What Team Should I be? - FM 2014

Preferred League: Somewhere is Europe, a relativley well known league, doesn't have to be the best but would prefer if there aren't just 2/3 title contenders.
Financial information: As long as i have some money to spend, i'll be happy.
Expected position: (I.e Winners, Mid-table etc) Mid-table or a team pushing for Europe
Training/youth facilities: No preference here, will be looking to update them in the future.
Also, i would like to have fun, so no teams that would make me rip my hair out.
Thanks.
Monaco, Sporting CP, Gladbach, Sociedad, Bilbao, Feyenoord, FC Twente.

Preferred League: Any league at the level of the Dutch Eredivisie or higher (but not the dutch Eredivisie), prefer higher.
Financial information: Having atleast a little room to make improve my team would be nice
Expected position: (I.e Winners, Mid-table etc) Mid-table or higher, would prefer a league where it is possible to upset
Training/youth facilities: I don't really mind, it'll be a pretty short-term save
Additional info: I want to play a 4-4-2. It'll be the first time i'll be playing such a system and want to get used to it. I'd like to have some competition in the league so i don't win anything with 2 fingers in my nose. Also it'll be a short term save, but i'll probably invest (if possible) in youth players, I just don't want to fight against relegation.

Preferred League: Any league at the level of the Dutch Eredivisie or higher (but not the dutch Eredivisie), prefer higher.
Financial information: Having atleast a little room to make improve my team would be nice
Expected position: (I.e Winners, Mid-table etc) Mid-table or higher, would prefer a league where it is possible to upset
Training/youth facilities: I don't really mind, it'll be a pretty short-term save
Additional info: I want to play a 4-4-2. It'll be the first time i'll be playing such a system and want to get used to it. I'd like to have some competition in the league so i don't win anything with 2 fingers in my nose. Also it'll be a short term save, but i'll probably invest (if possible) in youth players, I just don't want to fight against relegation.
Braga, Pa?os de Ferreira, Wolfsburg, Schalke, Napoli, Fiorentina.

Preferred League: European leagues (Top to subtop leagues)
Financial information: No need to be excessively rich, just decent finances would be nice.
Expected position: (I.e Winners, Mid-table etc) Winners to mid-table teams
Training/youth facilities: Prefer really good youth and training facilities.

Im looking for a team for a long term save, where I will be focussing mainly on youth (regens) at my own club so thats why I really prefer a team with a great youth setup. But also with a decent reputation so I can occasionally sign those world class regens that pop up sometimes.

Myself I was thinking about Olympique Lyonnais or Everton. But am looking for some more suggestions if you have some for me? Otherwise which of the 2 would you recommend OL or Everton?

Preferred League : England,Spain,Italy,Germany,France,Russia,Ucraine,Greece,Holland
Financial Information : Any tipe
Expected position : 7th-3rd
Training/youth facilities : Any tipe

I?m searching for a club to get the big jump to the greatest EURO clubs, a long-term save, not Udinese, I?ve been there for two seasons and things worked out very well but then I lost it all and not AZ, been there for one season but couldn?t get the jump that I like.

After losing a bit of motivation in 2016 with Leverkusen I'm looking for a new challenge.

1. Win the Champions League with Hajduk.
2. Implement a false 9 with Roma and help Totti become top scorer in the league.
3. A lower league English team.
4. Any other suggestions?

After losing a bit of motivation in 2016 with Leverkusen I'm looking for a new challenge.

1. Win the Champions League with Hajduk.
2. Implement a false 9 with Roma and help Totti become top scorer in the league.
3. A lower league English team.
4. Any other suggestions?

Lower league team, cant get any more challenging than that. Try to archieve those steam archievements where you pick an english team of the lowest division and try to get it up to the premier league

I want to be a Bundesliga team but don't want to be Bayern or Dortmund. Thinking about being Schalke... anybody been them? is it good managing them? They have some good players to build around Draxler, Meyer, Howedes ect... Werder's another option but it's not as appealing for me as Schalke.

