What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
Watching **** then you get a party poker pop up when you just about to blow your load XD

While playing poker and want to bet your hand, a **** pop up shows up that you can't click away blocking the view on your action buttons, resulting in your timing out and your hand gets folded.

not really happend, your reply was very funny to read btw

People who are massive hypercondriac's

I have someone on my facebook, an ex of a friend, and she does nothing but **** and moan about being ill.. "Awww, my ikkul head is aching, can't wait for my boyfriend (new) to get home and cuggle it better" -- Aaargh! Fack off! Every single day!

Still, can't delete her though, it's funny as **** watching the replies she gets every time from other annoyed people. XD

^^ that's why i dont sign up for facebook, hyves (sort of Dutch facebook) or twitter. If you later remove people they think it's personal (which it is basicly) and all the moaning about nothing really :)

edit: then again, i do like the moaning in here i must admit :)

edit2: I had a woman at work last summer (glad she's gone). All day long she was negative about anything. Everyone had to hear about the 'terrible' things she had to do or happened to her. Like: "Oh, geez. I still have to do groceries when i get home". And "Pfff, i need to walk the dog when i get home". Then later her dad had cancer for like 4 months and each day she needed to tell she could not concentrate and all the co-workers had to listen about her dad each and every single day. Maybe a bit harsh...but he died and then she was kind of mentally ill and stayed at home. To later quit her job because she could not handle it all.

Women and their talking

Last edited:
When players like Gattusso act absolutely disgracefully on the pitch, and don't get sent off. Jordan should have lamped the ****!

People who put ;) at the end of nearly all forum posts.

Humour is recognisable without them!

Many forum members seem to have real trouble recognising it without visible pointers. Or maybe my humour is just ****.

;)

Just general wankers. Go **** off other people please.

Snobs fm base moderaters and being asked what my pet hates are

btw i bet i'll be infracted for this

hopefully, you obviously posted wanting one

Ripping my trousers in school, it happens way too much :(

LMAO, this made me crack up, cos its true playing footy stretching for a great through ball, then ...... Ohhh **** My F**** Trousers !

Your a legend mate .

This thread isn't for forum grievances. I stated that quite clearly in the OP, assuming you bothered to read it of course.

Mods who can't follow rules oO) sorry had to be done though, You pulled up someone else for doing it and never said anything to the mod (A)

I hate people that blow smoke in your face whilst smoking! feel like ramming it down their throats :@

When you leave a computer for 5 minutes in school and some irritating little **** has used the autocorrect feature in MS Word to change the word "the" to the word "****".

Luckily I noticed before I handed the assignment in....

When you leave a computer for 5 minutes in school and some irritating little **** has used the autocorrect feature in MS Word to change the word "the" to the word "****".

Luckily I noticed before I handed the assignment in....

Such a classic. Think every has done/had it done to them whilst at school. :wub:

Americans who say ive done the Math or do the Math. ITS MATHS YOU TWATS!

People who use their fingers as "speech marks" to emphasise a word. I feel like snapping them off.

People who use white text in a silly unfunny way to hide an amusing phrase.

Use the spoiler tags your fools

Mods who can't follow rules oO) sorry had to be done though, You pulled up someone else for doing it and never said anything to the mod (A)

I hate people that blow smoke in your face whilst smoking! feel like ramming it down their throats :@
He said forum posts. Could be any forum not just this one.

Back