What are your Pet hates?

This year it's going to cost me £3,225 just for tuition fee's. I wish it was free though. Like Redders said, it annoys us that the Scot's get a University education for free.

i think its the lib dems that said if they were in power uni would be free in england, but i doubt they will have much chance....

back on subject...

Now lads im sure you've all been there, top shop, river island, new look, dorothy perkins, h&m, next, zara, republic and all the rest with the other half, watching them trying on item of clothing one after another, asking you questions about what you think, do i look fat? bla bla bla, hustles of school girls crowding around you because where you're waiting your'e in their way.... in the ques on a sale day, getting to the front and feeling slightly relieved but then they get offered a card that will give them 10% off even if they only use it this one time, and its only £1.50 off if you fill in 6 forms and wait 15minutes only to have their discount card rejected, but its not so much all of that, its got more to do with when they do all of that....and then buy f**k all!

anybody else with me on this one?

Its seems us English get a raw deal,the Welsh dont have to pay for prescriptions. :mad:

This year it's going to cost me £3,225 just for tuition fee's. I wish it was free though. Like Redders said, it annoys us that the Scot's get a University education for free.

Thats crazy ! I really had no idea thats how things worked down south. I just assumed it was the same everywhere in the UK.

My part time course costs me but even at that i get it paid for me by ILA which helps out those seeking education in later life and earn under 20k a year.

So even i get things better than you guys. What a terrible system that is.

Do you get money for transport etc or would that have to be paid back also?

when i finish school im planning on going over to chester so i suppose it will effect me aswell

Do you get money for transport etc or would that have to be paid back also?

Nop, no money for transport. I think people who live a fair distance from the Universities can often claim for some sort of compensation though.

Yeah, when I applied for my finance, I applied for the £3,145 it cost me last year... I should have done my homework, because now I have to pay the additional £80 myself.

Rent for me is £975 each quarter, one of 6 people in my house.

the fact thant in portugal there are just 2 clubs: benfica and anti-benfica.

Yeah, when I applied for my finance, I applied for the £3,145 it cost me last year... I should have done my homework, because now I have to pay the additional £80 myself.

Rent for me is £975 each quarter, one of 6 people in my house.

I did that in my second year and had to pay £60 myself. Just look at it as an extra £80 you don't have to pay back/get interest paid on.

High rent, you must live in th London area? or is it just that Hull is dirt cheap?

Well im guess im lucky then, i plan to go to uni where im from, Aberdeen :) We can get a student loan but my mum says im not getting one :S

The English do get a raw deal but I think it's worth it when most people world wide consider britain to be english and when we consider that overall we have better universities, better doctors, better teachers, higher paying jobs and a better deal. I think the current system for university fees should be kept the same as although it can be costly student loans are the best you can get. And to be honest why should a better job be free when you can work to shape the economy from the age of 16.

I hate people who cant play fm with man city
You hate people who cant play FM with City? Thats a bit strong.Id dread to think what you would think of someone if they burgled your house and then had a dump on your bed.

I was watching football behind bars last night and there was 1 thing really annoyed me, pretty much all of them in prison were saying oh i came from a tough background so i had no choice to come here. I believe if anyone wants to they can get themselves a job and stay away from gangs etc and therefor no need to go to prison :) Im not saying they dont have a disadvantage its just it annoys me that they dont think its their own fault.

Last edited:
id probably start laughing then cry abit:(

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

yh its their choice to bring the knife with them

You hate people who cant play FM with City? Thats a bit strong.Id dread to think what you would think of someone if they burgled your house and then had a dump on your bed.

A hot dump!!! :D

I hate people who have the high score in ****. (A). It's wrong. Wouldn't you agree JP.

Cocky little year 7's who try to get lary to me when i'm minding my own business - Just because i'm in sixth form does not mean i will not slap you where you stand.

Another thing that ****** me off is inconsiderate arseholes. They act like the world owes them something because they are unemployed and thick as pig ****. Seriously get a ******* job you inbred.

Apart from that anything goes really !!

Cocky little year 7's who try to get lary to me when i'm minding my own business - Just because i'm in sixth form does not mean i will not slap you where you stand.

Another thing that ****** me off is inconsiderate arseholes. They act like the world owes them something because they are unemployed and thick as pig ****. Seriously get a ******* job you inbred.

Apart from that anything goes really !!

That's why I love the fact that my Sixth Form isn't at my old school. It only has 16-19 year olds who don't start for no reason :p

Gareth Southgate and his refusal to accept that he's not up to managment. :mad:

****** alcoholic,jakeball,steaming,stinking tramps who ask me for money at 8.30 in the morning to buy a bottle of pulse cider when i'm taking my 7 year old to school!!!! ******* ridiculous that i need to explain to my daughter why that "smelly man with the red face was wantin a pound of you daddy!"

I actually got asked the very next day by a girl of no older than 14years of age if i would go into the shop and buy her and her 2 pals a LITRE bottle of smirnoff!! **** ME!! this is not the kind of behaviour i need my kid seeing! their parents should be fined,jailed or strung up,but then again they're probably already in the jail so what chance do the little reprabates have eh?

GREAT BRITAIN?.......... I DON'T THINK SO??????