What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
My At. Madrid team, first season:
GK: Asenjo
RB: Valera
LB: Antonio Lopez
CB: Ujfalusi
CB: Perea
CM: Buonanotte
CM: Tiago
CM: Raul Garcia
ST: Palermo
ST: Aguero
ST: Forlan

Any ideas for roles? My front three especially.

4-4-2 with AML/AMR, what's the best way to play Defoe and Cardozo together? Defoe is a poacher atm, Cardozo is target man - attack but he has been disappointing :(

4-4-2 with AML/AMR, what's the best way to play Defoe and Cardozo together? Defoe is a poacher atm, Cardozo is target man - attack but he has been disappointing :(
I'm having the same problems with Oscar Cardoza while he's scoring a few goals he's not setting the world on fire :S

Ok so here is my Team
role.png

Note that i will be switching Beckham for Ninis, And was wondering what Tactics etc would suit Ninis well in this position,

Ninis -

ninis.png

OR! If you know of someone better to suit this position let me know, This is the 6th season that is why i am getting rid of beckham he is near enough dead now lol, :D Let me know thanks a lot.

Last edited:
really need help, i have, dzeko and mauro zarate, where should i play em and what as?
need urgent help, plese

I play 442 lining up like this

GK: Enke
RB: Ankynov (Full Back support)
LB: Evra/Fabio (Wing Back Attack)
CB:Ferdinand or Evans/Vidic
RM:Gourcuff (Winger Attack)
CM:Hamsik (Box to Box Support)
CM:Carrick (Deep Lying Playmacker Defend)
LM: Modric (Winger Attack)
ST:Rooney (Advanced Forward Attack)
ST: Berbatov (Deep Lying Foward Support)

Thinking of buying aguero

Got any suggestions on my roles for players

Playing as Liverpool, 2011/2012 season just about to start, all going splendid apart from one thing: I'm not making the most out of Fernando Torres.

I play the asymmetrical 4-1-3-2 with
Reina,
Johnson (Azicilpueta) - Full Back automatic,
Carragher (Curtis Davies) - Limited Defender defending,
Subotic (Daniel Agger) - Ball-Playing Defender defending,
Insua (Dodô) - Fullback automatic,
Masscherano (Lucas) DM - Anchor,
Aquilani (Spearing) MC - Deep Lying Playmaker support,
Fleck (Buenanotte) ML - Winger attacking
Gerrard (Wilshere) AMC - Adv Playmaker attack,
Lennon (Acosta) AMR - Winger attack,
Torres as complete forward, attacking.

I set both his crosses and throughballs to low, disabled his roaming to get him closer to the goal, but he had 13 goals in 2010/2011 in over 30 fixtures. That is the same as Lennon and less than Gerrard for that season, with Gerrard injured for 2 months to boot.

Kadlec, who is my nr 2, played as Poacher, has a far lower Composure (11 last season), but managed to score about the same number of goals in the 15-30 minutes I give him per match (plus those where Torres was injured, of course).

Any solutions?

Ok so here is my Team
role.png

Note that i will be switching Beckham for Ninis, And was wondering what Tactics etc would suit Ninis well in this position,

Ninis -

ninis.png

OR! If you know of someone better to suit this position let me know, This is the 6th season that is why i am getting rid of beckham he is near enough dead now lol, :D Let me know thanks a lot.

Im in my first season with southampton and i was wondering whats the best role for Marlon Harewood and Yannis Tafer?

Im managing villa and here is my team
im currently inn my first season
i play milner and young as attacking wide midfielders.
--------friedel---------
young dunne collins warnock
milner gago m.diarra young
carew eduardo​

i need to know how to get the best out of my two strikers as i seem to be lacking in the goals department and get the best out of the midfield as i just suffered an embarrasing loss to a bottom of the table west ham.
in need of urgent help please respond asap!

dont u have gabby aghlonabor play him poacher and heskey as a target man

gago advanced playmaker and stillian petrov ball winning midfielder

dont u have gabby aghlonabor play him poacher and heskey as a target man

gago advanced playmaker and stillian petrov ball winning midfielder

i sold heskey as i dont really see much point in having a striker who should be playing for a lower league side, and i thought m diarra was better than petrov? and what should i do with milner and young? and i do have gabby but hes on the bench so should i play him and eduardo or eduardo carew or gabby and carew?

Hey guys - little backstory: Playing as Southampton, I'm loaded due to our owner (who died a few days ago in real life, RIP Markus Liebherr) and so I've bought a fair few old/proved players to help me survive in my first season of the Premier League - I'm currently 2nd after 14 games after having beat Liverpool 6 - 0 on the opening day.

Current lineup: (might have regens in, cant remember whos who) (due to injurys, LB and RB always changing)

---------------------------Diego Cavalieri-------------------------------------------
John O'Shea - Johan Djourou - Michael Dawson - Sebastian Larsson
--------------------------Nigel Reo Coker-------------------------------------------
---------------Sulley Muntari - Seyou Keita----------------------------------------- (4 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 2)
--------------------------Yossi Benayoun-------------------------------------------
---------------------Ristovski - Iker Muniain--------------------------------------

My question: the strikers. What roles? I play primarily on the ground, low crossing, possession and lots of through balls so had them on advanced forwards. Not very prolific in the premiership compared to League 1 and Championship/cups.

1238ebt.png

Thats the two strikers. One is 6ft, with good heading, dribbling etc, possibly a complete forward? or is he lacking STR? The other I tryed on Poacher but didnt work very well, and Advanced Forward is not prolific at all.

im chelsea i play 4 1 2 3

cech
bosingwa terry ivanovic cole
essien
lampard gourcuff
robinho aguero muller/agbonlahor.

im not really getting the best out of robinho or aguero, ideas?

Ok so here is my Team
role.png

Ninis -

ninis.png

View attachment 98882 Ok. I play a 4-2-3-1 as you can see and I need help on the best way to play Dzeko as a lone striker. here are his stats:
View attachment 98883
Thanks for your help. I would like to know what role and duty to play him to get the most goals :D thanks.

I used Dzeko as a Complete Forward - Attack with deadly results, got around 20-30 goals and assists only in the League per season, though that could be down to the two strikers he had around him.

Try this role, and if it doesn't work then come back to this thread.

Back