What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
I have gourcuff, aguero and Dzeko

what works better

Dzeko -Target Man Attack
Sergio Aguero- Poacher Attack
Yoann Gourcuff- Trequartista

or

Dzeko- Deep Lying Support
Aguero- Trequartista
Gourcuff- Advanced Playmaker

thanks in advance

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

yannick djalo poacher

Thank you very much. I'm talking about Mohamed Sissoko at Juventus, former Liverpool player :)

Torres, lone striker
currently on complete forward support but not doing too great
complete forward attack might be better for him. also he does make a good advanced forward as well

---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

what role should i use for oscar cardozo?target man or something else?
target man attack or poacher

what works better

Dzeko -Target Man Attack

or

Aguero- Trequartista

thanks in advance

hello can u answer mine plz

what works better

Dzeko -Target Man Attack

or

Aguero- Trequartista

thanks in advance

hey JP i need some help i have rooney upfront with Dzeko in a 4 1 2 1 2 formaton with a fluid and atticking philosophy. I also have Mario Balotelli and Federicho Macheda as my back ups. PLEASE HELP

hello can u answer mine plz

what works better

Dzeko -Target Man Attack

or

Aguero- Trequartista

thanks in advance

Hi, I just wasted the biggest 40 million pound ever on..... Juan Manuel Mata.

Aload of ****, he cant even score open goals.

I've played him about 15 games or something now and hes total ****, for 40 million pound you expect him to be atleast... good.

I've played him inside forward and as striker now.

Has anyone else bought him before, if so was he good and what position + role did you play him?

Thanks

Last edited:
I am managing Benfica,first season and I'm looking to see whether or not I should play a 4-4-1-1,a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-1-3-2...or even a 4-1-2-1-2.

I have the option of playing two upfront with Aimar behind Saviola and Cardozo,or having Di Maria,Aimar,Weldon and a striker out of Saviola or Cardozo.

Who should I play upfront?

Hi, I just wasted the biggest 40 million pound ever on..... Juan Manuel Mata.

Aload of ****, he cant even score open goals.

I've played him about 15 games or something now and hes total ****, for 40 million pound you expect him to be atleast... good.

I've played him inside forward and as striker now.

Has anyone else bought him before, if so was he good and what position + role did you play him?

Thanks
what team you did you buy him with? firstly, he doesnt speak english so apparently he needs time to learn english (if you're playing with english teams). personally, i think he makes a pretty good winger or inside forward (both attack duty). i did not have much success previously when playing him as a striker as well

what team you did you buy him with? firstly, he doesnt speak english so apparently he needs time to learn english (if you're playing with english teams). personally, i think he makes a pretty good winger or inside forward (both attack duty). i did not have much success previously when playing him as a striker as well
Man city. Yeh thats where im using him, inside forward.

I am managing Coventry in the championship and wonderding whats the best role for Emad Moteab?

Back