What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
He said forum posts. Could be any forum not just this one.

You said "this thread isn't for forum grievances", which implies that you're not allowed to post pet hates about any forum, not just this one.

LMAO, this made me crack up, cos its true playing footy stretching for a great through ball, then ...... Ohhh **** My F**** Trousers !

Your a legend mate .

Did it while I was doing my A-levels.. Playing football in my jeans during a break, obviously stretched too far and my jeans were litterally falling off my legs they ripped so much! Had to miss an exam through having to get a bus home with basically just my boxer shorts on ROFL! So embarrassing.

You said "this thread isn't for forum grievances", which implies that you're not allowed to post pet hates about any forum, not just this one.
FFS :@ Well i meant this one. I didn't want this thread being used to have a go at other members, as you will see if you go back to my OP. Are you seriously saying you cant see a difference between both posts?

The very very many people on this forum who are so technical, politically correct and just can't take a joke...some people must have been abused as kids :P
People who put ;) at the end of nearly all forum posts.

Humour is recognisable without them!

Last edited:
Snobs fm base moderaters and being asked what my pet hates are

btw i bet i'll be infracted for this

omfg i got an infraction and 5 points for this i would leave due to y absolute hate for the moderatores but i love the normal members (H)

no i am trying to try and slyily make the moderators more lenient mind you it will never work

FFS :@ Well i meant this one. I didn't want this thread being used to have a go at other members, as you will see if you go back to my OP. Are you seriously saying you cant see a difference between both posts?

I can. Early mornings make me a **** though :(

When you take a **** and toilet water hits your ***.....

People who say 'bad grammar annoys me', then they don't capitalise any 'I's' and don't know the difference between your and you're.

When you eat a biscuit in bed in the morning, and then when u go to get back init at night there loads of bludey crums :@

Coming home from a couple of pints in the pub to find your brother's eaten not only his pizza, but yours too.

:S

When you eat a biscuit in bed in the morning, and then when u go to get back init at night there loads of bludey crums :@

Well the lesson there is-don't eat a biscuit in bed lol (or use a saucer)

Why do you eat them in the morning anyway ? Dont you have breakfast ?

And when you go to the fridge and forget what you want

Back