What are your Pet hates?

I hate people who try and start arguments. This is a general comment and is aimed at nobody.

O.K but just so you know i have no problem with fat **** and you were the one i was referring to getting annoyed with him.

O.K but just so you know i have no problem with fat **** and you were the one i was referring to getting annoyed with him.

I didn't realise i was coming across that way? I wasn't actually.

I just hate little kids, About two years ago some kid threw like three eggs through my window and the eggs i presume hit my curtains then landed in some container i put on the window sill and where i stored all my cash in and there was about 200 quids worth of notes and 20 pounds of coins i kept saving up and all three eggs cracked inside it so all my notes took the whole splash:( it totally ****** me off!

if i would of had some socks on i would of chased him all the way to his house and told what he did to his mum and wouldnt leave until i see some punishment! soo long ago but still ****** about it.

Last edited:
Oh I have a few. :D

Chavvy kids who think they can get away with murder and have the WORST manners i have ever seen! ...that also goes for general rude and unpolite people.

Chav mums and the way some of them raise their kids..it's horrific!!!

People who walk around in the streets in their pyjamas full stop! (Its a common sight where i live!)

Pervy creepy old men who try to chat you up on a night out or just generally say anything sleazy to your face. urgh.

Drivers who are too fast or too slow... it especially annoys me if they are doing 20 in a 30mph zone. XD ...oh and Lorry drivers WHO DON'T CHECK THEIR MIRRORS PROPERLY!!! ...grrr i get cut off ALL the time!!!

Customers who automatically think their right and that i'm not doing my job properly...you either agree with the policies of the store or **** off i'm not putting up with any verbal abuse. pfft.

when i'm walking through shops and people just stop right infront of you and almost walk into them..i hate that! oh and people who cut into queues. grrr.

Fussy Eaters.

When your walking towards someone on the street and you move to the left to get out the way but they move left aswell then you move right and they do the same. Makes me look like a right ****.

What about Frank mc avennie? He's a west ham legend and he's scottish?;)
Sorry for going off topic!
sorry forgot to quote you there fatshit! Ma bad!

Last edited:
I just hate little kids, About two years ago some kid threw like three eggs through my window and the eggs i presume hit my curtains then landed in some container i put on the window sill and where i stored all my cash in and there was about 200 quids worth of notes and 20 pounds of coins i kept saving up and all three eggs cracked inside it so all my notes took the whole splash:( it totally ****** me off!

if i would of had some socks on i would of chased him all the way to his house and told what he did to his mum and wouldnt leave until i see some punishment! soo long ago but still ****** about it.
Sorry mate but im laughing my **** off here. :D

When your walking towards someone on the street and you move to the left to get out the way but they move left aswell then you move right and they do the same. Makes me look like a right ****.
It happens to everybody.

What about Frank mc avennie? He's a west ham legend and he's scottish?;)
Sorry for going off topic!

A rare exception.:).

Oh I have a few. :D

Chavvy kids who think they can get away with murder and have the WORST manners i have ever seen! ...that also goes for general rude and unpolite people.

Chav mums and the way some of them raise their kids..it's horrific!!!

People who walk around in the streets in their pyjamas full stop! (Its a common sight where i live!)

Pervy creepy old men who try to chat you up on a night out or just generally say anything sleazy to your face. urgh.

Drivers who are too fast or too slow... it especially annoys me if they are doing 20 in a 30mph zone. XD ...oh and Lorry drivers WHO DON'T CHECK THEIR MIRRORS PROPERLY!!! ...grrr i get cut off ALL the time!!!

Customers who automatically think their right and that i'm not doing my job properly...you either agree with the policies of the store or **** off i'm not putting up with any verbal abuse. pfft.

when i'm walking through shops and people just stop right infront of you and almost walk into them..i hate that! oh and people who cut into queues. grrr.

Fussy Eaters.
:wub: Becky...you are as bad as me lol

Hey that's me. ;).

Both. :D

Racist ;)

guy off the office. played by gervais.

don't think it was a compliment.

Oh I love The office. David and his sidekick are my favourite characters so I'm going to take it as a compliment. Thanks JP. :D