What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
Ok so i really need to know how i should be playing vucinic in either a 442 alongside v.persie or alone in a 451

Last edited:
I'm using Iniesta and Xavi in the CM with Toure behind them, what roles shall I play them in?

im trying to play with barca's formation with fiorentina but im not sure what team and player instructions and roles to give so any help would be lovely, its there default squad also

im playing 4-4-2 Wide Diamond in Sporting CP.
I have sergio aguero, mauro zarate and edinson cavani in my squad for the 2 striker slots and matias fernandez for advanced midfielder. Can you guys tell me which roles and duties are best for each of them?
if you need a screen of my squad, let me know.
PS: im on the 2015/2016 season

this is my chelsea team and i want to know how to play my inside forwards instructions please and what roles for all my other players thanks

I am currently managing Manchester City Squad. My favourite tactic is 3-4-3 with narrow diamond formation. As I am new to Fm, I don't know waht duty to assign to which player and especially to strikers. Plz help.The three strikers which I want to play with are Adebayor, Tevez and Robinho.My midfield includes:-1. Nigel de jong - DMC - deep lying playmaker (defend)2. Jeremy Toulalan - MC - ball winning midfielder (support)3. Gareth Barry - MC - Advanced palymaker (attack)4. Rafael Van der Vaart - AMC - inside forward (attack)The defence include three cental defenders in Lescott, Kolo Toure and Mexes.Also guide me if I have assigned wrong duties to midfield players.

Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo
Bought both of them but I'm finding it hard to play them together. I don't want to play ronaldo as a striker... can someone suggest what to do or post a formation for me.
P.S i need goals

Thanks

I'm using Iniesta and Xavi in the CM with Toure behind them, what roles shall I play them in?
xavii dlp support, iniesta adv pm attack

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

im trying to play with barca's formation with fiorentina but im not sure what team and player instructions and roles to give so any help would be lovely, its there default squad also
FC: complete forward support
AML/AMR: inside forward attack
MCR: DLP support
MCL: Adv PM attack
DMC: def mid defend
FBL (since you have vargas) wing back auto
FBR: full back auto
DCs: CEntre back defend

balanced,shorter, pressing, more freesom, more roaming

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

this is my chelsea team and i want to know how to play my inside forwards instructions please and what roles for all my other players thanks
1) put jovetic back on the left
2) use what i said to anfield mojan, but change the DLP to box to box and put essien there, and change the philosophy to fluid, but set creative freedom to default, and pressing to default

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo
Bought both of them but I'm finding it hard to play them together. I don't want to play ronaldo as a striker... can someone suggest what to do or post a formation for me.
P.S i need goals

Thanks
nevr sign players unless you know what to do with them, set the to inside forwards, ronaldo left messi right, play a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1. dunno your team so cant give you any more help than that

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

I am currently managing Manchester City Squad. My favourite tactic is 3-4-3 with narrow diamond formation. As I am new to Fm, I don't know waht duty to assign to which player and especially to strikers. Plz help.The three strikers which I want to play with are Adebayor, Tevez and Robinho.My midfield includes:-1. Nigel de jong - DMC - deep lying playmaker (defend)2. Jeremy Toulalan - MC - ball winning midfielder (support)3. Gareth Barry - MC - Advanced palymaker (attack)4. Rafael Van der Vaart - AMC - inside forward (attack)The defence include three cental defenders in Lescott, Kolo Toure and Mexes.Also guide me if I have assigned wrong duties to midfield players.
de jong is a ball winning mid, toulalan DLP or box to box, barry can play many roles but hes not an adv playmaker, van der vaart is an attacking mid or adv playmaker

I need help with my team:

Torres
jovetic-----------gerrard-------------maxi rodriguez
aqualini---mascherano
aurelio------agger-------skrtel/carra------johnsson
i am playing fluid-attacking-passing style default-creativ default--closing down default---tackling more cautious---marking zonal. I am conceding way do much

Playing Rooney and Dzeko upfront in my Man United save.Playing a fluid 4-4-2 formation and need to know what roles they should be.

I need help with my team:

Torres
jovetic-----------gerrard-------------maxi rodriguez
aqualini---mascherano
aurelio------agger-------skrtel/carra------johnsson
i am playing fluid-attacking-passing style default-creativ default--closing down default---tackling more cautious---marking zonal. I am conceding way do much
you're attack, with zonal and cautious marking, there isnt a lot of pressure on the oppostion. change tackling to default first, see how that goes, you may need to change from zonal to default, or set the players to tight mark

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

Playing Rooney and Dzeko upfront in my Man United save.Playing a fluid 4-4-2 formation and need to know what roles they should be.
complete forwards, dzeko support, rooney attack. unteach stops play on dzeko

Thanks I'll try that, but what role should I play gerrard,torres,jovetic,maxi rod,masch and aqualini

gerrard as advanced playmaker, support torres complete forward attack, maxi and jovetic as wingers attack
mascherano ball winning midfielder defend and aquilani either box to box or deep lying playmaker support...

Not sure how to play Silva in my Everton team? Using the Mr Hough's Wonder Tactic and not sure what position of role is best or whether i should try training him in a new position?

Roman Pavlychenko? playing alongside benitez (poacher) or mileyevski (deep lying forward)

need instrustion on howe to play messi in a 4-5-1 with 2 wingers thanks

Hi i need a little bit of help with player duties to get the best out of them

Wilson Palacios/Steven Defour - currently Advance playmaker support (without ticking playmaker box)
Moussa Sissoko/Jack Rodwell- Box to Box with roaming Yes
Neymar - Poacher/Advance fwd
Lukaku /Crouch/Dzeko - Target Man Atk: should i tick him as Target man and what kind of supply should i give him?

i play a flat 442. Defour scored only one goal, about 6 assist :(

Last edited:
Neymer i think more of an advance,poacher need better finishing.
Dzeko put him as Complete Forword Supurt,When u put Lukaku,Nither pocher or target man
for dzeko just untik the supply,or with mixed,same with neymar or whatever.
When playing lukaku as target man Attack put the mixed supply on.(depend on ur time of game on early stage,perfer foot,When his heading become better put mixed.

Back