What Team Should I be? - FM 2014

Preferred League: A league with money; England, France, Spain, Italy, Germany
Financial information: As little debt as possible
Expected position: (I.e Winners, Mid-table etc) NOT winners. I want something to build.
Training/youth facilities: Preferably quite good, but not too important.

I want a squad that is NEARLY built around a way of playing. So, I'd like a team that has largely teamwork and technical players for passing, or a team with high work rate and tackling and pacey wingers for a counter-attacking style, if you get what I mean. I don't want a team that has numerous different types of players with no clear way of playing. I prefer Counter-attacking tactics and wouldn't mind an attempt at a possession tactic, but whatever.

Thanks in advance,
Aidan

Expected position: (I.e Winners, Mid-table etc) NOT winners. I want something to build.

I want a squad that is NEARLY built around a way of playing. So, I'd like a team that has largely teamwork and technical players for passing, or a team with high work rate and tackling and pacey wingers for a counter-attacking style, if you get what I mean. I don't want a team that has numerous different types of players with no clear way of playing. I prefer Counter-attacking tactics and wouldn't mind an attempt at a possession tactic, but whatever.

Thanks in advance,
Aidan

stoke counter attack and long ball team

Right I think I need a new game now.

Only had two games this year one with the team I support (spurs) and one with Stoke. Don't want to be the biggest team in the league but they have to have good finances this time. I would prefer them to be just outside of the European places maybe with a good couple of youngsters. Also I don't want to be in England (to rule out the obvious Southampton)

Also I may be willing to do a international game

Chelsea, Spurs, Man Utd or Bayern?

Suggestions and why.

Preferred League: England, Germany, France. Also Italy (but all teams have too many loans...).
Financial information: decent & as little debt as possible
Expected position: Middle or second part ot the first division.
Training/youth facilities : At least good.

I want a team with good technical players for central midfielder and and good wing backs. Otherwise, I search a team with some wonderkids.

For example, a team like Freiburg (but not them for some reason) with Schmid, Darida, Ginter.

Thanks !

N.B : Sorry for the second mess, you can delete it...

Preferred League: England, Germany, France. Also Italy (but all teams have too many loans...).
Financial information: decent & s little debt as possible
Expected position: Middle or second part ot the first division.
Training/youth facilities : At least good.

I want a team with good technical players for central midfielder and and good wing backs. Otherwise, I search a team with some wonderkids.

For example, a team like Freiburg (but not them for some reason) with Schmid, Darida, Ginter.

Thanks !

Preferred League: NOT BOTHERED
Financial information: PREFERABLE OVER 10MILLION
Expected position: (I.e Winners, Mid-table etc) as low as possible i dont want to expect to win the league (pretty much as low as possible
Training/youth facilities: not bothered

who are the best and richest bpl team who are not expected to win the league

Either Everton or Newcastle, all the teams above them are expected to challenge for the title, those two aren't. As for other options, Southampton can win the league second season (or first, if you're really good) and Villa are pretty big.

I would like a club that has got money so that I can get started right away. I'm doing a FC Groningen save right now and on top of the league on 2nd February but I want more money to play with. I've been thinking of Monaco as they do not have as complete squads as Chelsea, R. Madrid, PSG, City and the other big clubs in the game.

Thinking about giving either PSG, At Madrid, Southampton, Dortmund, Spurs or Everton a try, all seem like could be fun games but i do want a longterm save with one of them so any suggestions are welcome.

Nation: England
Financials: Little or no debt
Expected Finish: not important but not one that will be difficult to keep from relegation.
Training/Youth facilities: not important

I want to do the English Hero achievement. So a team that has potential for growth. I was leaning towards Easteigh or Boston Utd.

Thanks in advance,
Aidan

Napoli. lots of technically gifted central midfielders but the rest of the team needs work, especially the defense. also would give you a decent starting transfer budget but not incredible. also lots of competition in Serie A, with Juventus, milan & Udinese becoming strong as the years progress.

Preferred League: England, Spain, Italy, Germany or France.
Financial information: stable and above
Expected position: Top half-Relegation
Training/youth facilities: Not rubbish but not fantastic either

(I want to have a decent squad straight away so i don't have to improve much at the beginning)