What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
people taking the **** out of people with disabilities. like the hereford fans taking the **** out of a steward with a speech impedament at oxford at the weekend.

people taking the **** out of people with disabilities. like the hereford fans taking the **** out of a steward with a speech impedament at oxford at the weekend.

that is pretty dam tasteless.. should be ashamed

People who stop a bus to ask what time a different bus is due.

dont mean to sound racist but Japanese Students, they have all the latest gadgets and when i get out of a seat on a bus to offer it to an old lady or girl they sit down! and when i politley ask them to move they dont understand what i say.

dont mean to sound racist but Japanese Students, they have all the latest gadgets and when i get out of a seat on a bus to offer it to an old lady or girl they sit down! and when i politley ask them to move they dont understand what i say.

I bet they're Chinese.

I dont like tempermental people/bossy/hot-heads/perfectionist know alls (who in my experience know all bullies are tempermental anyways). No-one is perfect. But no excuses when you turn round and hit someone/throw something at someone or shout/scream/boss at them. No-one deserves that treatment.

Bouncers, 90% of them are just wanabe Police men that where to stupid to make it

Bouncers, 90% of them are just wanabe Police men that where to stupid to make it

I've been jumped 10 foot away from a group of bouncers, by about 6 lads, who stood there and did nothing.. If they are off their property they can get arrested for assault, ****** puffs! Probably my fault though.. I was talkin when I should have been listening XD

Not being able to properly get into an FM save because your waiting for the latest patch.

Exactly like that, deleted about 4 games after the first game.

Old timers... They walk very slow like a moron who has just been stuffed in the *** by a teddy bear but when a bus pulls up they go SUPERSAIYAN and end up being first on the bus. ******* mugs.

Back