What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
just signed edin dzeko at barcelona, i am now playing a 4-3-1-2. with messi AMC. what roles should i give dzeko, ibrahimovic and messi? im all ears :)

Dzeko = Advanced Forward
Ibrahimovic = Target Man
Messi = Inside Forward

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

How Should i play Moussa Sissoko ??

Dzeko = Advanced Forward
Ibrahimovic = Target Man
Messi = Inside Forward

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

How Should i play Moussa Sissoko ??
as either a deep lying playmaker or box to box mid (highly recommended)

Firstly playing as Hull City, Villa cannot hit a barn door, tried everything with big marco varelli/hesselink playing as target man to win flick on's to his feet for villa to run onto. my team is cape de villa, gardner, gamberini, alves, in mid is fuchs, boateng, ireland, pepe, and the two strikers mentioned. help please, ps yes i cheated with finance a bit, and also made boateng 15 plus for pace, acc, strg, stamina etc. A really quick team and were getting turned over by bolton and wolves.....
shock.gif
shock.gif
shock.gif
shock.gif

I player Moussa Sissoko in Centre of midfield, what role should i put him in?!

Nilmar - Villarreal

I currently play Nilmar as the lone striker in a 4-2-3-1 as an advanced forward . Scored 9 goals in 24 (1) appearances . What role and/or formation would help him score more goals ?

Last edited:
Help, how to get the best out of Marco Varelli and David Villa, what roles should I set as Varelli is getting 1 in 5 and Villa cant score 1 in 20 in the premiership.:(

i have andy johnson, yannick djalo and bobby zamora,
what roles should i play them in ?!

I have Arsenal and I play with a 4-1-2-1-2, with Mohamed Sissoko DM, Fabregas and Muntari CM, Arshavin AMC and Cardozo and Vucinic up front, what role should I give them?

play becford as a poacher.
what role should i play yannick djalo playing him as alone striker

I have Arsenal and I play with a 4-1-2-1-2, with Mohamed Sissoko DM, Fabregas and Muntari CM, Arshavin AMC and Cardozo and Vucinic up front, what role should I give them?
Mohamed sisoko is Moussa sisoko?Or just a player i dont know...
Cardozo is target man supurt.
Vucinic Advance forward
Arshavin Try as Advance playmaker
Fabregas Deep lying playermaker.
Muntari If player in MC-Ball wining If played DMC Anchor man
Moussa sissoko(i guess that him) If player MC Box to box suport If DMC Defensive midfielder

Back