What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
People using comma's ,,,,,,,,,, to signify a pause when typing :@

I found your blog and think it's great. I love the energy you put out there.
I'm not so far away in County. I see we like a lot of the same threads.

• Parents who don't properly discipline their children.
  • Gay men who act more like a woman than a man.
  • People who show their dog affection in public.
  • People who do not pick up their dogs *****.
  • Fat people.
  • People who talk to adult retards like they are children.
  • Retards who aren't under control or sedated.
  • The stranger on the bus who stares at you like you are his mortal enemy.
  • Woman who think it is acceptable to hit men without repercussions.
  • People who weight train regularly and do nothing with their new muscles other than pose in the mirror.
  • People who think it is acceptable to talk through the trailers in the cinema.
  • Waiting staff at restaurants who feel the need to tell you their name.
  • People who violently confront old men who they 'catch' them talking to a child.
  • Junkies and alcoholics.

• Gay men who act more like a woman than a man.
  • People who show their dog affection in public.
  • Fat people.
  • People who talk to adult retards like they are children.
  • Retards who aren't under control or sedated.
  • Woman who think it is acceptable to hit men without repercussions.
  • People who weight train regularly and do nothing with their new muscles other than pose in the mirror.
  • Waiting staff at restaurants who feel the need to tell you their name.
  • People who violently confront old men who they 'catch' them talking to a child.
Were you bullied at School by any chance?

Ah, how original. Someone takes the time to list the things they hate and you can always rely on someone asking "U BULLIED AT SCHOOL?".

Which one of those hates would suggest that I was bullied at school? And for the record - no, I was not bullied at school.

• [*]Fat people.
    [*]People who weight train regularly and do nothing with their new muscles other than pose in the mirror.

1. Why do you hate fat people :S It doesn't affect you grow up.
    2. what do you expect people with muscle to do, go out and beat people up ?

[*]People who talk to adult retards like they are children.
    [*]Retards who aren't under control or sedated.

Wow you really are small minded :S first of all you shouldn't call them retards and secondly only person I think should be sedated is you if this is how you feel.

[*]Waiting staff at restaurants who feel the need to tell you their name.

It's polite to tell someone your name especially as they are serving you and if you need them you can call them by their name rather than going "You" or "Waiter" whatever.

Ah, how original. Someone takes the time to list the things they hate and you can always rely on someone asking "U BULLIED AT SCHOOL?".

Which one of those hates would suggest that I was bullied at school? And for the record - no, I was not bullied at school.

To be fair, I agree with the following.

• Fat people.
  • Woman who think it is acceptable to hit men in general (changed this one)

Lighten up, mate - you obviously haven't been on the forum long enough to understand JP's humour?

I Hate:

People who think they are better than others because they are richer, better looking etc etc

Fat people who walk in front of you and don't get out of your way so you can get past them

People who don't use Diode-rant when they have bad BO (hate this the most)

People who threaten to stab you over xbox live when they don't even know where you live

Chavs

People not minding there own business

and most recently

Tottenham fans singing Are You Watching Arsenal after they progressed to the Last 8 of the Champions League for I believe The 1st Time in their history

Last edited:

Parents who don't properly discipline their children.
Fat people.
Retards who aren't under control or sedated

Parents who don't properly discipline their children.
Fat people.
Retards who aren't under control or sedated

I'll break this down for your peace of mind.

1. It annoys me when I see a child behaving badly when with their parents and the parents don't do anything about it. It disgusts me, because I know there is a good chance that the child won't grow up until he is 25.

2. Fat people are sinners, typically smell bad and take up too much space.

3. Now, how could a ****** bully me at school? I didn't go to a special school, you know. Anyway, I hate retards who aren't 'on a leash' or sedated becase of the way your typical downs having spastic acts. Walking around with hid tongue out, salivating over his clothes, crying without good reason and smiling at people creepily (common amongst spastics).

So there you have it,

1. It annoys me when I see a child behaving badly when with their parents and the parents don't do anything about it. It disgusts me, because I know there is a good chance that the child won't grow up until he is 25.

3. Now, how could a ****** bully me at school? I didn't go to a special school, you know. Anyway, I hate retards who aren't 'on a leash' or sedated becase of the way your typical downs having spastic acts. Walking around with hid tongue out, salivating over his clothes, crying without good reason and smiling at people creepily (common amongst spastics).

So there you have it,

You are probably the worst person to have an opinion on this forum :S, Seriously people like you make me sick. At least "Spastics" are actually decent people inside. You to be quite honest are disgusting and a scumbag imo.

So there you have it,
Do you ever get the urge to kill?

So there you have it,

You're clearly spending too much time on this forum or playing Football Manager and not spending enough time playing in front of traffic. I hear its a great sport, good for spectators too, go join in.

******!

Back