What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

Could do with some help for my Blackpool save.

Marlon Harewood
Charlie Adam
Tim Sparv
Luke Varney
Grandin

Marlon Harewood - Poacher
Charlie Adam - MC - Advanced Playmaker - support
Tim Sparv - MC - Box to Box midfielder
Luke Varney - AMR - Inside Foward - attack or ST - Poacher
Elliot Grandin - AMR - Winger - attack

this might make me sound ****...
Cant get messi scoring, he's playing well just wont score,
any advice?
thanks

i manage inter in first season..

this is my line up- 4-1-2-1-2

julio cesar
santon, sakho, lucio ,vargas
cambiasso
muntari/thiago motta ,hamsik
sneijder/veratti
eto, balotelli

what role should i assign to both of my striker, AMC and my CM.

if i use milito(complete forward support) and balotelli (complete forward attack),they tend to do well but i cant left out eto,he is world class and i cant left mario also,he is wonderkid and need game to develope.

i also have a problem with muntari,not really sure his definite role but hamsik awesome as a box to box cm.

someone please help me...thank you..

Eto'o - Complete Forward Attack
Mario - Poacher
Muntari - Box to box as well
Verratti - Advanced Playmaker attack
Sneijder - Advanced Playmaker support

i manage inter in first season..

this is my line up- 4-1-2-1-2

julio cesar
santon, sakho, lucio ,vargas
cambiasso
muntari/thiago motta ,hamsik
sneijder/veratti
eto, balotelli

what role should i assign to both of my striker, AMC and my CM.

if i use milito(complete forward support) and balotelli (complete forward attack),they tend to do well but i cant left out eto,he is world class and i cant left mario also,he is wonderkid and need game to develope.

i also have a problem with muntari,not really sure his definite role but hamsik awesome as a box to box cm.

someone please help me...thank you..

Eto'o ----> Deep Lying Forward - Support
Milito ----> Poacher
Balotelli ----> If upfront, then Poacher, but I'd recommend him as an AM R/L - Inside Forward - Attack
Sneijder ----> Attacking Midfielder - Attack
Verratti ----> Advanced Playmaker - Attack

Last edited:
Using Mr. Houghs Wonder Tactic.

My 3 strikers are:
Defoe,Adriano and Pavlyuchenko.
What roles and which position would you recommend?
By position I mean left striker,centre forward and right striker

Using Mr. Houghs Wonder Tactic.

My 3 strikers are:
Defoe,Adriano and Pavlyuchenko.
What roles and which position would you recommend?
By position I mean left striker,centre forward and right striker
im using that tactic aswell ^^)

i would recommend pavlyuchenko in the middle, adriano at the right (cos he's a left footer) and defoe at the left (right footer)

im using that tactic aswell ^^)

i would recommend pavlyuchenko in the middle, adriano at the right (cos he's a left footer) and defoe at the left (right footer)

Thanks! What about the roles mate?

Thanks! What about the roles mate?
whoops. just realised that i was using the unbeaten tactic instead. sorry lol.

anyway, i'd play pav as a deep lying forward - support and the other 2 as poachers due to their good finishing and speed :D

whoops. just realised that i was using the unbeaten tactic instead. sorry lol.

anyway, i'd play pav as a deep lying forward - support and the other 2 as poachers due to their good finishing and speed :D

Yeah. I might have to change it to target man when Crouch returns from a long term injury. :D

Danny Graham

I'm not sure how to play Danny Graham for my Watford team?

wich is the best role to michael mifsud?

help because i dont know how to make him score

After a successful season with Juventus, I decided to strenghen my midfield so I bought what I thought to a great player, Antonio Cassano. I play with a 4-1-2-1-2 with cassano as an advanced playmaker but I just can't make him play well. When I play with the same formation but with Diego or Lodeiro instead of Cassano also with the same duty (Attack), their ratings are far better than with Cassano. What should I do, which role and duty should I put Cassano?

After a successful season with Juventus, I decided to strenghen my midfield so I bought what I thought to a great player, Antonio Cassano. I play with a 4-1-2-1-2 with cassano as an advanced playmaker but I just can't make him play well. When I play with the same formation but with Diego or Lodeiro instead of Cassano also with the same duty (Attack), their ratings are far better than with Cassano. What should I do, which role and duty should I put Cassano?

Antonio Cassano - AML - Inside Foward or Advanced Playmaker or ST - Poacher or Trequartista

Play him as Treqartista or Inside Forward - Attack

I'm about to sign James Rodriguez to play AMC for me.

I've searched this thread but don't seem to be able to get a definitive answer on how is best to play him.

Can anyone advise? I've got two players up top as strikers - Dzeko (TM - Att) and Kadlec (Poacher - Att).

Cheers

I'm about to sign James Rodriguez to play AMC for me.

I've searched this thread but don't seem to be able to get a definitive answer on how is best to play him.

Can anyone advise? I've got two players up top as strikers - Dzeko (TM - Att) and Kadlec (Poacher - Att).

Cheers

James Rodriguez - AML - advanced playmaker - attack