What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
Bendtner
Vela
Chamakh
Wellington Silva

I play a diamond 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-3-1-2

my offensive pair up is usually Arshavin(trequartista), RVP (poacher)

need help for barca now i have

Valdes Gk defend

Puyol central defender defend
Pique same
Alves wing back auto
Maxwell same

Yaya deep lying plmk support

Xavi adv plmk support
Iniesta adv plmk attack

Messi adv plmk attack
Jovetic inside fwd

Ibrahimovic target man support

but sth is wrong what should i change?thanks in advance.

i use team instructions control,very fluid,more expresive,shorter,zonal,drill,cautios high defensive line playing offside no counter attack is this good?

not sure if this is the right place, but i have this new youth who has just come through, but he has 2 natural positions, centre mid, and striker, so i was wondering where i should train him?

not sure if this is the right place, but i have this new youth who has just come through, but he has 2 natural positions, centre mid, and striker, so i was wondering where i should train him?

i forgot to add. his media comparison is already " could be the next david beckham"

Looks like a targetman too me

Also, I dont use a centre attacking midfield, in my formation and I have Verratti, what position shall I train him to play and what role shall I give him in his new role?

Thanks

so ur saying striker? i just want to know if should train him as a midfielder or striker (H)

yep striker but a target man and try improving his strengh , most aerobics and put his shooting traning on intense
btw the media comparisons can trick very often
i had a new ronaldo and a new ronaldinho but one failed to reach his potentila totally and second was a way better DMC them AMC

Managing Man United, playing a 4-2-3-1. Rooney up top on his own, what role should I give him? What success have you had with Rooney on the game

yep striker but a target man and try improving his strengh , most aerobics and put his shooting traning on intense
btw the media comparisons can trick very often
i had a new ronaldo and a new ronaldinho but one failed to reach his potentila totally and second was a way better DMC them AMC

ah ok cheers buddy

Managing Man United, playing a 4-2-3-1. Rooney up top on his own, what role should I give him? What success have you had with Rooney on the game

advanced foward

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Also, I dont use a centre attacking midfield, in my formation and I have Verratti, what position shall I train him to play and what role shall I give him in his new role?

Thanks

MC works fine for him, I think he is an advanced playmaker, nontheless as a deep lying playmaker it must work well

advanced foward

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

MC works fine for him, I think he is an advanced playmaker, nontheless as a deep lying playmaker it must work well

cheers for that Nuno........another one.

Neymar is playing behind Rooney as AMC as a Attaking Midfielder Attack. But he is playing on average a 6.5 with no goals or assists.....what role would suit him?!

cheers for that Nuno........another one.

Neymar is playing behind Rooney as AMC as a Attaking Midfielder Attack. But he is playing on average a 6.5 with no goals or assists.....what role would suit him?!

That's because he should be as a ST - Poacher mate :)

Back