What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

Hi JP Woody, i managed Real Madrid. I use 4-3-3 formation.
Midfield : Xabi Alonso/Guti - Kaka - Lassana/Mahamadou Diarra
Striker : Ronaldo - Raul/Nistelrooy - Benzema/Higuain
Now i wanna ask you, what the right position for ronaldo, nistelrooy, benzema/higuain? And how about xabi and lassana/mahamadou?
I used ronaldo as advanced forward, Raul/Nistelrooy as target man, and Benzema/Higuain as poacher. All of them are attack duty. What do you think? Please give me comment/advice.
Then, last question. whats the different between deep lying forward, poacher, advanced forward and defensive forward?
thx a lot in advance dude.

hi there JP..
i'd like to ask for your advice..
i'm still trying to grasp the new concept of the role of the player, but i still can't understand it,,

so i'm using inter.. my formation is 4-1-2-1-2
for the striker i'm using the combination of Nistelrooy(poacher), eto'o(complete forward), or milito(poacher) and balotelli (advanced forward) all attack..

but they can't get the goal that i've been waiting. any suggestion?

also for the 2 midfielder,, i tend to use stankovic(central midfield attack) and muntari (ball winning midfielder support)

is there any better way?

thanks for the help

i am playing as chelsea using the diamond narrow and i need to know what my players nedd to be
this is my starting 11
cech (gk)
bosingwa(fullback)
a cole(fullback)
carvalho(ball playing defender)
terry(limited defender)
mikel(def mid)
essien(box to box)
lampard(box to box)
silva(advanced playmaker)
drogba(target man to head)
anelka(advanced forward)
so yer i need to now if this is ok i dont think it is so any advice thanks

sissoko , but if u want moree better , just get camacho with 16 m , i promise , he playing well ...

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

hi there JP..
i'm still trying to grasp the new concept of the role of the player, but i still can't understand it,,

for the striker i'm using the combination of Nistelrooy(poacher), eto'o(complete forward), or milito(poacher) and balotelli (advanced forward) all attack..

also for the 2 midfielder,, i tend to use stankovic(central midfield attack) and muntari (ball winning midfielder support)

is there any better way?

thanks for the help

i think , nistelrooy ( target man ) , Etoo ( Poacher ) , Milito ( complete forward ) , Balotelli ( Inside Forward ) , Stankovic ( Attackin Midfield attack ) , Muntari ( anchor man )

New Kenny Dalglish

So, if I were trying to recreate a Liverpool best XI ever tactic would my "Kenny Dalglish" player be a striker set to trequartista? On support? Or an AMC set to advanced play-maker? On attack?

I know the thread has more of a "what role suits my player" theme, but due to the nature of the tactic's creation I kinda have to do it in reverse...

Any help would be HUGELY appreciated!

So, if I were trying to recreate a Liverpool best XI ever tactic would my "Kenny Dalglish" player be a striker set to trequartista? On support? Or an AMC set to advanced play-maker? On attack?

I know the thread has more of a "what role suits my player" theme, but due to the nature of the tactic's creation I kinda have to do it in reverse...

Any help would be HUGELY appreciated!
Deep lying forward in my opinion.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

i am playing as chelsea using the diamond narrow and i need to know what my players nedd to be
this is my starting 11
cech (gk)
bosingwa(fullback)
a cole(fullback)
carvalho(ball playing defender)
terry(limited defender)
mikel(def mid)
essien(box to box)
lampard(box to box)
silva(advanced playmaker)
drogba(target man to head)
anelka(advanced forward)
so yer i need to now if this is ok i dont think it is so any advice thanks
Looks good to me mate. :) its what i would go for too.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

hi there JP..

is there any better way?

thanks for the help
Complete forward alongside a poacher always seems to work for me.Make the stronger forward the complete forward and the quicker one the poacher,play them both with attack mentallity's.

