What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
People who think they have a nice physique when they clearly don't!

When the news presenters pretend to talk to eachother when the news has just finished. Irritates me.

Customers who think your an idiot because you are young and demand to speak to someone who is older ..they are still going to say the same thing as me!

you're an idiot*

• People who chew loud/open their mouth when eating.

• People who chew loud/open their mouth when eating.

To add to that...people who slurp soup or milk when eating out of a bowl with a spoon, that has got to be the most irritating sound ever. Not goin to mention any names of course :P

Last edited:
People typing it 'like they say it'.

Eg: "we simply wasn't good enough tonight".

Pet Hates = Hates Pets

whats the point in pets?
all my cats do is scratch my furniture, **** everywhere, malt on my bed and then insist on eating cat food i paid for... **** all in it for me except my mrs would probably leave me if i put the cats in wheelie bin like that lady

I know but why not wait until the camera is off of them before they start chatting away. Like school kids waiting for the bell to go to the playground.

Example of what I mean, seems they can't wait to have a conversation of their own.
Forward to the end around 1:30ish.

YouTube - ITV News at Ten - New Look - November 2009

Because it would look creepy if they both just sat their looking into the camera as it pulls away and fades.

When people tell you off for smoking. i mean really, i dont exhale the smoke into their face, i always smoke in smoking areas, and i never throw the bud towards other people.

im reaching for the lighter in my pocket and the ***** goes "oh dear god thats smells terrible, excuse me, do you have any courtesy? Can you please smoke somewhere else? i dont feel like dying early."(all this whilst im standing in a smoking area and the ***** is occupying the last table.)

Brought this up briefly yesterday:

When commentators say a game is "all over" at 2-0 but when the losing side scores they say they're "back in the game" :@ Then clearly the game is not ******* over!

And lol at Trivaldo, and agree with Lee's point about people talking as the programme finishes.

When people tell you off for smoking. i mean really, i dont exhale the smoke into their face, i always smoke in smoking areas, and i never throw the bud towards other people.

im reaching for the lighter in my pocket and the ***** goes "oh dear god thats smells terrible, excuse me, do you have any courtesy? Can you please smoke somewhere else? i dont feel like dying early."(all this whilst im standing in a smoking area and the ***** is occupying the last table.)

That woman was stupid.

She clearly didn't read the sign and had the cheek to tell you that?

I 'ought to slap her.

When commentators say 'Rangers got a result away from home', after they pick up a point.

Of course they got a result, every football game ends with a result. If they lost 10-0 they'd still come away with a result!

Window cleaners. They break into your garden, look through the window while you're asleep, clean the window when they don't really need cleaning, and expect us to pay them?

Window cleaners. They break into your garden, look through the window while you're asleep, clean the window when they don't really need cleaning, and expect us to pay them?

I nearly had a heart attack when I opened the curtains and a window cleaner was there :'(

Celebrities who wear those 'Rock-Star' shades, who think by wearing a pair of over-sized sun glasses they are somehow cooler than everyone else.

People who argue with others even after they have been proven wrong with hard (giggidy;)) evidence.

(one for the forum users)
Constant moaners on forums. Everyone moans about something or other, but people who incessantly moan consantly, who then become known for constant negativity.

People that say 'This is as boring as F**k....I am pretty sure that F**k isn't boring, unless these people are virgins that have never actually done that.

People who go to a fast food place, and order 'Veggie-Burgers'. FFS, if you want a burger, you get the meat kind, not a crushed lettuce with god-knows what other veg in it.

Those chavs that ride their bike everywhere no-handed, usually with a bottle of 1.50 cider in 1 hand and a *** in the other, riding up and down curbs. I pray that they fall off, but they never do.

People who volunteer to help you, and then when they are done, they make it sound as though they moved heaven and earth to help.

people with no sense of spacial awareness, or indeed no awareness at all...see them coming directly at you on the street from miles away and know unless you move they're gonna walk right into you.

Internet 'humour', that includes a picture of a cat, with something supposed to be funny under it. G A Y

British people who insist on saying '***' instead of the proper English '****'. Drives me mad, people trying to be American.

Watching a TV programme so much that you start using phrases from it in everyday life. Today, my brother was ******* around looking for XboX games in my room, making so much noise, ended up shouting "Mother **** Sucker!!!' 10 points for anyone who guesses what program it is from...

People typing 'Proberly' on internet forums.

When people write 'definately'.

Even worse is when people say it aloud and pronounce the 'a'.

Spelling is cool (H)

Back