What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
firstly i have too many good midfielders and strikers
midfielders
essien, mikel, lampard, ballack, verratt,i kroos, joe cole
strikers
drogba anelka aguero sanogo and traore

i dont know what formation or what roles to play ?

Look..in my opinion i dont think that u can use a formation with all these players..but im sure that u can use 4-1-2-1-2(diamond)...mikel-defensive midfielder maybe anchor man..essien-central midfielder as a ball winner..lampard-central midfielder next to him (essien) as a box to box midfielder or adv playmaker or just central midfielder..and toni kroos as an attacking midfielder behind the strikers,drogba as deep lying forw and aguero as trequartista (i never bought him but a friend of mine use him as trequartista and he is going really well)..thats my opinion!greets!

Look..in my opinion i dont think that u can use a formation with all these players..but im sure that u can use 4-1-2-1-2(diamond)...mikel-defensive midfielder maybe anchor man..essien-central midfielder as a ball winner..lampard-central midfielder next to him (essien) as a box to box midfielder or adv playmaker or just central midfielder..and toni kroos as an attacking midfielder behind the strikers,drogba as deep lying forw and aguero as trequartista (i never bought him but a friend of mine use him as trequartista and he is going really well)..thats my opinion!greets!

cheers for that
I was just wondering could you give me some advise please ?
Last season I won the quadruple with Chelsea in my first season with a 4-1-2-1-2 formation now I've just started my next one and I'm scraping wins 1-0 or that. Does this always happen ?

having problems finding a role for Jo(man city striker) used him in a couple roles and haven't found the right one help ?

Need to know how to play Axel Witsel, currently playing him as an attacking midfielder, with duty set to "Support, but its not really working out.

Need to know how to play Axel Witsel, currently playing him as an attacking midfielder, with duty set to "Support, but its not really working out.

give him attack duty and make sure his instructions are to run with the ball and run from deep very often

Cheers, he scored twice in the match after that agasint Middlesbrough, got sent off the game after though lol.

Playing four four two, if both full backs set to support, what do you guys believe to be the best, or solidest partnership at centre backs in terms of roles and duty for a terry - ferdinand type partnership.

thanks

a madrid team

how do i get the best out of my atletico madrid team i have aguero behind forlan and have just signed moutiniho

How might i play tim cahill, mikel arteta, and aiden mcgeady?

edit, let us add james vaughan and kevin doyle to that

Last edited:
Id like help with what role to Play Diaby, Denilson and Ramsey. thanks

Dzeko isn't thiriving in a Deep Lying Forward role with attacking duty on with Rooney upfront.

What should I play him as? A supporting Target Man?

Lionel Messi. he has gone 8 games without a goal and only 1 assist. i play him AMR. anything else i should do JP ?

what roles should i give to my team
gk: adler
rb: srna
lb: marcelo
cb:chiellini
cb:mexes
cdm: veloso
amr: robben
aml: modric
amc: gourcuff
st: aguero
st: huntelaar

also what instructions should i give for corners

How should i play guiseppe rossi? have him up front on his own with cazorla and di maria on either side..

Back