What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
-------------------------rocchi-------------------

floccari------------foggia---------zarate----

---------------dabo------------ledesma---------

wich roles set better for them? thanks

Playing Drogba as a Lone Striker for Chelsea first season... Would he be best as a Complete Forward or Target Man?

Completa Foward

---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM ----------

-------------------------rocchi-------------------

floccari------------foggia---------zarate----

---------------dabo------------ledesma---------

wich roles set better for them? thanks

Rocchi as a complete foward or Poacher
Zarate as inside foward, foggia should be on the right or left mate, winger, floccari as an inside foward, dabo as defensive midfielder and ledesma deep lying playmaker

what role should i play torres hes upfront on his on with 3 central attacking mids behind him (maxi, gerrard, benayoun)

thanks for the tip mate, but should I play them both as a poachers? playing 4-2-2-2(amr&aml)

Salvador Cabanas and Darren Bent upfront for Sunderland??

Hi
smile.gif

I'm playing 4-4-2 with leeds and my strikers are Beckford, Michael Owen or Becchio. I rotate them so I have three possible combinations. What roles should I assign them? And what roles should I assign my wingers with these different combinations?

Hey y'all, I'm playing a 4-2-3-1 with 2 CMs an AMR/AML and AMC with a lone striker and just got this wonderkid regen. Was wondering what you think I should set him as. Sometimes I play him with a 2nd striker, but mostly I play him up front by himself as poacher or advanced forward.

schachner.jpg

A friend of mine got Aguero and yes he use him as trequartista and its working pretty well =]

my team at the mo

given
richards otamendi chillieni bale
de jong
veloso
ballotelli gourcouf ribery
dzecko

at the mo ive got both the full backs playing as attacking wings backs, de jong as a dm, veloso as main playmaker in a mc deep lying playmaker role, gourcouff as a advanced playmaker, both the wingers are inside fowards and dzecko is playing as a complete foward.
i've got messi coming in january (i know its a pointles buy as i can buy players just as good for less but it's messi)
im keeping the ball well, but struggling to get goals out of dzecko. and also im not sure how to use messi when he joins, would i be better setting him as an advanced playmaker wide right?
i know it's a lot to ask but any advice would be apreciated.

Simple question, David Villa how do you play him?
Complete forward?
Im thinking of trying complete forward and support duty in my 4231
Only problem seems to be my AMs getting the ball to him

firstly i have too many good midfielders and strikers
midfielders
essien, mikel, lampard, ballack, verratt,i kroos, joe cole
strikers
drogba anelka aguero sanogo and traore

i dont know what formation or what roles to play ?

What role/duty would you play Grafite and Martins when they're up front with Dzeko for Wolfsburg? I tend to go Poacher for both, definitely for Martins. Grafite I mix it up a bit, Adv Fwd sometimes, maybe complete forward/att on occasion. Had some success but I want gooooooaaaaals.

Back