What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
i am playing fabregas and hamsik as my central midfieldiers, i set fabregas as a advanced playmaker attack and i need some help setting hamsiks instructions

i am playing fabregas and hamsik as my central midfieldiers, i set fabregas as a advanced playmaker attack and i need some help setting hamsiks instructions

Set Marek Hamsik as a Box to Box Midfielder mate, you will not regret :)

Rooney and Aguero up front together what roles??......really want to get the best out of aguero. Also what role for Gourcuff at RM??? Thanks

Last edited:
Rooney and Aguero up front together what roles??......really want to get the best out of aguero. Also what role for Gourcuff at RM??? Thanks
Rooney - Complete Forward - Support or Attack
Aguero - Poacher or Trequirista
Gourcuff - Winger - Attack (best is Amc - Advanced playmaker support)
(not really such a good idea out on the right to be hones)

what r the best roles for lukalu,neymar and muller...
i play with 2 strikers lukalu & neymar...muller as AMC
thanks

Lukaku - target man attack
Neymar - poacher
Try Muller as inside forward or trequartista

P.S Jesi ti iz Mostara?

Hi guys

dont know how to play him. He is both DC and ST plus he has good stats for both of the positions. i need some tips to how to train him dc or st?

If it helps he has 132 CA 182 PA and DC 20 ST 18.

hey guys,

just started a lyon game. need some advice from ya.

ok so i intend to play 4-1-2-1-2 with gomis and lisandro lopez starting up front, but i'm unsure what roles to play them in. any ideas?

also i gotta midfield pair of kallstrom and simon rolfes. what roles would be good for these two? i bought rolfes in with a mind to play him as a box2box.

thanks in advance.

Lisandro - Poacher
Gomis - Target Man

Simon Rolfes - DM position - Deep lying playmaker , support, you will not regret mate !

Hey im playing as Xerez on a database that i have edited so Xerez has very little debt, a sugar daddy owner and 50M transfer funds at the start of the season. Still a challenge cause not many players want to sign for me and im trying to build a team to play with wingers.

I play a 4-2-4 and have Eden Hazard as my Right Winger and Momo as my left. My problem for roles and duties comes with my front 2. I have Matias Alustiza(an Argentinian who was already there) and Salvador Cabanas up front but I'm not sure who to play them. their screenshots are attached if you want to check out their stats. Neither have any PPMs, Matias has a very strong left foot and a weak right whilst Cabanas has a very strong right and a fairly strong left.

Any help you can offer is much appreciated! thanks :)

Matias - Poacher - Attack (good pace, anticipation, agility, off the ball, finishing etc) get him to take some long range shots though, take the PI slider half way!\
Cabanas - Target Man - Support

Ive taken charge of Man City (with ALL the transfer updates) so I have Yaya Toure, James Milner, David Silva, etc. And I would like to know how Roberto Mancini plays all his players (player roles and duties) in the 4-3-3 he used against Liverpool this season to win 3-0...?

Matias - Poacher - Attack (good pace, anticipation, agility, off the ball, finishing etc) get him to take some long range shots though, take the PI slider half way!\
Cabanas - Target Man - Support

cheers :) will try it out 2moz

Ive taken charge of Man City (with ALL the transfer updates) so I have Yaya Toure, James Milner, David Silva, etc. And I would like to know how Roberto Mancini plays all his players (player roles and duties) in the 4-3-3 he used against Liverpool this season to win 3-0...?
it was fluke, not going to happen again mate, so you cannot recreate it ;)

what type of forward should i play Alexis Sanchez? Advanced forward, Poacher etc? Im managing Arsenal, in a 4-4-1-1 formation.

Back