What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
Hi i need a little bit of help with player duties to get the best out of them

Wilson Palacios/Steven Defour - currently Advance playmaker support (without ticking playmaker box)
Moussa Sissoko/Jack Rodwell- Box to Box with roaming Yes
Neymar - Poacher/Advance fwd
Lukaku /Crouch/Dzeko - Target Man Atk: should i tick him as Target man and what kind of supply should i give him?

i play a flat 442. Defour scored only one goal, about 6 assist :(
youre getting good resluts from defour, remember hes playing a support role, which means he'll be shooting from range and not breaking into the box, so 6 assists and a goal is good

Tim Cahill playing in a 4-2-3-1 as a CAM behind the lone striker? thanks

what role should i put gennaro gattuso in centre mid? also what role for amauri ( striker) ?

cheers

Last edited:
iam playing with bayern..........with gomez and nistelrooy as striker & ribbery and robben as mr &ml.....what roll should they play

What role does Sergio Aguero play best with? Playing with Liverpool and Torres is playing advanced forward.

I need help with torres playing him as a lone striker, in what role and in what team instr does he plays best?

Jp i need your help i am currently playing as liverpool n recently bought marek hamsik (CM) and daniele de rossi (DM) but dnt know what role to play them in plz help.

thanks

guys the reason you're not getting many answers is cos you're not giving enough imformation. you havent said what formation, philosophy, what roles the other players in the team are playing. all this stuff is vital. for example, i can tell you torres can poay poacher, adv forward, deep lying forward, complete forward, but that means nothing if i dont know the context, you want better answers from people, give out much more information

i won the premier divison with liverpool and gerrard was my main goalscorer. Torres was injured for 4 months. And he didn´t score many goals for me on the season.

i am playing with bayern munich..in a 4 3 1 2 formation.......ribery as the attacking midfielder,robben right winger,schweni left winger,nistelrooy & gomez as striker......with attacking mentality & pushed up deffence......what role should i give them.......i want to by a new cetral defender in place of buyten whom should i bye

Hi guys

I'm playing a Man Utd game and bought Edin Dzeko to play with Rooney on top, but mostly Rooney don't perform, how do you guys play him...

I'm playing a 442...

Hope anyone can help me...

hey, i play man utd currently in season 11-12, i loaned out fabio and macheda in 09 10, but have never gotten them back , i also made a " can be recalled ",
help its so frustrating

hey im playing a 4-1-2-1-2 formation with my arsenal and i don't know what roles i should make cesc and ramsey? or my two strikers theo & bendtner

Hi I am QPR and have a decent team I just got amr zaki. How should i play him.
PS i play 4-2-3-1 formation

Hi im playing as Lyon and Lisandro Lopez is very inconsistent. i currently use him as a poacher with Gignac as an advanced forward.

how would you play these two together?

hey im playing a 4-1-2-1-2 formation with my arsenal and i don't know what roles i should make cesc and ramsey? or my two strikers theo & bendtner
Play Fabregas as either a deep lying playmaker with support or central midfielder ...playing him as an advance playmaker makes him go forward too much and less creative

playing danny wellbeck and as back up for rooney whos injured ( its now 2013 and the previous man utd manager sold both owen and berbatov ) and danny wellbeck is getting really low stats
is there any way i can get him scoring etc im using the tonymcdominance tactic

and the wingers are scoring great but the strikers dont unless rooneys playing

3rd season on 10.3 patch if that helps, I'm Fiorentina and I have upfront as first choice:

Jovetic - Hulk, I just signed hulk so he hasn't played yet, but I still have Gilardino, Mutu, Babacar and Neymar.

Whats each players best role - or my starting 2's best role's together if you understand.

(Mutu has been injured for most of the game and his stats are **** but nostalgia is making me hold onto him, Gilardino scored 20 in first season and 6 in the second playing the same role so he's not exactly "banging" them in either)

* Sold Gilardino last night for 19mil

Last edited:
Back