What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
play rooney behind villa and inbra as a inside fw, ibra complete fw support in R and villa in L as advanced fw.. in midfield.. in center a Deep L with defend duties.. in R advanced playmaker.. with support ar attack depend on the situation.. and in L a box to box working midfielder(fletcher for exemple or carrick) trust me it will work ;)

Hi i've go Rooney and Pato as my two strikers, just wondering how to get the best out of them.
Cheers.

wayne gooner wilson: hi i am managing Ath. Madrid, I am half way through the first season, I like to play 442 formation, my question is is this the best formation for my side, and what roles should I be giving to Sergio AGEURO and Diego Forlan as i cannot seem to get the most out of them. . Please send awnsers to [email protected]. Also how do you attach a sreenie??? What do i need to do to buy a Neymar???

begovic, kaboul, javier, ben haim, spurr, valencia, suarez, jenas, jovetic, zarate, vela, straight 442, and suggestions?

This is my liverpool squad:
Reina
Insua
Bassong
Carragher
Johnson
Mou.Sissoko
Vargas
Pato
Gerrard
Torres
N'Gog

I am 16th in my 4th season after winning the prem in 3rd. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so I'm trying to make my defence more solid. At centre back, I have Terry and Chiellini. Is there any specific role i should give them?

i play 4-5-1 (DMC, MC, MC, AML, AMR, ST) with arsenal what role and duty should i give to arshavin (AML) gourcuff (AMR) Van persie/Eduardo(str)
Thanks in advance

Hi

I'm currently in my second season as Pompey Manager and have the following as my starting 11 formation. I think I've got pretty decent players in there but can't seem to win! I think having the correct formation etc is the key to turning this around and stopping me getting the sack!

GK D James
RB Belletti / D Opare
LB R De Laet
CB T Hubshmann
CB N Burdisso
LW N Belhadj
RW G Assulin
CM Riquelme/Gilberto Silva
CM D Beckham (Capt.)
CF R Van Nistlerooy
CF Guillerme

Other players who I have in and out of the team (if you know of any reason why they should be in the team over the plaers I have listed then I'm open to suggestions!):
Munian (From Atl Madrid)
M Owen
M Muniesa
T Ben Haim

What formation would you suggest I play and what role would you suggest for each player? Would you have the wide men as attacking/placed further forward; what role would you apply to each of the forwards for example? Riquelme is an odd one. I'm playing him as a central midfielder with an 'Attacking' role but he seems to under perform in every game. I thought he would be a really good signing!

Many thanks in advance

Mark

i'm managing arsenal and i play 4-2-3-1 (2 mc's 2 inside fwrds 1 attck mid) fluid control. I use slow tempo and width and short passes with a default def line. It works fine for me except for the lone striker (Milevskyi or Filiberto Barba (american wonderkid) who seems to struggle in every match. What role suits better for my lone striker?

Last edited:
carloz tevez for man city.

his work rate and team work is great (18 and 20 if i remember correctly) so i tried him as target man with run onto ball for a while. not working well...

carloz tevez for man city.

his work rate and team work is great (18 and 20 if i remember correctly) so i tried him as target man with run onto ball for a while. not working well...
cos hes not a targetman, can play adv forward, complete forward, deep lying forward, trequarista

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

I'm having serious problems getting this player to get the goals.
What do you think suits him?

View attachment 53828
poacher, not great on flair or creativiy, but has great stats to finish chances. set the winger on his side to a support duty, and the midfielder on his side to attack duty, feed him and he will score

Not Sure What to play Pedro as AML Messi AMR Iniesta Xavi CM and Ibrahimovic ST(lone)

Not Sure What to play Pedro as AML Messi AMR Iniesta Xavi CM and Ibrahimovic ST(lone)
Pedro and Messi both wingers on attack,but manually change their wide play to cut inside.

Xavi and Iniesta both Advanced playmakers on attack (providing they have a defensive DM behind them)

Ibrahimovich target man on support.

Last edited:
I like to play 4-1-2-1-2 with Moussa sisoko as anchor man and Torres with N'gog up front with gerrard supporting them and the wingers, Pato and Vargas, as supporting. Tht doesn't really work tho.

I'm playing a 4-2-3-1 with Atletico madrid and would like ur advise on roles for Assuncao in the CM position, Aguero in the AMC position, Forlan in the ST position and Simao in the AMR position?

hi all im playin with west ham start of first season and i got diamanti as amc and cole as a centre forward what roles and duties should i use and also who should i choose as my primary targetman ???

playing a 4-1-2-1-2 diamond and have gourcuff as advanced playmaker but how do i play ballotelli and aguero together thanks

What role should i put david villa in for united when i have Rooney as a deep lying forward on support??

Back