Preferred League: I want try something special like Ukraine, Russia, MSL or etc. I already have Rangers (SCO), Inter (FIN) and San Marino (ITA) saves.
Financial information: I would like to control team, which needs much squad building.
Expected position: Mid-table/top
Training/youth facilities: As good as possible. : )​

Preferred League: European leagues (Top to subtop leagues)
Financial information: No need to be excessively rich, just decent finances would be nice.
Expected position: (I.e Winners, Mid-table etc) Winners to mid-table teams
Training/youth facilities: Prefer really good youth and training facilities.

Im looking for a team for a long term save, where I will be focussing mainly on youth (regens) at my own club so thats why I really prefer a team with a great youth setup. But also with a decent reputation so I can occasionally sign those world class regens that pop up sometimes.

Myself I was thinking about Olympique Lyonnais or Everton. But am looking for some more suggestions if you have some for me? Otherwise which of the 2 would you recommend OL or Everton?

Southampton - Gaston Ramirez, James Ward-Prowse, Luke Shaw, Nathaniel Clyne, Artur Boruc. Should give you an excellent youth orientated team with top facilities and a good stadium.

Start with around 5-8 million in finance and there are some quality youngsters you can bring in.

Preferred League: I want try something special like Ukraine, Russia, MSL or etc. I already have Rangers (SCO), Inter (FIN) and San Marino (ITA) saves.
Financial information: I would like to control team, which needs much squad building.
Expected position: Mid-table/top
Training/youth facilities: As good as possible. : )​

Sporting(POR),Steaua or Chivas

Preferred league: any
Financial info: good enough to pay for youth system
expected pos: wherever
Training/youth facilities: good as poss - important!!!

Preferred Leagues: Germany, Italy, Spain / Doesn't matter which league, but don't go too low
Financial information: N/A
Expected position: N/A
Training/youth facilities: N/A

Need a team with something interesting in them, great origin story or backstory, a fallen giants or something. It's just some little quirks of mine, i cannot play with boring, ordinary teams, without anything interesting about them. Teams i like to play with: Leeds, FC United of Manchester, San Marino, Real Oviedo... But i got bored of them, was playing with them to death in last two FM's, i need someone new. Any recommendations are welcome!

st pauli google it one interseting team

I want to be a Bundesliga team but don't want to be Bayern or Dortmund. Thinking about being Schalke... anybody been them? is it good managing them? They have some good players to build around Draxler, Meyer, Howedes ect... Werder's another option but it's not as appealing for me as Schalke.

I have a save with Schalke 4 seasons in so far, thoroughly enjoyed it. Like you said, you have some already good players (Neudstader, Howedes, Matip, Kyriakos) and the young blood coming through with Draxler, Meyer & Goretzka. I found Donis Avidjaj from the U19's turned world class for me aswell, almost as good as meyer. Really fun save, getting a CL spot is quite achievable and it's not too difficult to upset Bayern/Dortmund, just they rarely lose games, so you have to keep up a good form.
Try them!

Preferred League: Any except England
Financial information: Good, with decent transfer budget
Expected position: Potential and pushing for Champions League in first season
Training/youth facilities: Don't matter.

Any team that is pushing for european football in first season. Not in England.​

I'm really struggling to get into a game at the moment, so I was wondering if anyone could recommend me a team they have enjoyed. I'm not really sure what I'm after, but preferably in one of the bigger countries (not necessarily their top leagues though)

someone with a bit of money (relative to their league) would be nice too.

Preferred league: Italy, Serie A preferably but Serie B is alright.
Financial info: Secure/Rich
expected pos: Mid-table/High finish
Training/youth facilities: Anything

Thinking of a team like Napoli or Roma in Serie A. Or bringing Palermo back into Serie A. Suggestions?

Preferred League: La Liga
Financial information: Not too important, a little money would be fine
Expected position: Bottom half to mid table
Training/youth facilities: As good as poss

Preferred League: not one of the big 4
Financial information: Not too important, some would be nice though
Expected position: 1st
Training/youth facilities: As good as poss

looking for a league from a smaller country which is dominated by one team where i can develop a home grown based team who can over time turn into european giants.