What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
Im currently managing Tottenham and am wondering what formation to use out of 3, they are: 4-5-1, 4-1-2-1-2 and 4-2-2-2. I have print screened each formation with what my assistant says is the best players for each postion. I would like to know what formation you think is best to use and what player roles/duties you think are best for the players that have been selected for that formation.

Thanks.

Im currently managing Tottenham and am wondering what formation to use out of 3, they are: 4-5-1, 4-1-2-1-2 and 4-2-2-2. I have print screened each formation with what my assistant says is the best players for each postion. I would like to know what formation you think is best to use and what player roles/duties you think are best for the players that have been selected for that formation.

Thanks.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/what-tactic-should-i-use-t21699.html

post in there mate !

Still trying to play AMC + lone striker with pure wingers.

What roles should I give:

Sulejmani and Barazite on the wings:

More importantly how do I play Van der Vaart and Roque Santa Cruz. Or van der Vaart and Humberto Suazo?

Or should I ditch the idea and play Rogue Santa Cruz + Suazo-> How?

Play the striker as Poacher and Van der Vaart as an advanced play maker in my opinion mate. I dont know who the wingers are so I cant comment haha.. Using one as an inside forward (cutting inside) and one as a winger (moving into channels) usually works well though mate.

Play him as a Poacher mate. This way he will be on the shoulder of the defending instead of running creating stuff for other he will be just scoring the goals..

An advanced forward usually needs good creativity and flair to create chances for other which Bent hasn't got.

Hi people,

I am in massive need of assistance. This is the first FM / CM game I have played since the split.

Managing Cardiff City, managed to get them promoted, more luck than anything.

Anyway, I've looked at this forum and purchased the best players I could, however, I can't seem to get the defense right, I reckon this could be to do with player roles.

These are the roles I currently employ and the personel I have at the club.

RB Spence -- full back / defend
LB Al Shareef -- full back / defend
CB Easton -- limited defender / defend
CB Fatic -- defender / defend

Other defenders

Bikey
Van Damme
Seamus Coleman

I play one CDM -- Arismendi -- defend.

Automatic wide midfielders

1 standard midfielder -- support

I just got beat 4-1 away at Sunderland

PLEASE HELP MY DEFENCE, it is awful !!!!!!!!

Back