What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
I'm trfc and what duties should i give Ian Thomas Moore and Mifsud , my formation is 4-4-2 Diomand ,Cheers :)

I just bought luka modric in the january transfer window in my first season with manchester united.
I am play a 4-5-1 formation and i intend to play him as a center midfielder, i need help setting his player instructons.

I just bought luka modric in the january transfer window in my first season with manchester united.
I am play a 4-5-1 formation and i intend to play him as a center midfielder, i need help setting his player instructons.
try him as an advanced playmaker with attack duty. you may also want to play him as a winger as well

i need roles for this list of people yo: c.ronaldo, benzema,higuain, ozil, kaka and xabi alonso

i also need recommendation on partnership combination for my attacks which is benzema, higuain and c.ronaldo. i'm thinking of playing with two striker and putting someone exactly at the middle just right behind this two striker.

hey i just started a new game with arsenal and currently my strikers are carlos vela, bendtner, van persie and chamakh. it seems that it's very hard to score against any team. i think it was the way i set the combination of the player. can anyone give me the combination of 2 strikers from the mentioned above and also include their preferred roles

i was wondering what roles people thought would best suit my forward line with arsenal. At the minute im either playin a narrow diamond formation with either paloschi and wellington silva up front or paloschi and RVP. Or a 4-1-2-3 with Paloschi, wellington and RVP all up top together. Any ideas welcome.....

Manchester United second season, playing a 4-2-3-1 formation, AML: Balotelli, AMC: Ozil, AMR: Nani/Milner ST: Rooney.. wondering what the best player roles would suit these players to get the best out of them?

Liverpool first season, I'm playing a narrow 4-1-2-1-2. Should I set my centre mids to attack or support?
I have Torres, Liedson and Cabanas upfront, which two should I play and what roles and duties should I give them?

PS. Ivansrobo, I've had Neymar for over 10 years in my previous game, I trained him to place his shots and played him as a deep-lying forward set to attack with an advanced forward on either side of him and he scored around 285 in around 320 in the league so far and for the past two seasons he's scored over a goal a game.

Last edited:
Roles for MU 2nd season

This is my starting line up, and possibly any ideas what roles my players should use, and possibly what kind of play? ie. attacking/counter etc.
----------------Ochoa----------------
Rafael--Vidic--Ferdinand--Evra
--------Fletcher*------Carrick-----
Valencia--------------------Jovetic
---------Rooney-----Berbatov**

*= sometimes Rodwell]
**= sometimes Lukaku

Thanks a lot :)

I'm playing a narrow diamond in midfield and i'm trying to set up the roles for my midfield.

I have Riquelme as a trequartista in AMC, Montolivo as an Advanced playmaker - Attack, a box to box midfielder next to him and then Veloso behind them as a deep lying playmaker.

I was thinking of buying hamsik to fill the box to box role, do you guys think this setup would work or should I look at a different player/role?

Edit: Thought of maybe having a ball winning midfielder in CM, with Veloso as a deep lying playmaker, would that work out better? :P

Last edited:
I'm playing a narrow diamond in midfield and i'm trying to set up the roles for my midfield.

I have Riquelme as a trequartista in AMC, Montolivo as an Advanced playmaker - Attack, a box to box midfielder next to him and then Veloso behind them as a deep lying playmaker.

I was thinking of buying hamsik to fill the box to box role, do you guys think this setup would work or should I look at a different player/role?

Edit: Thought of maybe having a ball winning midfielder in CM, with Veloso as a deep lying playmaker, would that work out better? :P

Yes i think it would work out better :)

Follow my Arsenal Story Here

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/adams-takes-charge-t45685.html

Any suggestions for a ball winning midfielder? I want Marchisio, Juve want around £35m for him, but he's unhappy so hopefully I can unsettle him more by January :P

Any suggestions for a ball winning midfielder? I want Marchisio, Juve want around £35m for him, but he's unhappy so hopefully I can unsettle him more by January :P

anthony annan

Back