What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/246977-%E2%80%A2%E2%80%A2%E2%80%A2-FM-2011-Commentary-Pack-V2-%E2%80%A2%E2%80%A2%E2%80%A2

here i only asked if i could share a file from there trying get the creators permission,so a guy replies fm base are the people who steal others work and pass it off as there own,i have seen a couple of skins on here that havent had credits to the creators from si forum but is wrong to tarnish all members here with the same brush
I thought you meant SI where black listing base, not some random numpty.

Just some noob, i care not for his opinions.

When someone is driving 40 in a national speed limit, then carries on going 40 when it gets to a 30 speed limit.

What does it mean if Base gets blacklisted?

no not actual SI but the guys still a ******** for slating base,just annoyed me with his comment saying its base itself thats stealling other work and posting as there own,not everyones a pirate anyways case closed lol :P

Last edited:
4) waking up freezing in the middle of the night and finding my partner has been a little blanket thief and wrapped herself up in it and I cant get any back :(.

Haha! I do that to Sean. It really irritates the life out of him, but i never know i'm doing it. lol :D

its just a certain member not si he cant blacklist base he just said hes personally gunna blacklist base not that its matters what he does,sorry to cause alarm lol forget i said owt :$ :P

my pet hate is when someone says something on a forum and causes alarm for no reason oops :$

Last edited:
1) Female's that moan about being on their period saying it hurts more than being kicked in the bollocks as though they have them and know what it feels like.

2) Females that constantly moan "Boys are dicks"

3) People that broadcast random things on blackberry messenger saying "ur bbm will b deleted" No. It will not.

4) People that cause arguments with fans of other football teams and calling fans of top 4 clubs "Glory Hunters"

5) Parents who constantly complain about me not having a job when there are hardly jobs about and I have college to worry about.

6) People who purposely spell words wrong like "u" or "wer" or "wot"

7) The battery on my laptop

8) How people want to be like Katie Price. I find it hard to believe people would want to be a cheap tart.

9) My sister's squeaky voice

10) People that address me as a "chav" because I wear joggers, hoodies, baggy jeans and hi-tops

There's just a few of my hates I'd be here all day if I was to state them all :)

1) Female's that moan about being on their period saying it hurts more than being kicked in the bollocks as though they have them and know what it feels like.

2) Females that constantly moan "Boys are dicks"

3) People that broadcast random things on blackberry messenger saying "ur bbm will b deleted" No. It will not.

4) People that cause arguments with fans of other football teams and calling fans of top 4 clubs "Glory Hunters"

5) Parents who constantly complain about me not having a job when there are hardly jobs about and I have college to worry about.

6) People who purposely spell words wrong like "u" or "wer" or "wot"

7) The battery on my laptop

8) How people want to be like Katie Price. I find it hard to believe people would want to be a cheap tart.

9) My sister's squeaky voice

10) People that address me as a "chav" because I wear joggers, hoodies, baggy jeans and hi-tops

There's just a few of my hates I'd be here all day if I was to state them all :)
Reading a few of those i think you could be a misogynist in the making.

It's jsut some unknown noob that no-one cares about saying he won't be using FM-Base again, boo-hoo.

no not actual SI but the guys still a ******** for slating base,just annoyed me with his comment saying its base itself thats stealling other work and posting as there own,not everyones a pirate anyways case closed lol :P

I replied to him in the thread you linked, whilst reading that thread i spotted him linking to another thread, where he accuses basers of being thieving bastards again, i replied to him there too. :)

It's jsut some unknown noob that no-one cares about saying he won't be using FM-Base again, boo-hoo.

I replied to him in the thread you linked, whilst reading that thread i spotted him linking to another thread, where he accuses basers of being thieving bastards again, i replied to him there too. :)

Good on ya Jake :)

i hate when the missus seems to wait for you to sit back down on football manager or "blobs" as she calls it and then asks for drink, food, etc or "are you gonna clean the kitchen or wot?"

i hate when the missus seems to wait for you to sit back down on football manager or "blobs" as she calls it and then asks for drink, food, etc or "are you gonna clean the kitchen or wot?"

Haha, blobs? What was she thinking saying that?

dam yeah i miss that on the other thread hes even worse on there cheeky ******,betta change my reply then i didnt realise that those graphic nets/balls etc wasnt his thread on here just a copy,still pretty harsh words from phnompenhandy

quote "I hear you. Last year it was one of the senior moderators who plagiarised a database that took a lot of work to make. The bastards have form, I'm afraid. They need to be brought into line."
slating a mod also idiot,just noticed hes on aswell lol

Last edited:
my graphics card is naff so 3d match lags quite bad but 2d works ok. she finds it strange that i can waste hrs watching "blobs" runnin about chasing a "blob"!! still i find it strange she can watch eastenders which is just naff actors huffing and frowning for half hr 5 days a week!

Reading a few of those i think you could be a misogynist in the making.

I don't hate women, I just dislike a few of their antics haha! There's only one female at the moment who doesn't **** me off but i'm sure one day she'll do something that'll **** me off, most people do :)

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

still i find it strange she can watch eastenders which is just naff actors huffing and frowning for half hr 5 days a week!

It's 4 now, used to be 5 ;)

Back