What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
In my Portsmouth game I have Andy Carroll and Simon *** up front, and want it similar to a big man/little man partner ship with *** being the finisher with the pace and skill and Carroll being more of a lay-off man for *** who can win things in the air, use his power whilst nabbing a few goals himself.

Any tactics?

hey i play a 4-4-2 formation. my forwards are giuseppe rossi, alexis sachez and karim benzema. what roles shud i give them?

In my Portsmouth game I have Andy Carroll and Simon *** up front, and want it similar to a big man/little man partner ship with *** being the finisher with the pace and skill and Carroll being more of a lay-off man for *** who can win things in the air, use his power whilst nabbing a few goals himself.

Any tactics?

Don't worry about *** anymore, gave him Poacher and he has got 5 in 3 games, leading to two wins and draw, so I'm fine with him. As or Carroll, I may give him Deep Lying Forward but I'm really not quite sure.

Here is my Manchester United Team:
manutdcv.jpg

Can you give me the ideal strategy for this team?

I have good players in my reserve team too.

Has some1 been cheating?

hi, i am cuurently managing arsenal with a 4-2-4; 2 centre midfielders(song and fabregas), 1 AMR- 1 AML( aml= jovetic, amr= milner) and 2 attackers i am corrently having trouble with consistency of my wingers.
any advice and thanks

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

and by the way i converted to classic

i am playing with 4-2-3-1 formation, and i am interested how to play pato a a lone striker? these three players in my formation are playing as inside forwards.

how to play gignac?
in a 433 formation
djalo and macheda other prefered strikers

i am playing with 4-2-3-1 formation, and i am interested how to play pato a a lone striker? these three players in my formation are playing as inside forwards.
Trequartista.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

how to play gignac?
in a 433 formation
djalo and macheda other prefered strikers
Target Man

how to play de rossi, miguel veloso and fabregas in 451 formation and hazard and krasic?

ive signed yaya sanogo,yannis tafer and romelu lukaku how should i play them as a front three

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Last edited:
AFC Bournemouth
4-3-3
***** Topp as my striker is not as good for me as people are saying, what roles should I give him and my wingers?

Im Spurs in my second season, I have Luis Suarez but he cannot score, unless im playing doncaster in the cup! what role should i play him? im using a 442 formation and my other strikers all score otherwise

2 defensive mids, Fabregas CM, the other 2 CAM, De rossi Anchorman, veloso def mid support, Fabregas either attacking CM or box to box, Hazard inside forward, krasic i dunno maybe attacking mid or advanced playmaker?

2 defensive mids, Fabregas CM, the other 2 CAM, De rossi Anchorman, veloso def mid support, Fabregas either attacking CM or box to box, Hazard inside forward, krasic i dunno maybe attacking mid or advanced playmaker?
ok will try that out

Hi mates i have problems with Pato.Do i pla him as a poacher,advanced forward or complete forward

Back