What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
Hi, I am using 4-4-2 with newcastle I can use xisco/shola ameobi/andy carroll/santa cruz and maybe guido marilungo It would be really helpful if I could get what role and position to use for getting most goals as I am not getting any right now. Also I have about 10 mil to transfer budget

Hi :)

I'm playing 4-4-2 with leeds and my strikers are Beckford, Michael Owen or Becchio. I rotate them so I have three possible combinations. What roles should I assign them? And what roles should I assign my wingers with these different combinations?

Hi :)
I made a new team and it is a mixture of Newcastle and west brom players. What roles should I give to Carroll, lovenkrands, iker muniain, Amoebi, and lukaku.
My listed strikers just won't score, they keep missing good and positioned shots. So what roles should I give them, or is it because of the tactic? I am currenltly using dan's attacking dynamo

Last edited:
what role should i play drogba and aguero upfront and moussa sissoko playing Mc

Moussa Sissoko as a deep lying Playmaker, role set as defend, Droga as a complete foward and Aguero as Trequartista or Poacher

I'm liverpool and I'm using a 4-3-3 formation, whats the best roles to give gerrard, mascherano and moutinho or veloso in midfield, and also the best roles for torres, ageuro and dzeko

1>Eduardo
2>Yaya Sanogo
3>Arshavin(in wings)
4>Chris Wood
6>Clichy
7>James Rodriguez

THANKS in advance!! ;)

1>Eduardo - Poacher
2>Yaya Sanogo - .....
3>Arshavin(in wings) - Advanced Playmaker [sets up a tonne]
4>Chris Wood - Target man
6>Clichy - Default
7>James Rodriguez - ....

How can I get lampard ro recreate form he does in real life ? Like 20+ goals a season ?
Also drogba and anelka ?
Cheers

1>Eduardo
2>Yaya Sanogo
3>Arshavin(in wings)
4>Chris Wood
6>Clichy
7>James Rodriguez

THANKS in advance!! ;)

Eduardo - poacher
Yaya Sanogo - Adv fwd
Arshavin - Inside fwd, left wing. Free role, run w/ ball sometimes, long shots, sometimes, fwd runs - sometimes tell him to cut inside he is AWESOME! he scored 18+ goals in first season as Arsenal for me then sold him to Barca for 41m

Okk..

I just wanted to confirm the roles. Using same for Arshavin and Eduardo.

Thanks for Sanogo.. ;) Was using Targetman for him but he sucked!! :(

I'm at udinese. I play 4-5-1 with di natale as my loan striker. I've tried playing him as a poacher, advanced forward, deep lying forward n he just doesn't score even though he has good finishing n composure. Any suggestion? Oh also i play 4-3-3 can anyone suggest what roles to give my strikers? I play di natale on the left of the front three and sanchez on the right with floro flores in the middle. Thanks in advance.

I'm managing Parma and i use a 4-5-1 formation (dmc, 2 mc's, aml ,amr). I'm having trouble to make my dmc and 2 mc's to perform well even though i have a world class midfield. Witch roles do you recommend me for players like Mariga, Defour, Verratti, Fellaini, Carmona. I'm using short passing with a slow tempo narrow width and I 'm still "misplacing many long passes" . Any ideas how to fix that? thanks in advance

in a 4-1-2-1-2 formation
should i have lampard as the amc, advanced playmaker,attack
or cm,central midfielder, attack ?

I'm playing a 4-2-3-1 with real madrid and need to know what role to give benzema as he isnt getting enough shots in as a poacher.

Playing Drogba as a Lone Striker for Chelsea first season... Would he be best as a Complete Forward or Target Man?

Back