What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
Man, I wasn't aware that this thread was a bear-trap. I seem to have attacks coming from all angles for answering a question.

Look, I've had the misfortune of working with the mentally disabled. I have good reason to dislike them.

Fat people? Well, this country is full of them, and they are disgusting. Does one usually like what he finds disgusting?

As for the children...well, it's really the parents that I'm angry with. If they did a better job of raising their children to act like civilised human beings then I wouldn't have to hate them.

Man, I wasn't aware that this thread was a bear-trap. I seem to have attacks coming from all angles for answering a question.

Look, I've had the misfortune of working with the mentally disabled. I have good reason to dislike them.

Fat people? Well, this country is full of them, and they are disgusting. Does one usually like what he finds disgusting?

As for the children...well, it's really the parents that I'm angry with. If they did a better job of raising their children to act like civilised human beings then I wouldn't have to hate them.

some of your points are actually ok. But the one about people disable makes you a sick human being and karma will come back and hit you in the face :), I have also helped out with disabled people and that was when I was a kid! abour 14-15 because that's what my mum worked as when she was alive. You still have no reason to dislike them because it's not even their fault thats the way they are and to say some of the things the way you said them if you said it in front of me I would have punched you.

I work in a school for children with disabilities, Beach Stud, you're just an arsehole! misfortune? I suggest you get a life because the disabled struggle to find one and you should think yourself lucky! I'm extremely lucky to work with children like this because I know I can make a difference in their life.

Believe me, there is nothing lucky about working with a guy who walks around with his tongue up his nose.

I believe that the severely retarded should be exterminated at birth. They are useless imperfections.

Guy in my school who says he'll be distraught with a 'low A*'. Get over yourself.

Believe me, there is nothing lucky about working with a guy who walks around with his tongue up his nose.

I believe that the severely retarded should be exterminated at birth. They are useless imperfections.

Are you sick? That is a disgusting comment to make.

TBH the only people id like to see exterminated at birth are morons like you.

Sorry, but you really are a heartless ****.

One of my pet hates was forced upon me today....

People who do their weekly/fortnightly shops on the self service counter. It's supposed to be for people buying very few items you ignorant *****!

If anything you are the retarded one...

There's no case for such ignorant comment like that. If you're trying to troll, or gain a reaction, you'll get one and it'll be one you don't like, but be fully deserved. You tool.

They have a right to life even if they don't have much of one.
Taking their lives without them having a say is simply not fair, grow up. You don't know who has a 'disabled' member in their family on this forum and you could really upset people with these comments.

They have a right to life even if they don't have much of one.
Taking their lives without them having a say is simply not fair, grow up. You don't know who has a 'disabled' member in their family on this forum and you could really upset people with these comments.

People like that don't give a ****. The mind is so incredibly narrow

Nothing lucky having people like you either. Truly disgusting remarks to make, you should be ashamed.

It's true. One of the first things that crossed my mind when I first met them (crazy ******* storms into the office with his tongue wagging like a dog) was which of them should be put down. I quickly realized that none of them deserved life.

These guys were the craziest of crazy. There was one who thought it was perfectly acceptable for him to urinate in the middle of a road, and all his minder did was snigger. There was another who just burst out crying for no reason, as if he were a baby waiting to be fead. The worst was this creepy little guy who stared at me and smiled like he knew something I didn't. It was almost funny, because the only thing going on in his head was the theme tune to sonic the hedgehog.

It's true. One of the first things that crossed my mind when I first met them (crazy ******* storms into the office with his tongue wagging like a dog) was which of them should be put down. I quickly realized that none of them deserved life.

These guys were the craziest of crazy. There was one who thought it was perfectly acceptable for him to urinate in the middle of a road, and all his minder did was snigger. There was another who just burst out crying for no reason, as if he were a baby waiting to be fead. The worst was this creepy little guy who stared at me and smiled like he knew something I didn't. It was almost funny, because the only thing going on in his head was the theme tune to sonic the hedgehog.

People like you really don't deserve life.

I am completely lost for words. Grow up you ****, or alternatively play in traffic.

Have you got a heart? Lets just hope anything like that dosent happen to your family to make them "retarded"

Guy in my school who says he'll be distraught with a 'low A*'. Get over yourself.

Why?
Because he has hight standards that he knows he can reach.

I'd be upset if I got a B because I know I'm perfectly capable of being able to get A*'s with the right mindset and attitude.

Back