What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
Liverpool in patch 10.3, second season. Pato and Torres upfront of a diamond 442, how do you think I should play these two?
I would think Torres as complete forward and Pato as either deep lying forward (attack) or poacher but keen to hear opinions...

About torres ur right,with pato im not sure.
Try poacher,or advance forwordm,

what roles should I give James Beattie and Roberto Soldado please

Liverpool in patch 10.3, second season. Pato and Torres upfront of a diamond 442, how do you think I should play these two?
I would think Torres as complete forward and Pato as either deep lying forward (attack) or poacher but keen to hear opinions...
it depends on you amc, if your amc is playing as a creator ie a support role, or a trequartista, then torres complete forward attack, pato advanced forward, but if he has an attack role, one of your forward needs a support role

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

playing danny wellbeck and as back up for rooney whos injured ( its now 2013 and the previous man utd manager sold both owen and berbatov ) and danny wellbeck is getting really low stats
is there any way i can get him scoring etc im using the tonymcdominance tactic

and the wingers are scoring great but the strikers dont unless rooneys playing
rooney is creative, and since hes out it means you need a creative striker to come in, best bet is to try and bring someone is during the next transfer window

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

what roles should I give James Beattie and Roberto Soldado please
target man support(beattie) and advanced forward

it depends on you amc, if your amc is playing as a creator ie a support role, or a trequartista, then torres complete forward attack, pato advanced forward, but if he has an attack role, one of your forward needs a support role

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

rooney is creative, and since hes out it means you need a creative striker to come in, best bet is to try and bring someone is during the next transfer window

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

target man support(beattie) and advanced forward

thanks mate :D

no worries, the reason i say advanced forard and not poacher is that when soldado moves into channels, he will put in crosses for beattie

Cheers mate. I have Gerrard as attacking midfielder (attacking) as he never seemed to perform well in the trequartista role, so I should have on of the strikers as support? Would Pato do well in a deep lying foward supportive role?
Or maybe I could recreate what Spain do with Torres and Villa, like have Villa as the goalscorer and Torres as the donkey... What roles would recreate that? Hmm, some thinking to do :D

iv just started as arsenal as i feel they are not as strong as liverpool man u and chels.
im going the play a narrow diamond and this is what i thinks is my strongest line up

gk almunia , fabianski, areola

full backs sagna clichy eboue, kibbs

cb verma gallas, muniesa and some regen

dm sissoko, song

cm ramsey, diaby, denilson
cm advanced playmaker fab, ramsey

amc arshavin, nasri

deep lying rvp, vela

poacher, walcott

so i need to no wot roles for my players. this is how i have the team instructions

fluid, attacking,shorter,creative defualt,press more,more agressive, zonel and more roaming.
so any help thanks

Cheers mate. I have Gerrard as attacking midfielder (attacking) as he never seemed to perform well in the trequartista role, so I should have on of the strikers as support? Would Pato do well in a deep lying foward supportive role?
Or maybe I could recreate what Spain do with Torres and Villa, like have Villa as the goalscorer and Torres as the donkey... What roles would recreate that? Hmm, some thinking to do :D
give gerrard attacking mid (support role), he's still lethal from range and hes got the passing to pick out your strikers

My apologies on asking this but would like to know how does one change the mentality of the players (the one tht i have circled) Is tht under mentality or something else? For example in the link below, i wanna change A.Smith frm A to D? Just could not figure it out.. Thanks so much..

i am playing with manchester u........in a 442 diamond formation.......villa & rooney as strikers......villa is playing as a poacher & rooney as complete forward...but rooney is not scoring.....his av rating is about6.3-6.8.i have d. derossi as def.midfielder,ferdinand,evans as central defender,giigs,valencia as ml,mr....& adler as keeper.
i am playing with attacking mentality,fluid mentality,quick tempo,wide width.....& more creativity......still i am often loosing to smaller teams......by big margin..........what should i do

im playing as chelsea first season with a narrow diamond how do i play drogba and balotelli together

how do i play edinson cavani and Adriano together? which roles should i assign them?

im playing as chelsea first season with a narrow diamond how do i play drogba and balotelli together
try drogba as deep lying forward or target man and balotelli as poacher

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

how do i play edinson cavani and Adriano together? which roles should i assign them?
try edison caveni as a deep lying forward and adriano as an advanced forward

Any idea on how to play Delfouenso? Being using him as poacher but it's not working.

Cheers. :)

Ashley young - What are the best settings to give him? im using him as a winger on the left and tell him to cut inside. only played 3 games for me but he's not exactly doing so well...im impatient i know ;) any help appreciated!!

Any idea on how to play Delfouenso? Being using him as poacher but it's not working.

Cheers. :)

For some striker to play as a poacher efficiently you must have meat striker, targetmen, or whatewer you like, as a support or if he is like dzeko as a complete forward..
Alo you may instruct from quick instructions, to play ball into space, for delfouneso to use his speed who is you second striker ??

Playing as Benfica and have signed Alexis Sanchez for nearly £15million.Hasn't been playing well lately and played him as an Inside Forward in the AMR position,but that hasn't worked.

Any ideas on how to get the best of him?

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:35 PM ----------

Yep,still any ideas?

Back