What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
Start Bikey instead of Fatic. I dont know much about Easton but maybe play him as a cover defender and Bikey as a stopper

Bikey just always seems to have a stinker, but I will try him. Just not sure if he's good enough for a Premiership team.

Is Coleman any good?

For want of a better description, all of my defenders seem to be stupid.

Easton is very quick and has 18 tackling. While his mental attributes aren't 'bad', he isn't captain material.

Last edited:
Hello,

I am in my 3rd season with Hoffenheim and i signed Pato for a free transfer as he did not renew his contract at Milan.

Right now I have in my team Lukaku, Pato, Guerrero as strikers.

middle field: Ronaldinho, Özil, Rakitic, Zuculini and others.

Do you think should i play Lukaku and Pato together or should i sell Lukaku and buy another striker as Lukaku gets injured very often.

Best, ZL

Hi, just looking for some advice on how to play Gerrard and Torres.

I play this team with the two centre midfielders set with support setting.

Reina
Johnson
Carragher
Agger
Coentrao/ Insua
Amrabat
Lucas
Mascherano
Cole
Gerrard
Torres

Just looking for the best setting to play Torres and Gerrard.

Hi, just looking for some advice on how to play Gerrard and Torres.

I play this team with the two centre midfielders set with support setting.

Reina
Johnson
Carragher
Agger
Coentrao/ Insua
Amrabat
Lucas
Mascherano
Cole
Gerrard
Torres

Just looking for the best setting to play Torres and Gerrard.

Are you playing 1 upfront mate or 2?
If gerrard is cm play him box to box midfielder, if he is an am play him as a trequartista or an advanced playmaker, if he is in st position play trequartista aswell.
As for torres advanced forward-attack, or complete forward-attack (H)

i have tevez, balotelli and dzeko as my front 3 and plan on using advanced forward, poacher and deep lying forward but not sure who should be given what role?

How would you play Drogba and Torres, i use a 4-4-1-1 Formation, but can change it as i need a second formation as back up.

Jadson i have been playing him in AMC Advance Playmaker and has the good couple of games then have average games :S any other good roles ? and and preferred roles i should ask him to learn ?

Are you playing 1 upfront mate or 2?
If gerrard is cm play him box to box midfielder, if he is an am play him as a trequartista or an advanced playmaker, if he is in st position play trequartista aswell.
As for torres advanced forward-attack, or complete forward-attack (H)

Thanks, Im playing 1 up front (Torres) and Gerrard as an attacking midfielder. Thanks for the advice will try it.

Have the backroom staff gone crazy?

My top coach suggests that Cristiano Ronaldo should NOT be taking free-kicks!
My Assistant Manager strongly agrees with him!

I will have to take their advice with a pinch of salt now :S

i have tevez, balotelli and dzeko as my front 3 and plan on using advanced forward, poacher and deep lying forward but not sure who should be given what role?

Attack tandem Dzeko - Aguero?
I want to get the best out of AGUERO, what roles should I put them and should I put them swap position or something?

Attack tandem Dzeko - Aguero?
I want to get the best out of AGUERO, what roles should I put them and should I put them swap position or something?

Back