What Team Should I be? - FM 2014

Pls suggest some teams from England or France, with good youngsters. Not southampton or toulouse.

A team I can easily win the league with but one that I can develop into European Champions? Budget isn't a problem

Preferred League: Bundesliga
Financial information: At least good
Expected position: Not Bayern, Dortmund, Schalke and Leverkussen
Training/youth facilities: Great

Last big league that's missing in my shelter. I want a team to develop youth players and take over europe

A team I can easily win the league with but one that I can develop into European Champions? Budget isn't a problem

Shakter Donetsk (slaughtered that name:/ )
PSG or Monaco
Juventus or Napoli
Ajax

Right now im playing with West Ham. Its a OK team, but I dont score alot of goals. At December 28. im in the 15 place i in the PL. First season.
Do you have any tactic i could use? Or any other team who can be compared to WH. Not a top team, uknow.

Right now im playing with West Ham. Its a OK team, but I dont score alot of goals. At December 28. im in the 15 place i in the PL. First season.
Do you have any tactic i could use? Or any other team who can be compared to WH. Not a top team, uknow.

vfl wolfsburg

hello all. I was looking for a short term (5/6 seasons) save to do alongside two longer ones. The two longer ones are in Italy and in Argentina.
Preferred League: anywhere, preferably europe, but not argentina.
Financial information: secure/rich, with a transfer budget of around 1/2 million.
Expected position: top half of the table.
Training/youth facilities: good training fcilities, ok youth facilities

Preferred League: England
Financial information: Stable / Rich - no debt or less than 10m
Expected position: n/a
Training/youth facilities: good facilities and good youth setup or better

I would also like a team that has good coaches and staff already in place, I preferably would prefer a team that isn't in the EPL, but this isn't essential.

Last edited:
Smaller reputation league (1 Team in CL through Qualifications, eg. Croatia).

1# Team.

Good youth facilities

I'm going to start a new save in Italy with one restriction: I will sign only Argentinian and Italian players, the same is with staff member. I've chosen 3 possible clubs: Palermo, Sampdoria or Genoa? Which one would you recommend? The more money is at the start the better, as I wanna buy some Italian youngsters. Cheers.

Preferred League: England championship
Financial information:eek:ne not in a large debt, ?
Expected position: n/a
Training/youth facilities: any

I would like to start a new save and possible story. I am wanting a championship side that is not yet ready for promotion, is also not a sleeping giant. I want a few seasons to mould a team while staying mid table championship. I want get the team playing a tactic i create as i build a team, any suggestions?