What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
Well, Fabregas should be Advanced Playmaker. :)

In the MC position? support or attack?

I got arshavin playing as a AMR advanced playmaker in the team, will there be adverse effect if there are two playmakers together?

thx

Hi.
I am currently playing Inter and am confused what roles to play my 3 strikers-Eto'o,Milito and Pandev.

I play a 4-3-3 with no wingers.

what roles and team instructions would you think is best for this tactic

GK
DR
DL
DC
DC
DMC
AMR
AML
AMC
ST
ST

i am currently liverpool some games i can score goals but in a few i concede aswell all my instructions are set to default

Jermaine Defoe plays alongside Crouch/Milevsky [Target Men] How should I play him as Poacher is failing.

Ivica Olic seems to be scoring loads of goals in the friendlies, but has only 11 finishing and 9 composure.

What role should I give him?

my chelsea

im currently playing with chelsea with a 4-2-4 tactic, 2 center midfilders, 2 wingers and 2 forward players, want to know what the best roles to put at my 2 center midfilders and my 2 forward. lampard/essien, hamsik/marchisio, and dzeko - aguero thanks in advance!

by the way i play lampard as box to box, and hamsik as advanced play maker and when i use essien or marchiso is center midfiled with the role defending and marchisio with box to box or advanced play maker, my 2 forward players are playing with dzeko as target man (but he never score much goals so.. would like to know what is the best role for him) and aguero as complete forward!

Thanks anyway

you have 4 very offensive player in your wingers and strikers, so you ideally want you central mids to hold their positions. have one on central mid/defend and the other box to box

try dzeko complete forward supprt

Complete\Targetman(to feet)\Advanced\Poacher
He is really good at everything

question!

what s di maria's best role ? i play him winger (att) but he s not matching my expectations.. p.s.: i play liverpool

bayern

Which roles for these players: Breno, Pranjic, Alaba and Kroos?
Thanks

I just got ***** Topp, which role shall I play him as?
Thanks

I played him as a poacher for Port Vale and he scored loads

what s di maria's best role ? i play him winger (att) but he s not matching my expectations.. p.s.: i play liverpool

I think I would play him as an inside forward, not sure though :S Havent played with him much

Which roles for these players: Breno, Pranjic, Alaba and Kroos?
Thanks

Havent played with any of them mate. I would probably play Kroos as MC or AMC, Advanced Playmaker.

Sami Khedira anchor man or Defensive midfielder? on support?

and what role best for Serdar Tasci & Anthony Annan

Last edited:
What role suits best to Diego Buonanotte ? On my fulham game i use him as an AML-Inside Forward, plays particulary good, but i'm sure he can do better .

In my Bolton game I know how to play all positions, except 3: playing a diamond 4-4-2 with DMF as Anchorman and AMF as Advanced Playmaker, how should I play my ML and MR? Interested in Lee Chung-Yong and Ricardo Gardner and maybe Wilshere (playing him as ML mostly because I bought Pedro Morales and Haris Medunjanin for AMF), I know I should play Weiss as Winger. And one more thing, is Klasnic any good as Complete Forward?

What role should I use Juan Manuel Mata on the LW?

I paid a lot for him and he has done almost nothing. :S

Last edited:
Back