What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
People who think Exeter is bigger/ better than Plymouth :(

Also people who spend ages at tills, hit you with trolleys, make horrible noises when eating food and people who don't stop at pelican crossings!!!

Table-wise, they are :p

people who can't distinguish between the correct usage of "there" "their" and "they're"

people who drive in the middle lane when the inside lane is clear forcing everybody else into the outside lane thus causing tailbacks and congestion - get the ******* bus *******!! (ahem :$)

people who think that you have to brake at speed cameras even if you're only doing the speed limit... either that or they think the speed limit is 5-10mph below the posted limit... (yeah, get the bus...)

and then there are the people who think that the national speed limit is 30mph...

make me want to drag them out of their cars by their hair and stamp on their heads...

(but I'm not violent... :whistles:)

Facebook groups that say at the end 'Lyk iff u ghet it'. No, I'll like if I think it is amusing, not if I get it. Also, when you're having an intellectual argument, and then they just say, "Ya mum" cause they've got no come-back. Drives me mental!
Also, the fact that town is no longer a happy place, as it is now infested with chavs. Some guy got knifed right in the middle of town the other day by like 13-14 year olds :S

i hate people who thinks that all there is to life is to get a lot of knives and guns to threaten people. Stupid people.
I hate how things can be excused by their social standing. People maybe a footballer or a "cool" guy but that does not excuse them to go beat people up for no reason or to cheat on their wives.

Old people who use the self service checkouts.

People who decide to do their fortnightly shop on self service checkouts ! I only want to buy a drink and your buying half of Tesco and using the self service. :@

I also cannot stand "over helpful people", they believe they're helping but end up overcomplicating a situation -_-

I hate it when people act so hard and then when you poke them slighlty they start crying.

I hate it when fat people just stare at me in disguste all the time cos i eat fruit and vegetables

Rich coming from you

People who moan about something then do it themselves.

I hate people who don't live up to deadlines :P

can't help it, my friends are all like this, over time...boom, i became like them.

i also hate homework.

Football ignorance! , people that think They are funny by correcting grammar , go compare

Nah, the Egyptian one... I leave the room when its on. The black and white one's okay, compared to the others.

People who don't know how to use the ticket machines at train stations.

Idiotic technophobes.

Especially when you get to the station late, and you're still in the queue when the train arrives.

Back