What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
What role do you guys reccomend for Guthrie?

8dannyguthrie2.png

plz roles for FORLAN [ i want 7X goals like everyone ! ]
Sergio Aguero !
Season 1
Atletico Madrid !!
Ty !

Aguero,Trequista,or advanced forwrd,or poacher.
Well for forlan,im thinking again abit poacher,his getting slower as well and he have finishing of 18.
u need a good creative midfielders and they will give them alot of assits

What position does Rodwell best play in? He's a midfielder at the start of the game but could be retrained as a DM or CB just as easily. So what position should i train him for? The save is at december of 2nd season so he's still quite young and can be easily retrained as either.

Same with Lars Bender. He is a natural CM and DM. I think he would be best as a DM but he's playing well as a CM as well. Could develop him as a CM and play him as a ball winning midfielder? Or he's best trained as a DM?

What position does Rodwell best play in? He's a midfielder at the start of the game but could be retrained as a DM or CB just as easily. So what position should i train him for? The save is at december of 2nd season so he's still quite young and can be easily retrained as either.

Same with Lars Bender. He is a natural CM and DM. I think he would be best as a DM but he's playing well as a CM as well. Could develop him as a CM and play him as a ball winning midfielder? Or he's best trained as a DM?
Rodwell is really good in DM, he dominates the midfield there, so definitely play him there :)

Can't remember about Bender's stats at the moment as I'm not on FM, sorry mate

what about lampard in the amc role ?? how you think to play Avp, amc, inside forward or trequista ?

I play as Celtic and use a 4-2-3-1 . Simon Vukcevic plays behind the striker as inside forward and I don't seem to be getting the best out of him . What role should I play him as .

I would use Vukcevic as adv. playmaker support. His long shots will come into play and if you have players beside him who can run with the ball they should create space for him to unleash them.

I'm Playin with 2 Strikers at the Moment and i like to play a more attacking game with 3 Attackin Mids (2 Wingers) What would you advice as roles for:

Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Fernando Torres
Messi(Left Wing)
Ronaldinho
Beckham(Right Wing)
David Villa (if i get to buy him)

Torres as a complete forword attack.
zlatan have no clue.
Messi Put him on Right wing as a inside forword
Try to buy other left winger,beck is pretty poor,Try Modric Or Jovetic,same as inside forword.
The AMC ronaldinho,advance playmaker.

Torres as a complete forword attack.
zlatan have no clue.
Messi Put him on Right wing as a inside forword
Try to buy other left winger,beck is pretty poor,Try Modric Or Jovetic,same as inside forword.
The AMC ronaldinho,advance playmaker.

Thanks i'll give it a shot and see how it works out... Although i've been thinking bout sellin Ibrahimovic but if i do sell him who would be a gd replacement??

ibrahimovic as a complete or deep lying forward.

Thanks my Ibrahimovic wasn't scoring goals, So maybe he'll pick it up now...

well depend,which season,what striker u looking for,but as replace for ibra il get Dzeko,play him as complete forword supurt

Man C

hi i have started a season with man city but i feel they could do alot better in different roles, my defence is pretty much sorted its just the mids and attack i am not sure about

i play 4-4-2 but really dont know which roles would suit who

LM) Jovetic
CM) Bary
CM) Hamsik
RM) Boudebouz/Wright-phillips
ST) Tevez
ST) Adebayor

but i swap in Balotelli for strikers

which roles would suit these and are they playing in best possitions?

thank you :)

Well if i remember correctly,Pato at around 25-27 is complete forword attack and great.
earlier,Advanced forword,Poacher.

"LM) Jovetic
CM) Bary
CM) Hamsik
RM) Boudebouz/Wright-phillips
ST) Tevez
ST) Adebayor
"
Jovetic-AML Inside forword
Same as right wing put wright phllips Inside forword
Tevez I dont remember which role,but he can be immense Try Target man (supply to feet)
Adebayor,Target man,Mixed supply or heads.
about 2 midfieldrs im not sure again,Chose who u want to be ur Main Playmaker put him Advanced playmaker and the second Box to box

got hulk and dzeko up front tryed target man and poacher but they lacked goals any suggestions ?? :)

Alright this is my first post even tho ive been on this site for a long time and played FM since 06. I am in a bit of a pickle. I have Rooney and Dzeko as my stikers and want to player either as a lone stiker but keep getting low ratings. Its a 4-2-3-1 with players like Gourcuff, Hazard, Modric, Jovetic, Oztil, Valencia, Kroos, Fletcher, Sissoko and Anderson rotating in the midfield. Any ideas?

Back