What Team Should I be? - FM 2014

inter milan? no european competition good players on rediculous wages sell for a big transfer budget

rayo vallecano, gatefa, malaga, villerall, elche, ud almeria (good save, some quality players), bayern lerkurkusan (sp?), werder breman, stuttgarts, hsv, hanover 96,

I decided to go with Getafe. They have good wingers, some young players, and I feel as if I can shape the club. Thanks for the tip

I decided to go with Getafe. They have good wingers, some young players, and I feel as if I can shape the club. Thanks for the tip

no problem and on my barca save them and almeria were the only teams my team struggled against haha

- Ujpest
- FC Fredericia
- Kristiansund BK

For you, what i should choice?

Last edited:
a team that can:
-play a 4-1DM-4-1 OR a 4-4-2 with 2 DMs
-predicted between last and 5 above last in terms of league prediction (so if the league had 20 teams it would be 20th, 19th, 18th etc up to 15th)
-ANY finances (can be rich or extremely poor)
-top 5 leagues PREFFERED also includes lower leagues from the top 5 (e.g championship, league 1)
-fair squad

thanks in advance

a team that can:
-play a 4-1DM-4-1 OR a 4-4-2 with 2 DMs
-predicted between last and 5 above last in terms of league prediction (so if the league had 20 teams it would be 20th, 19th, 18th etc up to 15th)
-ANY finances (can be rich or extremely poor)
-top 5 leagues PREFFERED also includes lower leagues from the top 5 (e.g championship, league 1)
-fair squad

thanks in advance

sampdoria!!!I started my save with them!But I think the prediction for them is 12th, not sure though

sampdoria!!!I started my save with them!But I think the prediction for them is 12th, not sure though
never considered them but i can see alot of good points:
- always over perform
- after about 5-10 years they're in the top 5
- some promising youth players

i always manage underdogs on fm with 2 exceptions (my 2 greatest ever saves) QPR and coventry (coventry were good in fm13 they wernt in administration). i always play as an underdog because i wont get mad if i lost to a bad team as im expected to lose most games.

Preferred League : a lower league at least 3 divisions off the top

Financial : any

Expected position : any

But, with a youth setup better than most in the league.
i pretty much want a team that can churn out youth good enough for the first team and who will be the focal point for multiple (hopeful) promotions

Formation: 4-5-1
(Prefer to have one star midfielder I can build around)
Happy to manage anywhere in Europe
Facilities: Good youth, average training.
Budget: Anything that I can use to revamp the entire team in 1/2 seasons.

Formation: 4-5-1
(Prefer to have one star midfielder I can build around)
Happy to manage anywhere in Europe
Facilities: Good youth, average training.
Budget: Anything that I can use to revamp the entire team in 1/2 seasons.

LOSC lille or PSV both great budgets and facilities.

Preferred League : a lower league at least 3 divisions off the top

Financial : any

Expected position : any

But, with a youth setup better than most in the league.
i pretty much want a team that can churn out youth good enough for the first team and who will be the focal point for multiple (hopeful) promotions
PSV

I'm looking for a team with purple main kit. My favourite so far is Fiorentina but I'm also considering trying to find a lower league team.

Preferred League: Any non top league, as long as it's in Europe.
Financial information: Any, as long as it doesn't have any major debts.
Expected position: Mid table or lower.
Training/youth facilities: The higher, the better but I'm open for suggestions.
But most important, purple main kit!
:$

Preferred League: English Premier League
Financial information: Secure (None or little debt, maybe 5-10 million transfer budget to mess with)
Expected position: High table finish or lower
Training/youth facilities: Anything/Anything

Last edited:
Look for a non top four team in any of the big leagues don't mind about budget I was thinking Newcastle

As a fan of teams with wonderkids in the starting XI...

In the BPL I would try Southampton or Aston Villa. I will try it soon.

In the Liga BBVA I already tried Real Sociedad, great potential in Greizman and Ruben Pardo, so far I beat Arsenal on the Champions League Playoff (2-1 on agg) hehe that's how good that Club is with the right tactic. Taking a look at Athletic Club too

In the Bundesliga try Schalke 04. Massive team! Wonderkids galore with Julian Draxler, Leon Goretzka and Max Meyer, great veterans like Kevin Prince-Boateng, Klaas-Jan Huntelaar and Jefferson Farfan. A solid team of D(C)s Howedes, Matip, Papadopolous, Santana. Needs back-up on the full backs and GK though. Haven't lost so far in the season:D

Awesome team to be:

PALERMO.

They were relegated last season so you start in Serie B so challenge to get promoted and re established as a Serie A team.
Good financial status as well (in my save with them the board soon expanded stadium of their own accord and never refused my pleas for more transfer dosh made at reasonable intervals).
Got a lot of pretty decent players (some loaned out so available second season) and some pretty good such as: Paulo Dybala (guy is a total GOD), Abel Hernandez, Ezequiel Munoz.