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Hi JP Woody, i managed Real Madrid. I use 4-3-3 formation.
Midfield : Xabi Alonso/Guti - Kaka - Lassana/Mahamadou Diarra
Striker : Ronaldo - Raul/Nistelrooy - Benzema/Higuain
Now i wanna ask you, what the right position for ronaldo, nistelrooy, benzema/higuain? And how about xabi and lassana/mahamadou?
I used ronaldo as advanced forward, Raul/Nistelrooy as target man, and Benzema/Higuain as poacher. All of them are attack duty. What do you think? Please give me comment/advice.
Then, last question. whats the different between deep lying forward, poacher, advanced forward and defensive forward?
thx a lot in advance dude.
Well the deep lying forward is a bit more attacking than a defensive forward who will almost play as a advanced midfielder.A poacher is set up to be a selfish goal scorer while an advanced forward will play other players in more.

Id always play Ronaldo as a winger,but if i was playing him up front id play him as a complete forward.

Nistelrooy a target man or even a poacher possibly.

Higuain a Poacher and Benzema a Advanced forward.

Alonso a deep lying playmaker or Defensive Midfielder.

Lassana a anchor man.

Deep lying forward in my opinion.

Cheers mate, will have a tinker this arv. The thing I was thinking though, is that Kenny only scored an average of one goal every three games or so. But his ability to dictate play from the front is what I want to replicate.

Will still try out your recommendation though, and thanks again JP.

Hi JP
4-4-2 with United
Anderson and Hamsik in the middle
Anderson doesnt have the best shooting, so what should I do with him?
Rooney and Berbatov up front aswell?
Thanks

i play chelsea and bought edin dzeko and jesus navas
i play 4-2-4, 2 striker and 2 winger
what role should i use ?

Hey how about manchester united, 4-4-2.im trying to play as realistic as possible and i have yet to make a single signing (Although buying a new rightback with 80million to spare is tempting)

i have rooney,owen and berbatov as main strikers and in center midfield i have carrick,hargreaves,fletcher,scholes,anderson.

What should i play owen and berbatov as? I find that owen is an excellent off the ball player, one who makes good runs, but he is slow, and so is berbatov. Rooney plays well in poacher,deep lying forward, advanced forward so im not sure what to do with him.

In center midfield i put 1 ball winning midfielder(Defend if im up against strong team) and one box-to-box midfielder. Please and thank you.

hi everyone, i was wondering how do you play ***** Topp? i cant make him score even if i'm a belgian second division club

Why are people asking me personally? the thread isnt called Ask JP,its for everyone to share their thoughts and opinions.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Hi JP
4-4-2 with United
Anderson and Hamsik in the middle
Anderson doesnt have the best shooting, so what should I do with him?
Rooney and Berbatov up front aswell?
Thanks
Play Anderson as a simple Central Midfielder.Berbatov as a Complete Forward and Rooney as a Advanced Forward.

Why are people asking me personally? the thread isnt called Ask JP,its for everyone to share their thoughts and opinions.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Play Anderson as a simple Central Midfielder.Berbatov as a Complete Forward and Rooney as a Advanced Forward.

Thanks JP

im playing as man utd using simple 4-4-2
i have darren fletcher and toni kroos in centre mid with fletcher as ball winner and kroos as box to box.
just wondering if other roles suit them better

thanks in advance

Thanks Gendot n JP..

i'll try your suggestion.

I play with Barca

Formation: Asymetric

Valdes

Alves Puyol Pique Abidal

Yaya Toure

Xavi Iniesta

Messi Rooney

Ibrahimovic

I need ˝Messi styl˝ with a lot running in 16-yard box, then for Ibra, then for rooney ( good playmaker and a lot of running in 16-yard box, and for xavi as good playmaker

hi im using 4-3-3 formation at manchester united.
What role should i give my strikers rooney villa and ibrahimovic
also my midfielders nani valencia and iniesta.

how the **** did you get ibrahimovic and villa and iniesta lol i mean it would take a bomb just to get those three unless you had to wait for years to buy them