Im a manager that pays absolutely no attention on player attributes or assisstant manager during in game team selection (sorry i dont trust number 2 for that advice). I go 95% fitness minimum if i can and by player form, but i am biased to fast players. I dont know why but if 2 guys had same form, i will always pick the faster one. Im very happy with how im doing and the fans are. I give every player a chance to prove me right/wrong.

So i would say im loyal, even gave all my backroom staff 5 more years and the new ones i got i give 5 years. If my players dont perform about 6.51+ at end of season, then i wont renew their contract. Im also only going to transfer list players at their request, so if they want to be in the first team and arnt happy about not being favoured, then its up to them to tell me they want to leave and it will happen. Im also not going to buy players (i brought 1 player/coach only so far, but only gave him a player/coach role because the option was there, not because i wanted him as a player). I guess thats being soft.

I praise draws/wins against tougher opponents. If the side lost by 1 goal against tougher opp, i would sympathise. Morale is sky high even when i was on a drawing streak.

Player interaction works well for me on ok/poor/lower morale, they are happy after a chat.

If i did want to buy players (havent found the need yet as im seeing what i got with in my 1st season), then i will look at fast players lol :). I rather have an energetic speedy gonzalez then a skillful tortoise ;-).

Im still fairly new to the game. I dont know what sort of manager i can compare myself to, because i pay only some attention to the real football world.

I started with the default 442 tactic and then i created a 3412 after assisstant said '....... plays well against 442'. I also just done a 4411 as i got the same answer, but the next opp are stronger, this is why i did 4411.

The only thing i change is mentality and thats only changed when i score or in the 75 minutes mark when im trying to win or equalise. I also just got told by my assisstant what opp play weak against for the 1st time, so i used that info and won :), other then that, i am tactical consistant, normally playing 442.

I proberbly play a bit unorthodox compared with most brokensjnf8ewhce8.com, but the fans are happy and so is the squad. Players seem to like me, so i may not be the master tactician at this game or have the best ideas, but something is going right. Fingers crossed and hope it continues. Good luck in all your games.

A very optimistic manager.

Regardless of the team I am, I always expect to win the title or at least come 2nd or 3rd in my first season. Which to be fair, most of the times I do but when I don't I see it as a huge disappointment.

Also I love bringing through youth players, I splash most of my cash in the first two seasons, after that I hardly ever spend money. Instead using it to improve the clob's facilities and staduim.

A tactical one, that likes to play possession football and dominate the game - but with style and class.

I like to keep the game realistic by not splashing out 70m for Villa in my first season etc.

I prefer to buy realistically and also not sell off too many players which would not be sold in real life en tho they suck in the game

a wenger style manager
working on the developing youngsters
and never winning anything :'(

What kind of manager are you?

I only ever used to play as my beloved Man City. In the past that has been very difficult and has always proved challangeing. Now ofcourse with modern City you can buy who you like and already have a fantastic squad so i only ever buy youngsters for the future.

My favourite formations are 4-1-2-1-2 (Small Diamond) and 4-2-3-1... I like to play a short passing game but with a fairly quick tempo, More expressive (The likes of Tevez, Dzeko, Silva etc shine like this) and a lot of creative freedom.

Never more than 2 GKs
a good 25-30 year old firts team player and a yout prospect as backup for him
Never pay more than 5 mil for regens
always give 3 great youth prospects more than 25 mins per game

Tactically:
My philosophy is: "If I have the ball my opponent can't score".

I like to dominate possession, probe the ball round in search of an opening before putting a Killer-through ball to my poacher or a cross to my target man, I often set my philosophy to fluid, and strategy to control, I use wingers and an advanced playmaker.

The wide Diamond:
-----------------GK----------------
DL------DC---------DC-------DR
----------------DM----------------
ML-----------------------------MR
---------------AM-----------------
--------ST-----------ST---------

I use lots of triangles to keep possession, my wingers move into channels and my fullbacks push forward, the wingers are set crossing to mixed, run with ball to sometimes and t-balls to often.m The AM is given lots of freedom, run with ball often, t-balls often, run from deep sometimes and provides the strikers. Fullbacks are also encouraged to cross alott

I generally always have a Chelsea save that eventually ends in 2020 +

I tend to make a major signing a summer, and groom the youth aswell as play them as much as possible

Only time i loan out players is if they are garunteed first team football

I usually buy one big name in a window if a team is lacking in a position and i will also get a few youths on the cheap.

Tactics wise i try to play total football (as close as i can get without getting battered by everyone)

Very strict disciplinarian - I let nothing slip. My discipline rating is at 100%.
I do however give my players lots of time to prove themselves. I once had a brazilian regen striker do poorly for 2 seasons but all of a sudden explode in training - massive attribute rise and the form to back it up. Ended up a club legend and taught me not be rash.

I am an attacking minded manager. I am quite traditional and generally play a 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1. I love counter attacking so I normally always sign fast wingers/strikers.

I'm not much of a wheeler dealer; I normally go for players who I have watched and like IRL.

A very "strange". In half of the teams that I lead, if i can, i bring in Roberto Carlos and / or Edgar Davids.

Usually play 4-4-2 or a variety of 4-2-3-1 (i think it's a 4-2-3-1 - 2 MCs, AML,AMR,AMC)

I'm a lower league Harry Redknapp I guess; always looking for a bargain, my shortlist always seems to be full of Slovenian left backs plying their trade in the Belgian 2nd division and promising strikers from the Burkina Faso Under 21's. Also similar in tactical style (heartily agree with his famous instruction to Pavlyuchenko to 'get out there and f%$cking run around a bit'). Firm believer in a long term youth strategy augmented by the odd big name player in the latter stages of their career, at least until my five year plan reaches fruition and my carefully chosen youngsters bloom just as I gain promotion to the Premiership :)

I'm the type of manager who grinds out results...

.. By reloading if I lose.

I make profit, buy young quality, sell old quality, long term ****.

I can openly admit i am **** at fm

I was gonna say more or less the same. I know what I want my players to do, but I sure as **** don't know how to tell them. I am decent at buying/selling players though.