same day by accidentally biting my fork (A)

Teenage boys who put a picture of their six pack on facebook in a desperate attempt to get laid :S

You are standing in line in the Supermarket. And then some old granpa starts moaning that the cashier forgot 2 cents in change. Who cares about 2 cents. That's one of my pet hates. :P

Back