What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
With you on that. McDonalds will basically employ anyone. I went to to a McDonalds drive-through after work last night, i asked how much the Big Mac meals are and got some spotty faced little ***** on the other end saying "erm i dunno.........erm free pound somefink" (sniff) Yeah cheers mate, do everyone a favour and crawl back into your mothers womb.

I actually know 3 people (2 are Sixth form students) to be rejected from Maccy D's.

I don't hate women, I just dislike a few of their antics haha! There's only one female at the moment who doesn't **** me off but i'm sure one day she'll do something that'll **** me off, most people do :)

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

It's 4 now, used to be 5 ;)

it feels like 5! im gonna add eastenders as a pet hate as well, so depressing listenin to that and having a run of defeats at the same time:'(

when someone says 'meet you at *insert a place* in ten mins', and then you get there in 9 to make sure and then they take twenty mins and you end up waiting :)

agreed on eastenders too, god i hate that show!

I hate it when people say stuff like 'we raped them'. rape is a pretty serious thing, Or when people say stuff is gay. It irritates me, its not nice
Guys who just see women for their *******....I mean that's a great part of them, but there is more than that...
guys who complain about their girlfriend of whoever all the time. At least you've got one :(
People who try way to hard to be cool. They become not 'cool' by doing that..
Oh, and people who complain all the time :)

I hate it when people say stuff like 'we raped them'. rape is a pretty serious thing, Or when people say stuff is gay. It irritates me, its not nice
Guys who just see women for their *******....I mean that's a great part of them, but there is more than that...
guys who complain about their girlfriend of whoever all the time. At least you've got one :(
People who try way to hard to be cool. They become not 'cool' by doing that..
Oh, and people who complain all the time :)

Wow you made feel bad

Image removed.

I respectfully disagree...

Last edited by a moderator:
Spelling mistakes
Text talk
Hardcore songs
Chavs
JLS
Cider
Burberry hats.

Dam I was about to suggest it for a wind up

lol it doesn't bother me that much...i like a scantily clad women as much as the next, its more when people go out with a gal just cos she's got huge *****..some chick my 'friend' goes out with is the most irritating, dumb, boring etc girl I have ever met, he's only with her cos she's a bit 'easy' and has a fine body

lol it doesn't bother me that much...i like a scantily clad women as much as the next, its more when people go out with a gal just cos she's got huge *****..some chick my 'friend' goes out with is the most irritating, dumb, boring etc girl I have ever met, he's only with her cos she's a bit 'easy' and has a fine body

That's terrible! Who would do that?

She sounds like my cup of tea ;) just jokin

Just been on the phone to a call centre, i hate it when you spend half an hour explaining the problem that you have to the person on th eline even though you have either:

1) Just explained it all to the last person you were speaking to, this person failed to pass on the message when they transferrd you to the current headset moneky you are speaking to.

2) You explained it to someone else in a previous call and they said they wrote it as a note in you file, clearly they did not.

Does my head in!

Last edited:
I just genuinely hate people who will get into an argument just to win it even if they have no proof or are just clearly wrong. Also I really don't like people who just do anything to get to the top eg in a job, only really caring about themselves and their career. I also hate idiotic people on student websites who put their grades in their sigs and their university plans.. get a life.. well done for studying and working hard.. but do I really need to read "SCIENCE A* MATHS B (**** MY LIFE :( ) ... Cambridge A*A*A*...

Back