What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
I have Dzeko, David Villa, Zigic, and Sergio Aguero in the squad. Any recommended roles?

Im Manchester United with the usual Rooney, Berbatov, Macheda and Owen. I bought Luis Fabiano for 23million in the hope that he would make an awesome partnership with Wayne Rooney - It has not worked out.

Fabiano has not settled at Manchester with unknown general happiness.

I am sure that if i can get him banging in the goals for United then he can lead me to success.

I am currently playing Ronney as an <Advanced Forward> with Fabiano as a <Poacher> both with <Attack> Duties.

How should I be playing them both?

I have Hamisk in Central Midfield on the left next to Darren Fletcher.

If the Rooney / Fabiano partnership does not work out how should I play Berbatov next to Rooney? As a Deep Lying forward? with support maybe?

Any suggestions really as im pulling my hair out.

i don't know about what should you put fabiano as i have converted to the old style(covert to classic it's amazing) but i advise you to play hamsik alone in central midfield he'll do wonders

With Hamisk on his own in midfield on his own are you suggesting a 4-3-3? with 3 strikers up front or 2 wingers up front with the loan striker?

Anybody got any advice on the Luis Fabiano problem?

Roles for higuain and dzeko?

4132 with kaka as amc advanced play maker attack , granero aml as inside forward support, ronaldo as inside forward attack.

--Thanks!

Dzeko - Complete forward/Target man
Higuain - Advanced forward/Poacher

wanna use messi,ronaldo,villa and xavi 2gether..how would u suggest i should do that..

hello jp, im currently play as Man utd manager, and i bought in ainkeev,CristianoRonaldo,david silva,pato,ainkeev ,hamsik,de rossi and ramos. what do u think about the role that i played them??? currently in good form but only win 2-0, i want a bigger margain XD
gk:ainkeev
DR:S.Ramos(FUll back Auto)
DC:Vidic(CD Def)
DC:Ferdinand(same with Vidic)
DL:Evra(same with Ramos)
MC:De Rossi (CM defend)
MC:Hamsik (Support CM)
AMR:C.Ronaldo(winger attk)
AML:David SIlva(WInger attk)
ST:Rooney(deep lying foward support)
ST:Pato(Target man attk)

4-4-1-1

strikers: rooney, anicet, adriano, nuno gomes

attacking midfielder: piotr trochowski, valdivia, ji sung park, alejandro dominiguez, simon vukcevic

if its not too much work, how should i play these players? thx in advance :)

David Villa?
I've tried him poacher and advanced forward, but I dont know his best role.
I play a 4-2-4

Thanks

Darren Bent? Ended up paying £15million due to his goalscoring rate in the premiership for Sunderland, something like 28 goals in 38 appearances.

Villa is definetely a poacher, but can be played as Trequartista

@KRW
Ji Sung Park as a Winger / Defensive Winger
Rooney - Poacher, Complete Forward?
That's what I know

Well depends... i've tried suarez in alot of different leagues, when i had him on Porto, he scored like 34 goals in 36 games, when i got him on man.u he scored like 14 in 38 :/ ...

Why is David Villa still playing so bad? I played loads of his games as poacher didn't score, so I started playing him Trequartista and he still doesn't score!

i play a 4-3-2-1 formation with man utd as shown below.

Rooney
Gourcuff - Modric
Giggs - Muntari - Valencia
Evra - Vidic - Ferdinand - Srna​

whats your thoughts? cheers much appreciated ( got a match with chelsea coming up, maybe in time for that? ;P

485_Untitled.png

Would appreciate any roles you guys think are suitable.

Cheers!

STRAIGHT FORWARD 4-4-2 AT LIVERPOOL
Lookin how to play Dzeko with torres and how to play Van der vaart

Back