What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
when your thrashing a team on fifa pro clubs and they quit which prevents your club scoring even more goals and getting a bigger win :@

Anyone who dives during a football game.
Cristiano Ronaldo.
Chavs.
People who beg for thumbs up on YouTube.
Chris Morgan. ( Sheffield Utd )
Hull FC.
Comments on YouTube complaining about Justin Bieber. If you don't like him , don't talk about him.
People who feel the need to put a capital letter in the middle of a word.
Dissallowed goals on FM.
Emmerdale.
Kanye West.
People who think songs made by a computer are talented.
Go Compare Ads.
People on FB , begging for comments on their photo's.
Jehovah's Witnesses' knocking on your door every 5 minutes

Last edited:
Bad Drivers and young people who kid on they are drunk on 1 beer and also bullshitters who need to be better than everyone by sayins " Oh I've done that too but I was better", things like that really annoy me.

People who hate Justin Bieber yet have grown their hair to look exactly the same?

People who run for trains- Get their on time, you dozy muppets and people who are too stupid to use train doors! The Doors don't open by themselves!!

people who purposely go out looking for a fight.... mainly chavs...... YOUR NOT HARD, YOUR ******, **** OFF

and kids who stand on street corners running their mouths makes me so angry lol

Despite the fact we have had Christmas, the bin men decide they aren't going to collect for 3 weeks. (Fair enough the first was because of the snow but why the other two weeks?)

People who call me a goth/ emo because I listen to metal music. Seriously, WTF?

People who talk behind your back

My mates who say my 19 inch tv is tiny. FFS you don't need a massive TV to enjoy playing games and I have other things to spend my money on.

I live in an apartment building, what i definitely hate are those (mostly) small dogs with a high pitch bark that they use ever friggen 5 seconds when their boss is not at home :S 24/7

People who when they turn 18 think they've lived their life, and say to your face "f**k off I don't have to do anything anymore". How I lol a few months later when they majorly screw up......(6)
o yeah, when your about to go to sleep, and a ****** earthquake makes the dog bark and wakes ya up.
and Justin Beiber in next weeks CSI. Why the ****?!

Last edited:
people who use **** in swear words what is the difference between **** and F*CK you still say the same word in your head when you read it, Either swear or don't! lol

I was bought up to be an angel and not swear lol. ah **** it

People who when they turn 18 think they've lived their life, and say to your face "f**k off I don't have to do anything anymore". How I lol a few months later when they majorly screw up......(6)

people who use **** in swear words what is the difference between **** and F*CK you still say the same word in your head when you read it, Either swear or don't! lol

Hahaha, so true. But i must say this is one of the few sites you can swear on. I guess people do it because on let's say a Pokersite or Online Game it's the only way around to be able to swear, so it's an automatism :)

Despite the fact we have had Christmas, the bin men decide they aren't going to collect for 3 weeks. (Fair enough the first was because of the snow but why the other two weeks?)

People who call me a goth/ emo because I listen to metal music. Seriously, WTF?

People who talk behind your back

My mates who say my 19 inch tv is tiny. FFS you don't need a massive TV to enjoy playing games and I have other things to spend my money on.

People who moan about the bin men having a couple of weeks off for Christmas and New Year, they do have lives of their own.

Miserable little goths and emos who sit alone in their bedrooms listening to metal music whilst cutting themselves; cheer up mate!

People who talk in front of my face.

Poor people who sit in front of their ****** little 32'' TVs thinking they've got a good TV. Come check out my 109'' beast, home boy.

;)

Think its just a case of using it wisely, and just not going over the top with it. Thanks to my angelic parents, I tend to have a hesitancy of using swear words on forums. Saying that, I discover new ones when playing FM lol

People who moan about the bin men having a couple of weeks off for Christmas and New Year, they do have lives of their own.

Miserable little goths and emos who sit alone in their bedrooms listening to metal music whilst cutting themselves; cheer up mate!

People who talk in front of my face.

Poor people who sit in front of their ****** little 32'' TVs thinking they've got a good TV. Come check out my 109'' beast, home boy.

;)

i Presume your talking about your tele lol XD

Back