What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
i just bought dzecko and aguero for my striker partnership in the 2014/2015 season. which roles should i use? i play 4-2-4 (1 dm, 1 cm, 2 wingers and 2 stikers)

i just bought dzecko and aguero for my striker partnership in the 2014/2015 season. which roles should i use? i play 4-2-4 (1 dm, 1 cm, 2 wingers and 2 stikers)

I would play Dzeko as Targetman support and aguero as poacher

hey i need roles for this players bellow

------------------akinfeev----------------
srna--vermaeleen--chiellini--clichy
--------------------veloso------------------
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
--------fabregas-----montolivo--------
walcott--------------------------arshavin
---------------van persie----------------

I have Cardozo and Huntelaar. What roles should I put
It's emergency!

Last edited:
Which partnership and roles should i have for these strikers:
Andre pierre gignac
adriano
edin dzeko
mario balotelli

Also have neymar coming soon.

I am playing a 4-4-2 but can change it to a different one if necessary. I recently bought Ozil for a massive amount because I liked him, but I am not sure which position will get the best out of him. His corner and crosses are great but unfortunately I don't have a midfielder with a high long shots stats to take full advantage of it. Where and how do I get the best out of $50M Ozil?

what are the best instructions for chamakh when playing him as a lone forward???

what are the best instructions for chamakh when playing him as a lone forward???

He has amazing aerial ability from what I remember. Try a poacher with support to feet and head and make sure he's in position to get his head to the ball from corners.

I am playing a 4-4-2 but can change it to a different one if necessary. I recently bought Ozil for a massive amount because I liked him, but I am not sure which position will get the best out of him. His corner and crosses are great but unfortunately I don't have a midfielder with a high long shots stats to take full advantage of it. Where and how do I get the best out of $50M Ozil?

if ure playing with 2 striker, you could put ozil as Trequartista cause he usually would score bunch of goals

if ure playing with 2 striker, you could put ozil as Trequartista cause he usually would score bunch of goals

Thanks buddy, will try that although I had originally bought him as a Winger. He has been done OK there but nothing great. I will try him in the AMC Terraquista and see how it works. ManU have a lot of quality backup - Z. Tosic just hit a hatrick as a left winger when I rested Ozil.

i play 4-4-2 and i wanna get the best out of lukaku , luis suarez and torres what instructions should i use help plz ??
thanks !!!

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

i play 4-4-2 with torres upfront with suarez and agureo as AMC bt i wanna get the best out of them and sumtimes replace them for lukaku and naymer , what in instructions should i use so i can get the best out of them plz thanks !!!

i play 4-4-2 and i wanna get the best out of lukaku , luis suarez and torres what instructions should i use help plz ??
thanks !!!

Lukaku - Target man
Luis Suarez - Trequartista
Fernando Torres - Advanced Foward/Poacher/Complete Foward - Well, he's a cracking player in 3 roles mate !

Back