What Team Should I be? - FM 2014

Hi, I would like a team in England from Champ-Lg 2.
Insecure-Okay finance
I would want them to be predicted anything between 12-24th. (Bottom half of their league).
Training facilities - don't really mind
Youth Facilities - good upwards

Basically, I would like a team which is decent - **** in it's league with little cash (enough to get a couple of freebies) but have a bit of potential to climb the leagues through it's youth. Thanks:D

Coventry in League 1 ? Have a 10 point deduction. or for something easier maybe Crawley I believe they get some good youth.

Ideally, I'd like a club not in debt, or at least not heavily in debt, starting funds isn't a big deal. No money or little money is no big deal. A decent + youth setup is a must. Preferably already some half decent players in the team for its level. I'd prefer a team in either the Premier division, or just right under it. If the league had maybe a duopoly of title winners recently, then that'd be great too. Though an English style three-four teams capable of winning the title any given year is good too. Basically, a team that is not too great to be winning things, and not too awful to be fighting relegation. They don't expect anything great. A player or two that are a little above the clubs level. A good youth setup. Not terribly broke financially. And in a country where the League will usually be highly competitive. Doesn't matter what country. Norway, Ukraine, Germany, Italy, Croatia, England etc. I don't mind. If it meets the criteria, I'll give it a go.

Cheers!

dundee utd.some great young players ready for the first team and to challange celtic for the league and go on a european venture.trust me its the best save i have played since leeds when they had viduka and kewell and co.i am in my third season and think i will win the league this year hopefully.i won scottish cup 1st season and league cup second season i am currently in the last 32 of the europa league and seconed in the league.players i have signed that are really good for me are tony watt on loan, woodrow from fulham,liam craig from hibs and jason holt from hearts the next paul mcstay in the game.i am off to continue my game cheers.

A team (best in England) with a squad full with defenderd and midfielders good in positioning and workrate?

Yeah Coventry look a decent challenge. I'm also liking Crawly and Crewe. Think I'll try Coventry as that looks a decent challenge especially with the 10 point deduction. Thanks.:D

Wolfsburg, Stuttgart, or Leverkusen? Which is more fun?

Preferred League:second or third tier from a European country (not England please)
Financial information:healthy with money to spend
Expected position: mid-table or lower
Training/youth facilities: any

Preferred League: Smaller nation(ie Scotland)/not top league in a big nation
Financial information: Not in debt, doing well enough to get by preferably
Expected position: Top half at least
Training/youth facilities: Not overly bothered, but them being good is a very big bonus

Looking for a longer term game, with the aim being winning the CL. Was thinking maybe a Scottish team(Not Celtic). Don't really want a league with strict foreign player rules

Preferred League: Smaller nation(ie Scotland)/not top league in a big nation
Financial information: Not in debt, doing well enough to get by preferably
Expected position: Top half at least
Training/youth facilities: Not overly bothered, but them being good is a very big bonus

Looking for a longer term game, with the aim being winning the CL. Was thinking maybe a Scottish team(Not Celtic). Don't really want a league with strict foreign player rules

dundee utd

Right im not too sure about what league or country, but im one of the players who can never stick with a season, i always get bored! the only one i completed was with wolves and i got bored of that after one season... i need ideas on what team to be and how to not get bored of a season straight away! any ideas would appreciated muchly!

Dundee Utd or Aberdeen or in Scotland there is always the Glasgow Rangers challenge

Can't get into a save at all, so can anyone recommend me a fun save?

Hey guys, i'm really struggling to get into a game on this version, spent nearly 1000 hours on 12 and 13 combined but this time round nothing seems appealing. I'm thinking a decent club with relatively good finances or even the ability to sell a player for big money in order to generate money for transfers, i've toyed around with everton and can get ?40 million for Baines from City (or ?35 from Arsenal). Just need something that will keep my interest in the game for a decent stint. Cheers in advance.

Hey guys, i'm really struggling to get into a game on this version, spent nearly 1000 hours on 12 and 13 combined but this time round nothing seems appealing. I'm thinking a decent club with relatively good finances or even the ability to sell a player for big money in order to generate money for transfers, i've toyed around with everton and can get ?40 million for Baines from City (or ?35 from Arsenal). Just need something that will keep my interest in the game for a decent stint. Cheers in advance.

If you wanted a slightly harder challenge than Everton I would suggest Aston Villa. Behind Benteke they don't really have anyone of any quality so if you sold him you would have to spend money wisely.

If you wanted a slightly harder challenge than Everton I would suggest Aston Villa. Behind Benteke they don't really have anyone of any quality so if you sold him you would have to spend money wisely.

Can you think of anyone outside of England in a similar situation?

I'm really not bothered about the league or team (as long as its not too poor) im just looking for a good long term save that i can really get stuck into! Decent youth facilities would be a plus! Transfer budget isn't a problem just want a fun save!

Want too be someone in League 2 or Skrill Premier, good finances and expected to get promotion

Derby, good finances, best crowds in the league, good solid team expected top half finish, but always finish play-offs or higher