What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

Recently finished my third season, finished 4th. Started off alright but then my team's performances just dropped, so now im considering changing formation or maybe I just need to alter the player roles.

Heres my team:

attachment.php

What is the best roles for a 3-man midfield with 2 MC and 1 DMC? Tried a Defensive Midfielder/Support plus 2 Advanced Playmakers/Support but they concede too many... have Veloso, Hamsik, Gourcuff, Vukcevic, Busquets and Moussa Sissoko for these three roles.

guys what best role and duty for zoran tosic? i use him as a winger attack...and its wonderful...but any else suggestions??

need help what about roles for Van Persie and Dzeko, and central midfield fabregas and veloso
thankyou

hi everyone, i was wondering how do you play ***** Topp? i cant make him score even if i'm a belgian second division club
Play him as a poacher alongside a complete forward or target man.

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

what best suit darrent bent and lee cattermole...i play sunderland
Bent an advanced forward or poacher.Cattermole a ball winning midfielder.

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

need help what about roles for Van Persie and Dzeko, and central midfield fabregas and veloso
thankyou
Van persie as a deep lying forward,Dzeko a complete forward or target man.

JP, I'm playing with Fulham in the first season, I've decided to play Kamara in the AML position, but not sure whether to choose the 'winger' option or the 'inside forward'? Inside forward might work as he can play up front, but it says it works better with him playing on his weaker side which would be the right wing but Dempsey is key there. Cheers ;)

I had him as inside forward and he did well. Up to you though...

JP, I'm playing with Fulham in the first season, I've decided to play Kamara in the AML position, but not sure whether to choose the 'winger' option or the 'inside forward'? Inside forward might work as he can play up front, but it says it works better with him playing on his weaker side which would be the right wing but Dempsey is key there. Cheers ;)
If your struggling to decide whether to play him as a winger or inside forward then look at his crossing stats,if his crossing is **** the he will have to play as a inside forward.

Recently finished my third season, finished 4th. Started off alright but then my team's performances just dropped, so now im considering changing formation or maybe I just need to alter the player roles.

Heres my team:

attachment.php

Anyone have any suggestions on what to do with my team.

Last edited:
I'm using 4-2-3-1 and Pato upfront. What is the most suitable role for him? The original position of the formation is a Poacher but he doesn't seem to score much. Shall I give him time or shall I change the roleMaybe if I put him to AML as an inside forward?

I'm using 4-2-3-1 and Pato upfront. What is the most suitable role for him? The original position of the formation is a Poacher but he doesn't seem to score much. Shall I give him time or shall I change the roleMaybe if I put him to AML as an inside forward?

pato is playing well as a poacher , but u must change ur formatinon , try with 2 striker , pato as a poacher and antone else as a complete forward or a poacher too ...

i think that effective coz i do that too , with 2 striker pato can scored 52 goal in one season ...

i'm use milan too , this my skuad http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/unbelieveable-milan-t24205.html

Hey. What should I do with this team? Ashley Young I Bought For £27.5m and Beattie for £6.75m the rest I know is Edited so Please No Spam about how its 'wrong' to edit it. I like to play this way and thats it. But just wondering how you would use this team and get the best out of individuals and as a team. Also I have no clue what to do for set pieces atm just letting the game decide.

what roles and duties should i give to alexis sanchez, sukuta-pasu, keirison and benzema

how the **** did you get ibrahimovic and villa and iniesta lol i mean it would take a bomb just to get those three unless you had to wait for years to buy them

Editor, or you can be the manager of the club then just buy the player for 0$ and since you manage both clubs you can transfer players like that. No one can sign Rooney, its like trying to buy gerrard or lampard.

Anyway, what kind of player is rooney? Is he a complete forward or poacher or what, he works well in poacher, deep forward and advanced forward but he doesnt get over an 8 rating unless if he scores goals, and rooney's stats has been almost the same this fm as the previous, but he kicks so much *** in the game. also i need help on how to handle owen and berbatov, im not good at playing with 2 strikers at all...

Hi. I play with Hercules I menaged to promote them in primera. But my striker Lukaku can`t get to chance to score. I play 4-4-2 With Iker Muniain ad Romelu Lukaku up in front. What is the best role for this 2 young strikers?

Editor, or you can be the manager of the club then just buy the player for 0$ and since you manage both clubs you can transfer players like that. No one can sign Rooney, its like trying to buy gerrard or lampard.

Anyway, what kind of player is rooney? Is he a complete forward or poacher or what, he works well in poacher, deep forward and advanced forward but he doesnt get over an 8 rating unless if he scores goals, and rooney's stats has been almost the same this fm as the previous, but he kicks so much *** in the game. also i need help on how to handle owen and berbatov, im not good at playing with 2 strikers at all...

Owen is a poacher for sure.

I would think berbatov is a target man or a deep lying foward.

try this

owen-Poacher-attack
Berbatov-Target man-Support.