What Team Should I be? - FM 2014

Would like to start a new career focusing on youth, have only one player at most over 29 and only buy new players under 20. Preferred League: Europe top leagues
Financial information: decent budget (relatively)
Expected position: Champion league spot
Training/youth facilities: The best out there

Would like to start a new career focusing on youth, have only one player at most over 29 and only buy new players under 20. Preferred League: Europe top leagues
Financial information: decent budget (relatively)
Expected position: Champion league spot
Training/youth facilities: The best out there

Ajax

Preferred League: Sky Bet Championship
Financial information: Owner Gives money transfers
Expected position: Doesn't matter
Training/youth facilities: Doesn't matter

Erm, Leicester?

Im looking for a team that has a direct philosophy similar to that of tony pulis stoke as im looking to change there philosophy to a possession based team!

Im looking for a team that has a direct philosophy similar to that of tony pulis stoke as im looking to change there philosophy to a possession based team!
West Ham? No-one else springs to mind for me.

I would recommend Toulouse to anyone interested in a challenge which is a bit 'different' - they're a top-half team in France with little success in recent years, but have a talented young team this season. I've just started a save with them, and it looks to be fun!

I'm busy turning Southend utd into the. " Ajax " of Essex! It's a 20+ year plan! Concentrating on bringing youth through and scouting the best I can! Season 4 in championship! ( sorry if this post isn't in context with thread ). I recommend Southend to anyone wanting a long challenging save!

Ok so wanna have a fun enjoyable but not too hard save so wanna be a Prem team but not City, Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton, Liverpool etc any smaller but good squads with nice budgets in BPL if that makes sense lol cheers

Ok so wanna have a fun enjoyable but not too hard save so wanna be a Prem team but not City, Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton, Liverpool etc any smaller but good squads with nice budgets in BPL if that makes sense lol cheers

@pompyforever99 ..... Southampton

Newcastle if it's too hard to go for your arch rivals mate or maybe Norwich?

I'm looking for fun.... Here are a list of teams i've got in mind let me know who you think would be most fun to play with (looking to get a few seasons out of the game at least)
In no particular order

Arsenal,Spurs, Swansea,Newcastle,Leverkusen,Monaco,Napoli,Udinese,Lazio, Lyon (Feel free to recommened someone off the list too)

Preferred League: Championship/league one
Financial information: N/A
Expected position: N/A
Training/youth facilities: half decent.

What I am looking for is a team who used to battle it out in the prem but have been relegated but unable to get back up there. Looking for a team with a nice sized stadium which I can take back to the top

So far I thought of Charlton or Sheffield Wednesday...any other suggestions please

I'm looking for fun.... Here are a list of teams i've got in mind let me know who you think would be most fun to play with (looking to get a few seasons out of the game at least)
In no particular order

Arsenal,Spurs, Swansea,Newcastle,Leverkusen,Monaco,Napoli,Udinese,Lazio, Lyon (Feel free to recommened someone off the list too)

Monaco have a nice young team with a nice rich owner....could be fun

I've taken Oxford City from Skrill North to 4x Champions Cup Winner in maybe 11 years, with no kind of database editions.

It was a nice challenge.

Hey any suggestions will be appreciated.

Would like a team to manage in the english championship with a decent back room staff or suggestions on a team and staff who will join the club.

Thanks for any help.

Preferred League: Championship/league one
Training/youth facilities: half decent.

What I am looking for is a team who used to battle it out in the prem but have been relegated but unable to get back up there. Looking for a team with a nice sized stadium which I can take back to the top

So far I thought of Charlton or Sheffield Wednesday...any other suggestions please
Nottingham Forest, Derby, Leeds, Blackpool.

Hey any suggestions will be appreciated.

Would like a team to manage in the english championship with a decent back room staff or suggestions on a team and staff who will join the club.

Thanks for any help.
Wigan and QPR have decent backroom staff.

Preferred Leagues: Germany, Italy, Spain / Doesn't matter which league, but don't go too low
Training/youth facilities: N/A

Need a team with something interesting in them, great origin story or backstory, a fallen giants or something. It's just some little quirks of mine, i cannot play with boring, ordinary teams, without anything interesting about them. Teams i like to play with: Leeds, FC United of Manchester, San Marino, Real Oviedo... But i got bored of them, was playing with them to death in last two FM's, i need someone new. Any recommendations are welcome!

Preferred Leagues: Germany, Italy, Spain / Doesn't matter which league, but don't go too low
Training/youth facilities: N/A

Need a team with something interesting in them, great origin story or backstory, a fallen giants or something. It's just some little quirks of mine, i cannot play with boring, ordinary teams, without anything interesting about them. Teams i like to play with: Leeds, FC United of Manchester, San Marino, Real Oviedo... But i got bored of them, was playing with them to death in last two FM's, i need someone new. Any recommendations are welcome!
Pro Vercelli have quite an interesting history, if I'm not mistaken. They're Italian, although I'm not too sure what league they're in.

Preferred League: Somewhere is Europe, a relativley well known league, doesn't have to be the best but would prefer if there aren't just 2/3 title contenders.
Financial information: As long as i have some money to spend, i'll be happy.
Expected position: (I.e Winners, Mid-table etc) Mid-table or a team pushing for Europe
Training/youth facilities: No preference here, will be looking to update them in the future.
Also, i would like to have fun, so no teams that would make me rip my hair out.
Thanks.