What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
Hi guys,

This is my team (Bayern Munich)

GK Adler/Akinfeev
DL Boateng
DR Lahm
DC Breno
DC Badstuber
AML Ander
AMR Schweinsteiger
AMC Muller
ST Jo
ST Lukalu
ST Neymar

1st question...Adler or Akinfeev
2nd question...what roles suit my players and is it a good formation cz i'm not winning a lot

Thanks

what about Balotelli's best roles ?

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Hi guys,

This is my team (Bayern Munich)

GK Adler/Akinfeev
DL Boateng
DR Lahm
DC Breno
DC Badstuber
AML Ander
AMR Schweinsteiger
AMC Muller
ST Jo
ST Lukalu
ST Neymar

1st question...Adler or Akinfeev
2nd question...what roles suit my players and is it a good formation cz i'm not winning a lot

Thanks

Akinfeev imo,

I've asked this before but I can't seem to get the right blend, the person especially giving me problems is Van Persie... I'm trying to play a front 3 of Aguero, Dzeko and Van Persie. Please can you add whether I should play them in attack or support mode, thanks.
Anyone?

Thanks D.R.22, but my main problem is with gettin VP to make any sort of impact in a front 3 :(
Dzeko funilly enough does AMAZINGLY in any role I give him <3

Anyone?

Thanks D.R.22, but my main problem is with gettin VP to make any sort of impact in a front 3 :(
Dzeko funilly enough does AMAZINGLY in any role I give him <3

perhaps either this:

aguero Dzeko RVP
DLF Adv. f DLF

or this:

aguero Dzeko RVP:
adv. f Target man Adv. f

you may want to get this confirmed though, as im not entirely sure

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

aron gunnnarson? he starts off at coventry. thanks :)

anyone?

perhaps either this:

aguero Dzeko RVP
DLF Adv. f DLF

or this:

aguero Dzeko RVP:
adv. f Target man Adv. f
Thanks I'll bear that in mind and seek some more advice.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

I've asked this before but I can't seem to get the right blend, the person especially giving me problems is Van Persie... I'm trying to play a front 3 of Aguero, Dzeko and Van Persie. Please can you add whether I should play them in attack or support mode, thanks.
Anyone?

hi im currently first season at arsenal, playing a 451 formation, that includes two wingers set as inside forwards. im using eduardo as a lone striker but was wondering how best to use him? he's currently set as complete forward with support. any advice would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
hi im currently first season at arsenal, playing a 451 formation, that includes two wingers set as inside forwards. im using eduardo as a lone striker but was wondering how best to use him? he's currently set as complete forward with support. any advice would be greatly appreciated

as you play him or maybe deep-lying forward support

im currently arsenal and im wondering how to get the best out of my forward(s). I either play a 4-5-1 or a 4-1-2-1-2. The 4-5-1 team is:
GK- Ochoa
RB- Schwaab
CB- Gamberini
CB- Vermaelen
DMC- Song
CM- Fabregas
CM- Nasri
AML- Arshavin
AMR- Walcott
ST- RVP
My question is how to play RVP as i am currently not quite getting the performances i would like from him. My 4-1-2-1-2 team is:
the same defence, dmc and cm's, amc is arshavin and partnering RVp is agbonlahor. Now in my 2nd season agbonlahor scored 20 goals, however RVP wasnt close. I wondered if anyone had any ideas on how to get the best out of my forwards..?

Lads it's not working. Haven't scored in 3 straight. How do i play both of them together. Dzeko - Aguero

im playing torres up front with aguero wt should i play them as ???? any help plz !!!!

thanks

hey i need role for thomas huddlestone. currently im playing him as a playmaker because he's the only one with decent passing. im thinking of playing him as a dmc and i would like to know if that is a good idea

Aguero-Dzeko-Van Persie in a front 3... TIA

---------- Post added at 06:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

Lads it's not working. Haven't scored in 3 straight. How do i play both of them together. Dzeko - Aguero
Complete Foward - Support for Dzeko and Poacher for Aguero. Make Dzeko your target man. I can't see how that can fail tbh.

Hi, I'm playing Arsenal and I bought Sanchez, I played him as AMR Winger , played him as poacher but currently he's not doing much... This made Walcott look better... Is this my formation problem, his problem, or is it only for the first few games that he's flopping?

Last edited:
Back