What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
roles and duty

hey im currently playing tottenham and i need some advice on roles and duty
my first team squad is:

GK: Gomes
FB/WB: Bale and Glen Johnson (subs are Vargas and Corluka
CB: King, Bassong, Dawson
MC: Dzagoev, Huddlestone, Palacios, Niko Kranjcar, O'Hara
WINGER: dos Santos, Lennon and Modric
ST: Defoe, Crouch, Keane and Higuain

i know that crouch is great at target man-support and defoe as poacher but i need to know the others.

hi...can you help me on my player role...Hernanes , Vaclav Kadlec , Andre(from Santos) , Eren Derdiyok , Patrick Helmes and Stefan Kiessling...help please...tnx in advance

Hi guys, I'm playing Arsenal and bought Alexis Sanchez. Played first few games, he's not that impressive. Which position suits him best?

Hi guys, I'm playing Arsenal and bought Alexis Sanchez. Played first few games, he's not that impressive. Which position suits him best?
st - poacher
aml - inside forward - attack
amr - winger - attack

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

wesley sneijder ? !
advanced playmaker - attack

I've been trying to use a 4-1-2-1-2 with manchester united, the team is;
GK: Van Der Sar
LB: Evra
CB: Vidic
CB: Ferdinand
RB: Rafael
DM: De Rossi
CM: Fletcher
CM: Anderson
AM: Gourcuff
ST: Rooney
ST: Berbatov

I keep having nil-nil draws and I struggle to score, can anyone suggest some good roles ad duties?

hi, im man united and im playing 4-4-2 in home and small games and 4-5-1 in big games, im looking to get the best out of anderson in my first season he hasnt shone yet, any ideas?

hi, im man united and im playing 4-4-2 in home and small games and 4-5-1 in big games, im looking to get the best out of anderson in my first season he hasnt shone yet, any ideas?
you might want to try him as an advanced playmaker attack or retrain him as a winger

I've asked this before but I can't seem to get the right blend, the person especially giving me problems is Van Persie... I'm trying to play a front 3 of Aguero, Dzeko and Van Persie. Please can you add whether I should play them in attack or support mode, thanks.

I have 2 strikers. Aguero and Dzeko. I play Aguero as a Terquirsta* and how should i play Dzeko. I also have Balotelli on the bench. When he comes on what should i play him ? thx

Balotelli would do great in Traget man-attack and for dzeko, last i played him as a target man support he scored 36 goal.

Balotelli would do great in Traget man-attack and for dzeko, last i played him as a target man support he scored 36 goal.
Thank you very much mate :D

EDIT : I play complete domination tactic which i love. And I tried Dzeko and Aguero upfront. Like i said before and i though Dzeko played better as a Target Man - Attack. Anyways ill carry on by changing his roles and see how he does.

Last edited:
I've asked this before but I can't seem to get the right blend, the person especially giving me problems is Van Persie... I'm trying to play a front 3 of Aguero, Dzeko and Van Persie. Please can you add whether I should play them in attack or support mode, thanks.
Anyone?

should this pairing work out. Cause it haven't been in a couple of match.

Dzeko - complete forward - attack
Aguero - Trequirsta*

should this pairing work out. Cause it haven't been in a couple of match.

Dzeko - complete forward - attack
Aguero - Trequirsta*
it should, I use Aguero as trequirista sometimes, he can play at least 4 different roles!

i would use him as Poacher - Attack mostly and have Dzeko as Target Man - Attack.. :D

Or Aguero as Deep Lying forward - attack and Dzeko as Advanced Forward - Attack

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

How should i play wayne rooney n david villa ?
Rooney - Deep Lying Forward - Support
Villa - Poacher - Attack
or
Rooney - Advanced Forward - Attack
Villa - Poacher - Attack

it should, I use Aguero as trequirista sometimes, he can play at least 4 different roles!

i would use him as Poacher - Attack mostly and have Dzeko as Target Man - Attack.. :D

Or Aguero as Deep Lying forward - attack and Dzeko as Advanced Forward - Attack

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Rooney - Deep Lying Forward - Support
Villa - Poacher - Attack
or
Rooney - Advanced Forward - Attack
Villa - Poacher - Attack
will try that thank you.

Back