What Team Should I be? - FM 2014

I basically want to take any club with no trophies to build a cabinet and say "Yes, that's mine."
Are there any clubs like this? I'm willing to take non-league clubs in England. I'll also take lower league teams in Spain, Germany, or elsewhere.
Peterborough United, MK Dons? I don't really know about foreign leagues, but for England, try those two or look here for some inspiration.

As usual, I am having trouble finding a team that I like managing. Not because I lose/have bad results, I have trouble getting out of the preseason and I am already bored.

Preferred League: England, Spain, Germany, you can suggest teams in other countries too
Financial information: reasonable
Expected position: (I.e Winners, Mid-table etc) I'm looking for a team that isn't the obvious winner (Bayern, Real, City etc.)
Training/youth facilities: good

So mostly I am looking for a team that has a bunch of exciting players, one star player maybe and where I wouldn't be pressured to win the league in my first season.
Real Sociedad, Schalke, Gladbach, Arsenal, Wolfsburg, Atl?tico Madrid, Porto, Inter.

ozey
Reserve
user-online.png

5 Hours Ago

fc bayern

i want to do a fun save,(i.e big team) like bayern munich before the update comes out( which could be about a month, where i will be either arsenal or dortmund) and just wondered if its any fun?! id love to take charge of bayern but if i cant win the league, im pretty ****, so dont know if it is fun? dont get a lot of time to play, so starting lower down isnt an option really. just wondered what people think? i ,like psg aswell, but not sure about the size of their squad, though they do have quality.​

Bayern should be quite fun, even if you're not very good. If you want an easy league win, though, try Celtic, Ajax or PSG.

Prefered league: Top Divison (in a nation like Romania, Belguim and Switzerland
Finances: Doesn't matter
Expected position: Win/euro places
Training: doesnt matter

Want to be a big Team domestically but Small continentally

Prefered league: Top Divison (in a nation like Romania, Belguim and Switzerland
Finances: Doesn't matter
Expected position: Win/euro places
Training: doesnt matter

Want to be a big Team domestically but Small continentally
Anderlecht, Celtic, Basel, Shamrock Rovers.

Looking for an interesting, long term challenge in South America. Want to focus on youth development with the goal being winning the Club World Cup. Big club, small club, doesn't really matter to me.

Looking for a lower league game in England. League 2 or below, don't want it to be too hard but noy easy either. Somewhere in between.

Looking for a lower league game in England. League 2 or below, don't want it to be too hard but noy easy either. Somewhere in between.

I always like to go Wycombe wanderers

Im looking to play as a fallen giant or a quirky team i like the look of but struggling to find one. I was thinking along the lines of boavista, Deportivo or 1860 munich. Any other suggestions would be appreciated?
Not in the top league of any country
Any finances

Rotherham utd or Southend utd - both 12k stadium! Decent squads!

Looking for an interesting, long term challenge in South America. Want to focus on youth development with the goal being winning the Club World Cup. Big club, small club, doesn't really matter to me.

Sao Paulo - great squad and pretty rich with a lot of history (Ganso, Luis Fabiano, Jadson,...)
Santos - not that good anymore without Neymar/Ganso, but still a big name in Brazil, great prospects with Victor Andrade and Gabriel Barbosa
Barcelona Guayaquil - best club in Ecuador, but quite a challenge to win the Copa Libertadores
Velez Sarsfield - great youngsters, challenge to overtake Boca and River

Im looking to play as a fallen giant or a quirky team i like the look of but struggling to find one. I was thinking along the lines of boavista, Deportivo or 1860 munich. Any other suggestions would be appreciated?
Any finances

google st pauli best fans in the world

Any finances

Deportivo Alaves.

Keep starting new saves cant find a team that is fun to be. Does anyone know of a fun save, not a top team but good finances please so can rebuild

Crewe Alexandra are quite fun, they have a lot of good young players and more coming through as regens. League 2 but expected 20 or so

Keep starting new saves cant find a team that is fun to be. Does anyone know of a fun save, not a top team but good finances please so can rebuild

Wigan Athletic - good finances, championship team and in Europe!

There is only one choice: River Plate!

Hello, i've played for 6 seasons with the PSG on FMC mode (last time i played FM was on the 2007 version)

I'm looking for another challenge in a smaller team with good finances and good facilities if possible

Preferred League: Europe (UK, Spain, Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands) in Division 2 or 3
Financial information: good
Expected position: any

Thank you! (A)

I'm looking for a lower league team in england, that has a squad good enough to challenge for play offs and then get a great funds if promoted.

tah :D

Hello, i've played for 6 seasons with the PSG on FMC mode (last time i played FM was on the 2007 version)

I'm looking for another challenge in a smaller team with good finances and good facilities if possible

Preferred League: Europe (UK, Spain, Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands) in Division 2 or 3
Financial information: good
Expected position: any

Thank you! (A)
QPR, Wigan Athletic, RC Lens, AJ Auxerre, Sparta Rotterdam, 1860 Munich, RB Leipzig.

I'm looking for a lower league team in england, that has a squad good enough to challenge for play offs and then get a great funds if promoted.

tah :D
Leicester, Peterborough, Sheffield United, Nottingham Forest, QPR, Burnley.

league: one of the big european leagues
financial: not important, atleast 1million transfer budget
position: mid table( 9 to 13)
youth facilites: great to top